[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

I quote @valsava :Talk about after effect ED should have enjoyed those trimmers.. I also agree EH got some deeps roots to plant after he get rid of 10yrs worth of dust he may need to put a spit shine on it to water it back up LOL EH and ED has been in a 10 yrs drought I don't see how any of them could manage to fight off that desire takes strong will powers ED may have forgot her memory but I bet she didn't forget that..

Me: It's 3am where I live and reading the comments made me laugh a lot silently which almost kill me cos I can't breathe. I know orgasm is known as "little death", which brought me to what EH said to ED, "I slept with her. We loved each other till/to death." And he asked her how could she forget THAT kinda bang bang?!  Which made me wonder who saw the rainbows and heard unicorns singing those two days then? EH? Maybe ED's brain was fried from all the aftershocks. LOL. Dayum, writernim said our soul is our G-spot. Writernim sshi, everytime JJM's face was zoomed in, my soul starts to quiver. Once he kiss ED, I don't know what will happen to my poor soul. ;) 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meelis

God, guys, what you doing to me, I've got to work, TO WORK, why did I lurk here, now my mind is wandering between kisses in the rain, 'little deaths', that beautiful beach etc. and BANG BANG BANG :D

Back In The Days - Lee Won Suk

How can I meet you again like this?
I see the yearning painted on my lips
In this moment, my depression faded away

All the things that I have always cherished
All the things that I haven't told
I cried for a long time, because I wanted to forget
But all the warm memories are coming back out now

Back in the days we loved
When we loved each other
Back to the days we shared
We just need to go back to the days
When we were dreaming

Stay with my arms
Never ever be apart ..

The changing appearances, after the quickly passing time
An awkward meeting
How could we begin again
We didn't realize that once again, love fills the inner emptiness

Love is near you
Love is near you

That day we do not know
At that time, we were still so young to know exactly the meaning of love
But now, I have already known for sure the taste of those tears

When we loved each other
When we were dreaming

When we loved each other
When we were dreaming

Stay with... Stay with my heart
Never ever be apart..
Stay with... Stay with my heart
Never ever be apart.

I'm gonna have to rewatch episode 8 without constant interruptions.  HS is like a teenager when he's with ED.  It's like he's trying to make up lost times with her back when they were teenagers.  HS is definitely a man in love because the look on his face when ED was entering the restaurant was like some man possessed.  

Now that we're entering the half way point, I feel  a storm is a coming.  For some reason I don't see HS and ED getting back together until another time jump.  I think ED has to fix her life first and their son has to accept HS as his real father.  RI will always treat JH as his real father and I think in the end HS will accept this and realize that as much as he wants to be with ED, now is not the time to get back together.

Good morning Endongers :) 

@Misstwilightfan1416 @seungshinl Thanks for the vid and text translation of ep 9 preview.

Eun Ho looks so hot when he is angry. A man with passion and patience. How lucky is Eun Dong! Perhaps the luckiest gal in the world. Actually, she's the luckiest ajumma  mama in the world. 

I like the anger in Eun Ho. It's about time to spit it all out. He has kept it within him and endured all the years of yearning, wondering and waiting for Eun Dong to appear again. Naturally, a lot of angst and anger builds up within him. I hope his anger will help Eun Dong to perhaps 'realize' the urgency of the matter between them, the fact of real and fateful love between them, the fact that he is and can get very jealous of her being with another man, the fact that she has to dig into the truths and unravel the shammy life/marriage she's in. Seriously, the deeper the love, the easier it is for Eun Ho to feel the jealousy and anger. That's so very human. (Like that about writernim)

Hopefully it will spur Eun Dong towards a quick recovery (in the preview, it looks like ep 9 or 10 will be when ED regains all her lost memory and knows what has happened before the accident). For now, she knows she's ED, seems to know EH is HS, but still unsure of details pertaining to how/when they were separated, how/when the accident happened and how/when she ended up with JH. Also hope it will push her and give her courage and determination to do whatever it takes to remove herself and Ra Il from Jae Ho and that 'hxllhole'. For Eun Ho, the anger is good for him to keep himself on his toes where his 'enemies' are all around him, and where he has to guard his meal-ticket(work and fame) as well. Hopefully, the motivation will be positive and constructive, rather than negative and destructive. Poor Eun Dong, though having to bear the brunt of it all, let's hope it's for the better. Chin up and be bold and beautiful, Eun Dong ah...

