[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

@jadecloud. Thank you for noticing my "OK to Skip" and glad you were amused!  That was partly my intention!     I've  just  been trying to shorten My REPLYs,  so I can keep up with the speed of the forum!  I'm always falling behind!  And the rate of commenting will only keep on getting faster!     Mid-week  simply buzzing  with ideas about the recent episodes, then reflections on how that throws new light on events of past episodes!  So I'm trying to make my comments take on an "aerodynamic shape" built for speed in these forum waters.   B)

Here in my area, near the port of Philadelphia,  many famous full-masted  old sailing ships, both replicas and restored  originals, are in town for a three day celebration.  Now I have greater motivation to "trim my sails" to maneuver "full speed ahead".  A beautiful, lyrical vision --- an analogue to the progress of  this fated love story,  kind of like a long and dangerous sea voyage with only one destination in mind? My imagination going wild now  ^_^  (should have said "ok to skip")

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i.said.hi

Apparently the interior of the second home, er hem, love nest, of Eun Ho's...I thot it looks pretty luxurious. Could it be the Novotel Amb hotel's suite? But that's in Seoul and the love nest is in Taean, right?  Compare it to where KSR with her loooongg legs is sitting, assuming she's sitting in the hotel suite. But the carpet looks different... what do you guys think? 

Hidden Content

Hold your scream ... :) 

Hidden Content

PS: Catch y'all later...but, put on your thinking hats. Or get excited already, if you aren't :blink:

er, the place that young ED and HS went to for 3 days 2 nights is in Namhae, which is not Tae-an. those two places are different places! But not sure if they're going to use one place and pretend it's the other in the drama

edit: unless I'm misunderstanding something or missing something, which i think I am !

an "aerodynamic shape" built for speed in these forum waters.   B)

Now I have greater motivation to "trim my sails" to maneuver "full speed ahead".  A beautiful, lyrical vision --- an analogue to the progress of  this fated love story,  kind of like a long and dangerous sea voyage with only one destination in mind? My imagination going wild now  ^_^  (should have said "ok to skip")

Love these imagery.

12 more hours (and one sleep for us in North America) to go !

er, the place that young ED and HS went to for 3 days 2 nights is in Namhae, which is not Tae-an. those two places are different places! But not sure if they're going to use one place and pretend it's the other in the drama

edit: unless I'm misunderstanding something or missing something, which i think I am !

You are right, ED and HS in their 20's went to Namhae in southern coast of Korea but they've been filming in TaeAhn National Park which is in central west coast, close to Seoul than Namhae.

It remains to be seen if this will be used as Namhae or a whole new place ED and HS go in their 30's. We are all waiting to find out !

Y'all are masters with words. Waeee my *coughs byuntae *coughs brain is picking up on certain words only?? 

Aerodynamic shape...build for speed...long and dangerous...full speed ahead...one destination in mind...going wild...one sleep only....

3D2N actions? Stop it, brain. :P 

@jadecloud   I never been to a hotel or a luxury home in Korea but from the looks of things ED is in a suite at some classy hotel

@valsava The luxury hotel/home would be quite similar to what you've been to in LA recently. But service standards, I still find Asia offers better, more personable services than the West. Anyway, pretty sure you haven't missed much, if anything. And next time go to Korea to celebrate your Bday instead of at the round table...hehe :) 

@sooyoungdaebak  and @seungshinl :.

. I swear those words (p.169) were the most honestly Freudian slips I can ever remember putting down on "paper" ( or a computer keyboard! ) .  Seriously!  I thought, "Who the heck wrote that?"  :o..... OOPS!     I was simply "free word associating"  inspired by  this year's  "Tall Ships Challenge" Celebration  in mind.

Reminder --- not all LINKS may work! Sorry!

