[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

ySdsu9.jpg

Posted By Admin Rhian [LINK] Live Streaming of Masked Prosecutor Press Conference

The broadcast will begin at 2:00 PM KST, May 18 (Monday). Watch it through On-line Streaming Service on KBS WORLD Youtube Channel! 

You can see the stars Joo Sang and Kim Sun A from the drama in advance there. 

Come and join us! Let's give our full support to @sunnystar1001 and to the rest of the cast of Masked Prosecutor. 

On-line ‎streaming‬ only on KBS World ‎YouTube‬!!

‎Monday‬ 2:00 PM Seoul time. Even though you are not in the site you can meet Korea's ‎famous‬ celebrities! ★Masked Prosecutor★ Premiere : May 20, 10:00 PM KST 

Starring: Joo Sang Wook, Kim Sun A, Uhm Ki Joon and Hwang Sun Hee

LINK

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

masked prosecutor drops trailer for 1st episode

mk0

It’s impossible not to crack up when Joo Sang Wook is being funny. He has that sparkle in his eyes and just downright dorky at the same time. Gotta love Kim Sun Ah’s straight-up, no-nonsense character, which is a nice contrast. I would watch this drama just to de-stress and embrace a good laugh. And the mask is far from cool – looks like a cheap prop from a varsity masquerade bash. Which I guess just adds to the funny? Both actors are great at nailing comic elements so in that aspect, the pair has got it covered. The drama kicks off next week over KBS.

Text Preview for Episode 1 of Man in the Mask aka Masked Prosecutor

Central District Prosecutor Ha Dae Chul (HDC) and Yoo Min Hee of Southern Police Crime Unit reunites.

More than 10 years ago, for high school student HDC, YMH was his first love and it was love at first sight.  At the time, HCC grew up as an orphan but because of the sudden emergence of his father, he was determined to become a prosecutor.  At the time,  Yoo Min Hee laughed at him, so he promised that he will become a prosecutor if he appears again.

Guest Yurichin

"MASKED PROSECUTOR" PRESS CONFERENCE TODAY, THE LINK IN THE POST BEFORE THIS POST

Choi Si Won Cameo appearance in "Masked Prosecutor" -- so handsome ^_^^_^

1431904463370.jpg

source

‌Good morning @everyone, woah we have 2 more days to go before MP aired and I am super...super excited now.

@kbleon thank you so much dear for all the pics, articles updates, text preview translation for ep 1 and also the live streaming for MP. Hugssss to you chingu.

@Yurichin @StaRix  @Melchai   @Wanderer17   thank you so much my dear chingus for sharing the articles updates.

@kenixoon welcome onboard to MP thread dear.

Btw Choi Si Won is wearing a short running tight?!! LOL! Lets look at his butt! LOL!! Here comes my pervy thinking!! Ahjumma onnififi, wake up! LOL!! embarrassed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129Oooppssss mianhae all the chingu here.....pleas forgive me I do talk nonsense sometime..... hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

Hello everyone!

I think I'm interested in watching this drama, especially since I saw @onnififi here... (hi unnie!) . I love the two main leads too, and Uhm Ki-joon is my secret favorite (now not a secret anymore).

@selenette welcome onboard my dear chingu. I am happy to see you here my dear. Once the drama started, please do share your insightful posts ya, I have always love reading all you post chingu.  Masked Prosecutor is also one of the drama which is a MUST watched for me. All the casts are awesome. For sure you will love this drama dear. Please enjoy your stay here dear chingu. serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Guest ororomunroe

@selenette and @onnififi, glad to see both of you here :D I'm looking forward to reading your insightful comments happy-ears-raccoon-emoticon.gif

Wed-Thurs are going to be very busy for me this winter. I'm planning to watch all three dramas and it's exam season too worry-raccoon-emoticon.gif

Guest ororomunroe

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon to Cameo as Bungling Thief on “Masked Prosecutor”

choi-siwon-1.png

Choi Siwon of Super Junior will be lending his acting talents and star power (as well as his ability to rock a pair of bike shorts) to the upcoming KBS drama “Masked Prosecutor” through what promises to be a hilarious cameo.

In the scene, he’s playing an incompetent and clumsy thief that’s questioned byfierce detective Yoo Min Hee, who is played by Kim Sun Ah.

Choi Siwon’s special cameo was all Kim Sun Ah’s idea. As the two are close friends, when Kim Sun Ah suggested that Choi Siwon make an appearance on the show, he readily agreed.

According to reports, Choi Siwon and Kim Sun Ah ad-libbed on set, making the scene even more funny than the script.

A staff member says that we can expect to see the cameo in the first episode of the show, and that although Choi Siwon’s scene is short, it’s a lot of fun.

“Masked Prosecutor” will be airing its first episode on May 20.

Cr: Soompi

Kim Sun Ah is stunning at Masked Prosecutor's press conference, and the chemistry she has with Joo Sang Wook looks fun! :D

Archived