Writernim, no matter what you do with the upcoming eps, please please do not let any one of this OTP die. I'm willing to forego any skinship (if I have to :( )  although I'm dying for it. Just because ..They MUST REUNITE and END UP TOGETHER. With Ra Il. Chaebal! 

@mdj101 Thank you for digging in and finding out the very first WORD MASTER who coined the interesting term 'BBTD'. 

@sooyoungdaebak OMO, 3am and 'little death'? Hope you managed to get your beauty sleep nevertheless.:D Thanks for clarifying the origin of your ID. I know who you are referring to. I like that drama too, though more for JIS than anyone else.

@meelis OMOMO... You too? Now yours is the killer! You painted such a seductive 'picture' in my mind's eye - kisses in the rain, 'little death', beautiful beach, and BBB! Now should I still have a shot at doing my work?:D

@salijoo I agree absolutely. The PDs and writernim are experts at building sexual tension. All we see is a Top Star good-looking and all Eun Ho and his frustration and deep love,of a beautiful and gorgeous-beyond-description Eun Dong. But beyond the picture-perfectness of them, each of their dialogue is absolutely making a killing too. And to your bold bed-scene speculation......... ME TOO  LIKEYYY  TOO :) (btw, are you from HK? that's often used there...hehe)

How can I/we hold my/our breath till Fri? Aigoooooo.RZYyVH8.gif

MLE CProducer's Blog - Eighth Journal Entry - Getting To Know Joo Jin Mo, The Actor, Again.
CR: (Please do not remove credit when reposting as requested by JJM Fansite. Thanks.)
Original Source & Photos: fivecard. joins, com | X-ref: joojinmo13. com
Kor-Chi:模幻城堡 splashcoco | Chi-Eng: jadecloud

------------------------------------------

CPnim Song tweeted this:

Using one phrase to sum up this journal entry - I know he can do well. But I did not imagine he would do so well!

2015-6-18 Filming In Progress. This is 'My Love Eun Dong' production journal entry #8.

Although I've participated in this drama's production for several months already, every week I'll still maintain the audience's perspective/stance. That is, the first moment of looking at the video that has undergone editing.  Although the dialogue has earlier been read from the script, the location filming has been monitored from the side during filming, but the drama that has gone through the production process, at first look, is indeed distinctly touching.

Of course, not every drama is done this way.

6JaN10P.png

^Episode after episode has passed. I'm slowly beginning to realize the worth/value of actor Joo Jin Mo. Every week when I watch 'My Love Eun Dong', I will personally feel this actor has been grossly under-rated thus far.  

kaY0Eij.png

^In fact, there is no one who hasn't heard or doesn't know this actor. A long time ago, ever since his debut movie 'Dance, Dance(1999)' with Hwang In Young, this actor has been judged to have a chiseled-good-looking face. Through 'Happy End(1999), '200 Pounds Beauty(2006)', and the like kind of movies, he managed to showcase his talent.

TQrx9LY.png
^Of course, every actor will age. That's an inescapable fact. Now, Joo Jin Mo also cannot escape.

F2iJfxe.png

^No longer can he use this kind of look to compete.

Ol55wa9.png
^He is no longer this young and youthful.

In addition, through movies 'Frozen Flower(2008)' and 'Love(2007)'; dramas 'Empress Ki(2013)' etc., Joo Jin Mo has been labeled with a tag that says - 'Actor suitable for serious character roles like Kings'.