NOT OK to SKIP

https://www.sailtraining.org

https://tallshipschallenge.wordpress.com/tsc-2015/ 

http://www.visitphilly.com/events/philadelphia/tall-ships-challenge-philadelphia-camden-2015   ---see world's largest floating Yellow Duck --- created by a Dutch artist.    IF I CAN FIX THE DARN LINK.     :angry:

@jadecloud   I never been to a hotel or a luxury home in Korea but from the looks of things ED is in a suite at some classy hotel

@valsava The luxury hotel/home would be quite similar to what you've been to in LA recently. But service standards, I still find Asia offers better, more personable services than the West. Anyway, pretty sure you haven't missed much, if anything. And next time go to Korea to celebrate your Bday instead of at the round table...hehe :) 

@jadecloud,  I'm at the age now where my B-day's are spent with a night out with the girls male strippers and cranberry juice and plenty of 5,10.and 20"s$ dollar bills.. LOL but if JJM give a strip show I'll be on the first thing smoking out of the country   

@jadecloud. Thank you for noticing my "OK to Skip" and glad you were amused!  That was partly my intention!     I've  just  been trying to shorten My REPLYs,  so I can keep up with the speed of the forum!  I'm always falling behind!  And the rate of commenting will only keep on getting faster!     Mid-week  simply buzzing  with ideas about the recent episodes, then reflections on how that throws new light on events of past episodes!  So I'm trying to make my comments take on an "aerodynamic shape" built for speed in these forum waters.   B)

Here in my area, near the port of Philadelphia,  many famous full-masted  old sailing ships, both replicas and restored  originals, are in town for a three day celebration.  Now I have greater motivation to "trim my sails" to maneuver "full speed ahead".  A beautiful, lyrical vision --- an analogue to the progress of  this fated love story,  kind of like a long and dangerous sea voyage with only one destination in mind? My imagination going wild now  ^_^  (should have said "ok to skip")

/

:lol: I understand. I haven't been able to backtrack many pages yet too. Don't know if I will be able to while the drama is airing. . 

I love Philly! And Philly Cheese Steak - both are killers! No. Why skip? Face your demons. Like Eun Dong. :P

‘사랑하는 은동아’ 주진모 김사랑, ‘꿀케미’ 심야 데이트 리허설 현장

Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang 'Honey Chemistry' Late Night Date Rehearsal Set 

PiR79eB.jpg

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=004&oid=215&aid=0000325622

Translation:

The lovey dovey ‘honey-chemistry’ set of ‘MLED’ Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang’s date scene unveiled.

Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang are a couple who send electricity to the hearts of the viewers just by they way they longingly look at each other.  The JTBC F/S Mini-Series ‘MLED’ team is drawing attention by publicizing photos of them on a date scene that shows a ‘honey-ed’ atmosphere.

In the photos, Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang are only focused on each other while rehearsing the script even though there is much activity going on all around them on the set.  The warm atmosphere between the two conjure up images of Hyun Soo and Eun Dong like shedding a light on them.

In the scene, we see them happy in a place where they have good memory from the past.  Eun Ho has brought Jung Eun there to help regain her memory.  Eun Ho wants to help Jung Eun in her struggle because even though she now knows she is Eun Dong, she has not fully regain Eun Dong's memory.  

The two are rehearsing the lines working on expressing the emotion in preparation for the filming.  They rehearsed over and over to perfect the scene because they know the importance of being in complete sync with range of emotions.  Even though it’s not actual filming the ‘honey-drippingly’ loving way in which Joo Jin Mo looks at Eung Dong made the hearts of those around them flutter.  In particular a photo of Joo Jin Mo slipping something on Kim Sa Rang is making the level of curiosity explode.

In previous episodes JI Eun Ho was shocked to learn Jung Eun is the first love he’d been searching for.  He’s frustrated and discouraged by the fact that Eun Dong is a married woman but he decides to hold his emotions in order to fight for Eun Dong’s happiness.  The photos released in the middle of all this is raising the curiosity of the viewers to a new level.

The netizens’ responses are hot:  ‘just the photos make me feel the toasty atmosphere,   it’s intense,  a honey chemistry,’ ‘Joo Jun Mo’s longing look is the truth ~ he makes me fall in love,’  ‘They only touched finger tips and they make me shake!  They are so on,” “Eun Ho’s longing look is so intense it makes my heart ache.’ ‘Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang look beautiful even when they are just eating ~ ’ ‘Eun Dong-ah is nuclear honey fun..best drama of the season’, ‘Today’s a Eun Dong Day ~ !  So excited already.’ 

