[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Translation:

[TV Report = Reporter Hwang Ji Young]  

The heart fluttering date scene between Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang captured for 'My Love Eun Dong.'

JTBC Fri-Sat Mini Series 'My Love EunDong' revealed the reunion scene between the couple in a restaurant where they meet each other.  

In the photo Joo Jin Mo looks longingly at Kim Sa Rang with affectionate smile. She responds with a wide smile enticing the viewers to wonder what they are telling each other.

This is a critically emotional scene between Eun Ho and Jung Eun.  Eun Ho has figured out Jung Eun is Eung Dong.  Jung Eun does not know she is Eun Dong but she is drawn to Eun Ho nevertheless.  Before filming the scene both actors consulted in detail with the PD on ways to express the scene. They ran through smallest lines and each expressions together.

In particular Joo Jin Mo was required to make Jung Eun laugh while hiding his true feelings for her.  With 100% focus he perfected the sensitive scene expressing deep emotion.  Kim Sa Rang was also required to hide her confusing emotions deep inside and show bright and positive energy outward.  

The love between the couple that could not be stopped for 10 years will be confirmed in Episode 5 and 6 of 'My Love Eun Dong.'

[The rest of the article is a recap of Episode 1 - 4] 

Reporte:  jeeyoung2@tvreport.co.kr /Photo = Dramahouse (JTBC ‘My Love Eun Dong’)

May the Soompi conversation begin !

PS:  Wonder if the Script requires Joo Jin Mo (Eun Ho) to make Kim Sa Rang (Eun Dong) fall in love with him all over again (for the third time!).  I can handle that.

Can't wait!! I can't watch it live or anything but just the anticipation is crazy enough... I also will not mind if EH has to get ED to fall in love with him again... although, he didn't have to do all that much in either of their younger years did he? The thrill of the chase. It's difficult here since she's married already (sham or not). Cute moments between our OTP please!

@seungshinl, thank you much for translating that article.  I love the set of photos that go with it..

@lucy13880, thank you for more amazing stills....    can barely wait for the next episode when they meet knowing who they are...

​hear hear.  Dying to know how they got to be at the restaurant together and what they talk about.... 

@seungshinl, thank you much for translating that article.  I love the set of photos that go with it..

@lucy13880, thank you for more amazing stills....    can barely wait for the next episode when they meet knowing who they are...

​hear hear.  Dying to know how they got to be at the restaurant together and what they talk about.... 

​I am curious if Eun Ho takes Eun Dong to the same restaurant when they met in their 20s.

Guest meelis

OMG, thanks for all goodies, girls! So the'll meet soon.... in ep. 6 I guess. :)

I wonder how will Eun Ho learn that Eun Dong has amnesia and doesn't remember him, maybe from Dong Kyu and his cousin?

Aish, can't wait!

Thank you MLEDers for your updates and insights. Keep them coming please :) 

...Joo Jin Mo was required to make Jung Eun laugh while hiding his true feelings for her...  

...Kim Sa Rang was also required to hide her confusing emotions deep inside and show bright and positive energy outward.  

The love between the couple that could not be stopped for 10 years will be confirmed in Episode 5 and 6 of 'My Love Eun Dong.'

@seungshinl Thank you for your translation. Jjang! Pardon my quotation of your translation ...I'm hung up on the above 3 lines :crazy:

I can't imagine how quickly that Eun Ho/Jeung Eun meeting will be taking place, let alone it actually taking place this week! How did Eun Ho make that happen? How can Eun Ho contain himself? His love for Eun Dong has been bursting at the seams of his heart for decades, yet he can't express it, can't get an acknowledgement of it, much less of any reciprocation... till Jeung Eun wakes up from her amnesiac state. Eun Ho is certainly in for an internal tumultuous time, as well as a confusing time wondering what's amiss with Jeung Eun. How will he begin to unravel the truth behind the scam that Eun Dong has been put through post-accident?

On the other hand, Jeung Eun will still be in her state of amnesiac and not be able to recognize Eun Ho is Hyeon Soo. All she knows is this TOP STAR she is still fangirling over, that the 'Eun Dong' in his autobiography seems familiar, the incidents seem to be her own historical experiences. How will Jeung Eun recover from her amnesia? How will she react when she realizes her life has been a scam post-accident?

Also the plot is developing in this quick pace of having Eun Ho already recognizing Jeung Eun as Eun Dong. I'm not complaining, I'm loving it! Who knows, we may see Jeung Eun recalling her lost memories next week?

I like how the flow has been and will be - quick paced, stunning revelations, uberly heart-wrenching, and without draggy time wasters. Can't wait :P

EDIT:  

Btw, for all JR fans, it seems he and 10s Eun Dong will appear in this week's eps. That's according to CPnim Song's twitter and IG :) 

Bring out the tissue boxes...I bet we'll need them handily soon, if not for this week, it'll be for next:tears:

Archived