In other words, the inference is he is 'somewhat rigid', or 'not suitable for romance dramas'. But, personally, I feel that Joo Jin Mo still holds some aces in his hand. That is after I've watched him in 'The Guru Show(2010 - MBC variety gag show)', his look is still fresh in my mind.

?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile1.uf.tistory.co
^Caption in the photo says 'My face is the smallest'

Here, Joo Jin Mo is definitely not pretentious. Instead, he fully displays the real him. In fact, the male lead in 'My Love Eun Dong' has to firstly be suitable to unleash the charm and aura of a career Top Star actor. Secondly, on top of that, he has to be able to show that he still has a 17 years old young rebel within him.

To think of Joo Jin Mo as the actor who meets the above two conditions is not difficult. That's because I have seen Joo Jin Mo drinking with friends, and when he gets tipsy, he shows a sparkling bright side of him that he normally doesn't. Unlike those actors who overly managed and controlled their social behavior and don't show their inner feelings, at that time, Joo Jin Mo was jovial with bright smiles, showing he is really having a joyful good time. When I think of his look at that time - those chingus who are already hooked on 'My Love Eun Dong' will understand clearly  - I am convinced that the way Eun Ho looks when he bickers with Dong Gyu, is exactly how Joo Jin Mo is.

With confidence of that level, even though he does not come inexpensively, it strengthened our proposition that 'our main lead is Joo Jin Mo'. 

tvOv3wr.png

^The first script-reading event, I explained that "this character is definitely not a role who will just look handsome and suave'.
But this role will perhaps be Joo Jin Mo's turning point as an actor". Of course, Joo Jin Mo also agreed and said "I understand very clearly. That was also the reason why I chose this script". 

He too believes that he needs a transformation.

3Soqezz.png

^Naturally, just based on 'letting all go' kind of relaxed acting to talk of Joo Jin Mo is not enough. To see his real value, you have 
to see his acting performance where his eyes are brimming with tears.  

rU1upO6.png
^Those chingus who have already seen our drama 'My Love Eun Dong' will definitely not be able to forget that scene.  The fact that with his own eyes, he confirmed that the girl whom he is urgently, earnestly looking for is actually, all along, just nearby. But the fact also is, she already has a husband and a child. Also with the knowledge that she cannot remember him. That's why even though he has found her, he cannot simply approach her and ask her 'Do you know who I am?' There is no other situation that is more heart-breaking than this. Eun Ho's emotions in a situation like that, through the sad teary look in Joo Jin Mo's eyes, moved the hearts of the viewers.

qpOKnBP.png

^Occasionally, there will be some females who see handsome, chiseled good looks in men and exclaims "How boring!".

Joo Jin Mo naturally is one, so does 20s generation Jang Dong Gun also often hear such comments. But those tears sufficiently break down such prejudices. Hope chingus who haven't watched it, do take a look. Also need to prepare for situations where your heart will go 'thump thump'.

^When a breakdown like that is needed, he absolutely can act out a breakdown. 

There aren't many actors who can grab the hearts of viewers with such an emotional breakdown. All thanks to his superb performance, there are many positive comments online and offline. The ratings is forecasted to be changing soon.

The rating of Daum TV for 'My Love Eun Dong' from a netizen count of over 700, has already achieved a 9.9 rating. Among the dramas that are currently airing, 'My Love Eun Dong' is the leader, in first place. Getting a rating of 9.9 out of 10 full points is an achievement that none of us anticipated.  Moreover, the votes for ratings weren't from one or two persons, but over 700 voted.
3FwE1Hg.png
^There really isn't a more remarkable achievement.

xQL5WhL.png

^I have finally realized the saying of one person, that is: "Even if there is someone who hasn't watched this drama, there will be no one who will just watch one episode". Thankful for good reviews that enables the production team to be encouraged and motivated, and to keep on working regardless of day or night.

pQlA8Wg.png

^In my next journal entry, I will share a little bit of the inside area of 'My Love Eun Dong'. That is the filming studio/location.

