[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

@thunderman1, What is sure, we know nothing about ED, same for her, we'll open the Pandora's box at the same time as her!

@valsava, If you noticed at the accident, there were two people, the guy told their names, -Ji Eundong, -Choi Jaeho (her current husband). He became a cripple after this accident and ED is amnesiac. He wasn't a cripple before she slept with Hyunsoo. As for the wedding, the baby ect... All that is a mystery that I can't wait to see!

There is no webtoon. Hah.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@thunderman1, What is sure, we know nothing about ED, same for her, we'll open the Pandora's box at the same time as her!

@valsava, If you noticed at the accident, there were two people, the guy told their names, -Ji Eundong, -Choi Jaeho (her current husband). He became a cripple after this accident and ED is amnesiac. He wasn't a cripple before she slept with Hyunsoo. As for the wedding, the baby ect... All that is a mystery that I can't wait to see!

There is no webtoon. Hah.

​@salijoo,  Thanks for telling me there was no site,

So my guess is we will probably see what happen in one of PHS flashbacks between the two..  

Guest chajoowon

Oh i really enjoyed the pace of ED remembering somewhat who she is.  There are many struggles in their way like her new fake life, her husband,her fosterfather, her being married etc so you dont need to prolong her lack of memories.

I dont like at all her life with her so called husband since it appears it was never her choice.  Her father saying in the preview she has to take care of her husband just because of the accident or using it against her.   I really dislike her being tricked like this and i was almost disgusted for her sake her thinking and Jaeho was love at first sight.  It feels horrible that her whole new life is a lie except the kid who isnt even with his real father.

Eun Dong is really the victim, the one with worst luck in this drama because atleast Eunho remembers who she is, his memories,love for her can prolly make him live on them for the rest of his life.  She has lost the only good memories of 10 years ago that wasnt a lie.

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] My Love Eundong

falskjflk.jpg

TV Report - Naver: 'My Love Eundong' Kim Saang and Joo Jin Mo who missed the chance of meeting each other 

1. [+876, -11] This is such a good drama. I get the warm feeling from itㅠㅠ

2. [+795, -12] So focused while watchingㅠㅠㅜ It's fun and has a delicate appeal. I hope it gets more viewersㅠㅠ !!!

3. [+587, -23] Explosion of visuals!!!

4. [+172, -9] I hope this drama catapults Joo Jin Mo to fame. He's handsome, good and kind actor. It's strange that he's not famous

5. [+149, -4] Eundong is married and has a son. What's gonna happen to them?ㅠㅠ  The plot thickens up

safkjklsd.jpg

tv Report - Naver

6. [+189,0] I wonder why a heartfelt drama like this one isn't doing well ratings-wise. The story isn't boring at all. Please give them a happy ending ㅜㅜ

7. [+138, 0] If this aired on a public channel, it would've hit daebak.... It made me a fan of Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sarang.

8. [+118, -3] In love with Jr's voice in that scene when he says . 'Oppa will find you again'

9. [+99, -3] This drama is amazing~~^^

Cr: kkuljaem

@thunderman1 @valsava

for the son, she was pregnant of Eunho's son. They didn't show the bed scene in the drama but in the webisodes, Hyunsoo & Eundong slept together, the kid is 10 years old!

​@salijoo,  ... I like to know where can I read this webtoon do you have the link to it..?  

Oooooohhh..... you ladies are sooooo naughty... got me so curious I had to go search for the webisode :

Here's the link  at about 1.00 : ps; watch quick before they take it down (noticed it was removed from various sites I searched)

Enjoy ^_^

Yayyy!!! The rating went up from 0.753 to 1.227, hope it'll get better and better...MLE hwating!!!

​The story just begins! Fighting MLE!

Welcome Aboard @kdik and @kongyellow @salijoo thanks for that translated scene..

This show is so heartwarming! The OST always gets me and surely enhances Ji Eun Ho's melancholy over Eun Dong. :tears:

I'm not fan of amnesia plot but I really like how it was introduced into the script. I'm so glad the grandma reunited our love birds together and stirred up some lost memories.

​@hanyeoun,  Hello Oppa,  I'm with you I love the OST to this drama..

I haven't watch today's episode yet waiting for sub and hope it's done today..   

​Welcome new friends here!

Love Episode 3! Funny Eun Ho!

