[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meelis

OMG, the third teaser already!!!! It's perfection!

Sorry, this is the death of me, I'll comment more when I come back to life.:D

Guest meelis

MLE cafe 5.12 updated

은호 CF촬영장

Eun Ho at CF shooting set

So ​CF shooting........ The Last Scandal of My Life anyone?:)

@salijoo, thank for updating the first page, it look fab! Yes, you were right, they're Eun Dong's foster parents.

Thank you for sharing the info, @lucy13880! So Eun Ho will have a top floor luxury apartment? Cool!:) (bye bye house with a pool, welcome shower cabin in the middle of the bedroom LOL)

IN LOVE with the third teaser, don't know how many times I replayed it already. They reinvented these ITMFL scenes with the warmer lighting and the softer color palette it looks even more romantic and dreamy.  

I've just watched the 3rd teaser and I'm totally sold! Honestly, I didn't think much of this drama when it was first announced but the way they're going for the concept of one of my favourite movies won me over. If the atmosphere of the actual show is anything like In The Mood For Love then this can easily become a gem. I at least trust JJM to deliver, we'll see about the rest.

@lucy13880, Thanks! ( @meelis too) About the other PD when you'll find it back call me maybe (lol), and I'll add it. As for the main-leads' name, I did that at first but I remembered that it's a drama thread, not an actor thread, so I should add only the title. (And all its potential variants^^)

Yes, so far, I don't think anyone has been miscast, I love Baek Sung-hyun & Yoon So-hee to bits, I know 80% of the supportive cast and they are solid, can't judge the other 20% mainly because I've never seen them act. Jr. acts really well, it's at least natural and pleasing to watch. Kim Tae-hoon is such a gem in acting and Kim Yoo-ri's acting is good too. Won't talk about Joo Jin-mo lol and I'm quite glad (sorry for her fans) that Kim Sa-rang was cast instead of SYR. Even if their acting is on the same level I still consider Kim Sa-rang more charming on screen (understand not blank) and she has that rare everlasting impression after watching her even if her acting isn't stellar, few actors have that ability.

@meelis, No pool for you dear, but we should thank the PD or CP who thought about the top floor apartment... Anyone... 

tumblr_nmramlBwmS1t517axo10_1280.png

Gatsby always looked at his parties, his dreams and his ambition from the top. Ji Eunho is a top star leaving in the top floor looking at his love-one from above.

I swear, I'm digging how creative this production is! 

@lucy13880.  Thanks for the the stills also third teaser and the music was a treat to behold.. I'm so exciting to watch the first episode to air  can hardly wait..

Thanks everyone for all the updates and conversation as we all are patiently waiting.. 

Guest meelis

LOL @salijoo, never thought about the top floor from this perspective, but it may well be the case, I hope so.:)

BTW, Eun Ho's apartment isn't the one shown on the last page of the old thread (now it's the previous page), right? I don't really like it for a top star, it has to be something more extravagant, no?

About the cast, I only know well Joo Jin Mo and have some good impression of Kim Tae Hoon and ED's father from movies, but for some reason I'm sure that Kim Sa Rang will be on par.

So, we saw the movie based teasers, and now we expect some ''real'' ones, I mean from the drama itself? 

Archived