PS:  This article is so sugary in Korean it's making me feel sticky like honey.

@jadecloud  Ommo, I like to think that she's sitting in his bedroom :D The carpet and chaise look comfy ;) hehe. I have one sleep to go before MLED starts. I don't know if I can sleep tonight...lol. Trying to hold down my excitement. It's hard! 

@sooyoungdaebak IKR. It's just hours away. I don't know if I can fall asleep too :crazy: Not complaining. It's the end of the week anyway :) TGIF!

Translation:

The lovey dovey ‘honey-chemistry’ set of ‘MLED’ Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang’s date scene unveiled.

The netizens’ responses are hot:  ‘just the photos make me feel the toasty atmosphere.  It’s intense.  A honey chemistry,’ ‘Joo Jun Mo’s longing look is the truth~he makes me fall in love,’  ‘They only touched finger tips and they make me shake!  They are so on,” “Eun Ho’s longing look is so intense it makes my heart ache.’ ‘Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang look beautiful even when they are just eating~’ ‘Eun Dong-ah is nuclear honey fun..best drama of the season’, ‘Today’s a Eun Dong day~! So excited already.’ 

PS:  This article is so sugary in Korean it's making me feel sticky with honey.

Thanks for your translation @seungshinl :)

Whoa...that photo collage is raising my temp. We are going to get bloated with sugar and honey this week. The ratings should be going up and up too. Those knetz comments are spot-on. All of them. Sticky with honey? I love it! Come on Eun Ho honey and Eun Dong baby, stick us with your honey-chemistry! We are waiting :P 

Guest Teryn15

Question: Any of you watching another drama besides this one? I can't seem to focus on any other drama after starting MLED. I was like this during TWTWB, Master's Sun, FTLY....aigoo...stuck.in.one.drama.

@sooyoungdaebak I am watching a couple of other Ks, but MLED consumes me so much more. You're right. I do feel stuck in this. But I love being stuck :) I wish more Ks coming up will be this good of a package - as in the acting, producing, directing and writing! How about a Master's Sun ending? That's a great one! A classic rom-com for me.

It was hard to find something equally as intriguing to watch, but I started watching High Society and Mask. High Society is ok but I watch for Sung Joon who I fell in love with on I Need Love Three. Mask is very good but slow. I wish I would have started to watch it like I did Secret a and waited for the series to end before viewing. I'm trying to stick with Orange Caramel, but whoever decided to make that show a one episode a week show made a mistake. I'm just going to wait until the show is finished to binge watch like I do every American show. 

@jadecloud  Ommo, I like to think that she's sitting in his bedroom :D The carpet and chaise look comfy ;) hehe. I have one sleep to go before MLED starts. I don't know if I can sleep tonight...lol. Trying to hold down my excitement. It's hard! 

@sooyoungdaebak IKR. It's just hours away. I don't know if I can fall asleep too :crazy: Not complaining. It's the end of the week anyway :) TGIF!

Translation:

The netizens’ responses are hot:  ‘just the photos make me feel the toasty atmosphere.  It’s intense.  A honey chemistry,’ ‘Joo Jun Mo’s longing look is the truth~he makes me fall in love,’  ‘They only touched finger tips and they make me shake!  They are so on,” “Eun Ho’s longing look is so intense it makes my heart ache.’ ‘Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang look beautiful even when they are just eating~’ ‘Eun Dong-ah is nuclear honey fun..best drama of the season’, ‘Today’s a Eun Dong day~! So excited already.’ 

PS:  This article is so sugary in Korean it's making me feel sticky with honey.

Thanks for your translation @seungshinl :)

Whoa...that's photo collage is raising my temp. We are going to get bloated with sugar and honey this week. The ratings should be going up and up too. Those knetz comments are spot-on. All of them. Sticky with honey? I love it! Come on Eun Ho honey and Eun Dong baby, stick us with your honey-chemistry! We are waiting :P 

honestly I thought both the writer and the netizens live in our forum. They feel just like us. 

Well My fellow Eundongers I'm going to call it a night so I'll be bright eyed and bushy tailed to not miss not one muscle on EH body tomorrow.. So good night my good chingus and pleasant dreams to all in the west for those in the eastern part of the world Hello    

Archived