[Spoilers] My Love Eundong

TV Report - Naver: 'My Love Eundong' Kim Saang and Joo Jin Mo who missed the chance of meeting each other 

1. [+876, -11] This is such a good drama. I get the warm feeling from itㅠㅠ

2. [+795, -12] So focused while watchingㅠㅠㅜ It's fun and has a delicate appeal. I hope it gets more viewersㅠㅠ !!!

3. [+587, -23] Explosion of visuals!!!

4. [+172, -9] I hope this drama catapults Joo Jin Mo to fame. He's handsome, good and kind actor. It's strange that he's not famous

5. [+149, -4] Eundong is married and has a son. What's gonna happen to them?ㅠㅠ  The plot thickens up

​Here's the news

photo600215.jpg

'My Love Eun-dong' Kim Sa-rang's lost memories started coming back.

On the June 5th episode of JTBC's 'My Love Eun-dong', Seo Jeong-eun (Kim Sa-rang) could find the grandmother, who was keeping the letter from Park Hyeonsoo (Baek Seong-hyeon) in the past.

When Ji Eun-ho (Joo Jin-mo) heard the news, he suggested Seo Jeong-eun that they should have dinner with the grandmother together.

After the phone call with Ji Eun-ho, Seo Jeong-eun called the grandmother. The grandmother said, "I couldn't find the letter. But it says on the envelope though, 'My love, Eun-dong'. I feel sorry. This man really loved her so much".

As soon as Seo Jeong-eun heard her saying 'My love, Eun-dong', Seo Jeong-eun was startled. The voice from Park Hyeonsoo calling Ji Eun-dong's name was heard in her brain and she felt as if she had been Ji Eun-dong. Seo Jeong-eun still on the phone with the grandmother said, "I'm sorry. I'll call you back' and then she hastily hung up the phone.

At the moment, her phone rang. It's a phone call from Ji Eun-ho. However, Seo Jeong-eun deeply confused could not say anything. Read more at: http://tr.im/iTodG

Oh i really enjoyed the pace of ED remembering somewhat who she is.  There are many struggles in their way like her new fake life, her husband,her fosterfather, her being married etc so you dont need to prolong her lack of memories.

I dont like at all her life with her so called husband since it appears it was never her choice.  Her father saying in the preview she has to take care of her husband just because of the accident or using it against her.   I really dislike her being tricked like this and i was almost disgusted for her sake her thinking and Jaeho was love at first sight.  It feels horrible that her whole new life is a lie except the kid who isnt even with his real father.

Eun Dong is really the victim, the one with worst luck in this drama because atleast Eunho remembers who she is, his memories,love for her can prolly make him live on them for the rest of his life.  She has lost the only good memories of 10 years ago that wasnt a lie.

​Actually, I have to disagree with you on this one. If she really is the victim, why must she have lied so much in the past? This girl has so many deep secrets as noted and I'm anxious on finding them out one by one.

Love ep 3! This is such a moving drama! I really really enjoy watching it. Love the way the plot weaves in and out of each character, and in each time period. Love the way PD-nim makes Jeong Eun comment (about her very own history) along the way as she listens to Eun Ho's audio files. 

Like here, where she listens to Eun Ho wondering what 10s Eun Dong's promise to him was while Jeong Eun instinctively knows and she says "Fool. Don't even know what is that!'.

lEwGbCY.jpg

Eun Ho and Eun Dong are really really FATED! The halmoni buying clothes for a lil grand-daughter she hasn't met but has a good impression of Jeong Eun who's only a part-timer at the shop, to Jeong Eun's doctor who encourages her to gain back her lost memories... they are both related to Eun Ho - mom and sis respectively. But of course, no one knows no one yet. No one recognizes no one yet too.

At the rate the plot is unfolding, we will get to see Jeong Eun remembering she is herself Eun Dong, and that we will get to see Eun Ho and Eun Dong reuniting soon. BUT, that will be when the melo will take off. Aish. How melo will chaka-nim make them?

When it was implied(ep 3 Jeong Eun and Jae Ho in bed talking about love at first sight) that Jeong Eun was lied to and manipulated into taking responsibility for Jae Ho(ep 4 preview), that makes me mad! Can't wait to see the flashback. Why should she be responsible? It WAS an ACCIDENT! She herself was(and still is) a VICTIM too! Despicable for Jae Ho and adoptive dad to capitalize on poor Eun Dong having lost her memories to weave a fantasy tale of 'love at first sight'! Seeing Jae Ho re-emphasising that point of 'love at first sight' to Jeong Eun when she was telling him about Eun Ho's search for his first love, that just tells me Jae Ho is no innocent bystander in the cruel scheme of adoptive dad. Tsk! 