-----end of translation--------

Today's set

[two IG's deleted]

According to the hashtag on the first IG, the two people on the beach is JEH and SJE/JED.

OOOOOLord...really? Now I can't wait! can't breathe and can't do anything :crazy:

@lucy13880, Seems like Kim Sarang is with him in yellow in the pic!

@jadecloud thank you for the translation, good to see that CPnim loves JJM's performance (as much as us, and comments online I'm reading!)... And nope, I'm not from HK nor China, Hah.

BTW, one of the funny detail, during episode 5 or 6, Jaeho thrown away a book see here: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=fashion70&no=38925&page=1

Do you know what's the title of the book? 여보 미안해 (Honey, I'm sorry) Hah! Love these kind of details. 

Today's set

[two IG's deleted]

According to the hashtag on the first IG, the two people on the beach is JEH and SJE/JED.

Translation of the Hashtags in the IG of the Taeahn beach (yes I've come to this :sweatingbullets:)

#태안#만리포#사랑하는은동아#석양샷#촬영중#두배우들#새우깡만뿌려댐#새우깡먹고싶다그램with#

#태안 = #Taeahn Haeahn National Park

#만리포= #Man Li Po (an area inside Taeahn Haeahn National Park)

#사랑하는은동아 = #My Love Eundong

#석양샷 = #a shot of the sunset from the west

#촬영중= #midst of filming

#두배우들 = #two actors

#새우깡만뿌려댐 = #throwing shrimp chips* around

#새우깡먹고싶다그램 = #want to eat shrimp chips now

with#

* No idea how the shrimp chips come into play here but I know the word they used is this 새우깡 same as the very famous Korean snack which has been around forever, at least since the Korean War and sold every where in grocery stores around the world now.  I don't know if this is what they meant or it means something else I don't understand but I attach the photo of the shrimp chips (새우깡):

1fPoILN.png

PS: I had to create a new post on this because for some reason it kept deleting my edit to the previous post.  I've had to re-do it about 4 times !

For a reason unknown even to myself I got so hung up on 'shrimp chips' hashtags in the first IG I completely ignored the hashtags of the second IG which is interesting too!

#사랑하는은동아 = #My Love Eun Dong
#태안해안국립공원 = #Taeahn Haeahn National Park
#회식후 = #after dinner
#저녁노을 = #evening sunset
기분 좋다고 한잔했지 ㅋ = felt so good we had a drink k

We can play with this for the next episode of MYED what do you say chingu's?

@seungshinl Aww..sorry about the redos. Your translation of the tweets and hashtags is appreciated. Love those shrimp chips. Yum.

@salijoo AH..I am wrong. *bury head in sand* hehe...Was just curious. I love HK!... Still LIKEYYY that speculation of yours...:D

@lucy13880 Thank you for all the goodies. Keep on keeping on :)

Alrighty. Gotta check out for now. Have a great day/night @ALL.. Catch y'all later... 

Oh, by the way, I don't know if I'm right or wrong but it doesn't seem like to me that Jungeun will recover her memory, what I mean is that she won't recover in a kdrama-way aka having a physical or psychological shock and BAAAMMM, she remembers everything.

The way I see it and the way it was shown in the drama so far, she'll learn about her past herself with here and there some flashbacks and feelings of that "erased" time. Really hope I'm right because it would mean that wr-nim stricked again -using a kdrama cliche and revamp it in a fresh, original way!

Just gotta sneak this in now...

Read in chinese fansite that an ardent fan has had PMs in tweeter with CPnim Song, and asking him about when OTP's getting together. CPnim said yes they will be together very soon.:w00t:

Wahhhhh...I'm HAPPY! Bet you all are too :) 

There are many photos, including a KING SIZE BED with white bedsheets. But I can't transfer yet.... Fly Imagination Fly! Hoohoohoo...

Archived