2015 Jeong Eun telling Mi Soon, so affirmatively from her instinct, that Eun Ho and Eun Dong will reunite.

2005 Eun Ho telling his colleague that he'd recognize Eun Dong immediately even after 20 years. 

1995 Eun Ho telling Eun Dong no matter what happened, if separated, he'll definitely be able to find her. Like Nello & Patrasche.

Those surely are foreshadows of a definite reunion to come! I.Can't.Wait!

qq30QZh.jpg

rTGNyMi.jpg

MK6mQEW.jpg

Kim Sa Rang. Joo Jin Mo. They didn't disappoint. They're awesome! This chaka-nim is superb. Love the way PD-nim and his team present the moving visuals of this uber romance, albeit with a dark cloud of melo hanging over it.

Team MLE Fighting! Can't wait to watch ep 4 and more! :)

----------

PS: 

One point in ep 3 I didn't understand...why was Hyeon Soo looking for Eun Dong in that school and asking for 'Jang Eun Dong'? Wasn't it 'Ji Eun Dong' all along, until she got adopted and became Seo Jeong Eun?

@jadecloud:

"PS: 

One point in ep 3 I didn't understand...why was Hyeon Soo looking for Eun Dong in that school and asking for 'Jang Eun Dong'? Wasn't it 'Ji Eun Dong' all along, until she got adopted and became Seo Jeong Eun?"

To comment on this, I also didn't catch on but apparently, Eun Dong had liked about her identity.. she had already switched to Jeong Eun when she was adopted but lied to Hyeon Soo.. And so at the school she had already reverted to her new name however, didn't mention to Hyeon Soo that she had changed her name.. We'll have to see how the rest unfolds as she starts getting her memory back.

@jadecloud:

"PS: 

One point in ep 3 I didn't understand...why was Hyeon Soo looking for Eun Dong in that school and asking for 'Jang Eun Dong'? Wasn't it 'Ji Eun Dong' all along, until she got adopted and became Seo Jeong Eun?"

To comment on this, I also didn't catch on but apparently, Eun Dong had liked about her identity.. she had already switched to Jeong Eun when she was adopted but lied to Hyeon Soo.. And so at the school she had already reverted to her new name however, didn't mention to Hyeon Soo that she had changed her name.. We'll have to see how the rest unfolds as she starts getting her memory back.

@thunderman1 Thanks for your insight :)

Then again, I thot even if Eun Dong lied about, or perhaps withheld telling, having changed her name after adoption, shouldn't it be original name Ji Eun Dong to adoptive name Seo Jeong Eun? Why was it that Hyeon Soo knew Eun Dong as Jang Eun Dong, not Ji Eun Dong? 

​Actually, I have to disagree with you on this one. If she really is the victim, why must she have lied so much in the past? This girl has so many deep secrets as noted and I'm anxious on finding them out one by one.

​Her past will start to be revealed in Episode 4. Can't wait!

I've notice someone in this thread is looking for the music at the end of Episode 3?

Think that's the ost part 1.

PS: 

One point in ep 3 I didn't understand...why was Hyeon Soo looking for Eun Dong in that school and asking for 'Jang Eun Dong'? Wasn't it 'Ji Eun Dong' all along, until she got adopted and became Seo Jeong Eun?

​IMO it's because he tried to use similar family name to find Eun Dong. Using those have similar pronunciation he tried his best. 

PS: 

​IMO it's because he tried to use similar family name to find Eun Dong. Using those have similar pronunciation he tried his best. 

@lucy13880 Arasso. That's a likely scenario. I thot I missed something really basic. But more so... I'd 'hate' it if Eun Dong didn't tell Hyeon Soo her real name in the first place. :sweatingbullets: Btw, thanks for all your hard work and updates :)

@jadecloud thank you for the fangirling gif 

:w00t: so cute 

and the moment the elevator opened her facial expression haha

OMO...How did you know I got that too.... :) Love the way PD-nim captures the 'almost meeting' with the closing elevator doors. Awesome!

4SAlVR5.gif

Archived