[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Didn't expect this structure, they didn't even frame the story of the 10s' generation with some 30s' scene, at least to make it clear why is Eun Ho recording his memories. Or did they and I missed it?

​They didn't introduce anything, they throw us everything like if we already knew the story... The editing is lacking... It's a complete mess. Many useless scenes. Seriously, I don't even know where to begin...

As for the ratings, the moment Joo Jin-mo disappeared the online ratings hit the bottom... And what? deleting scenes, they all appeared but at least in the webisodes it was entertaining, here it was just plain boring. 

​Oh they even didn't tell how Ji Eun Ho hired the writer and how he started to tell the story.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree I hope tomorrow will be better. I was expecting to see different scenes from the webdrama but as @jadecloud said it's a rehash so tomorrow we will see the 20s arc we saw already in the webdrama... So do you think the webdrama really helped in ratings? Most probably people will get curious but will they keep watching when they already saw that in the webdrama? Hope to see more JJM scenes tomorrow. There's only one scene of JJM in pilot episode. Lol. But congrats with the trend :) 

At least many articles made it in the front page of Naver! 

Of course, my disappointment is oriented on the fact I watched the webisodes, for those who didn't watch them it will be more entertaining. In fact, it wasn't boring... But there was nothing new. 

I hated the lack of introduction the most to be honest, throwing at us the past like that without telling us that someone is writing the story ect... is really shocking.

It seems like the production wants to use as quickly as possible the younger counterparts arc in order to show the adults... Tomorrow will be the conclusion of the 20s arc. 

Guest meelis

So they'll show later how it started, how Eun Ho hired the ghost writer? It doesn't make sense to me, sorry. They should have started with that...

NAVER ranking

q9D7N6R.png

T2X9SBa.png

UeUit3w.png

That's funny because the k-netz comments are positive praising both the story and Junior's acting mainly. (We didn't watch the same thing, hope episode 2 will be better edited, even if I won't be there during the streaming)

So they'll show later how it started, how Eun Ho hired the ghost writer? It doesn't make sense to me, sorry. They should have started with that...

It would've been better if they showed the 30s Eun Ho part first if they want to lay down the story and why he wants to find Eun Dong or write a book then, that's the time they show the 10s arc for the backstory. 

Guest meelis

It would've been better if they showed the 30s Eun Ho part first if they want to lay down the story and why he wants to find Eun Dong or write a book then, that's the time they show the 10s arc for the backstory. 

​That's how I imagined it, yes. Or at least, this is logical. *sigh

LOL, JJM with his cap New what? Go... And he yelled what? (didn't understand, i think he said "do that" but not sure)

Lee Taegon didn't even seem interested loooool, only JJM was watching it religiously.

I didn't watch the webisodes because I wanted to go into the show fresh.,I'm sad to hear it wasn't good :( seems like this will be my 2nd highly anticipated drama that disappoints me this week... I'm glad it's getting a positive response in naver though, hopefully it will get better once they introduce the 30s cast. Thanks for the updates, everyone!

I didn't watch the webisodes because I wanted to go into the show fresh.,I'm sad to hear it wasn't good :( seems like this will be my 2nd highly anticipated drama that disappoints me this week... I'm glad it's getting a positive response in naver though, hopefully it will get better once they introduce the 30s cast. Thanks for the updates, everyone!

​Oh maybe you shall watch it and to tell us what's your feeling because you didn't watch the web drama lol. We are disappointed maybe because many scenes we have watched and feel it's kinda boring to show it again.

I watched it and I don't get why he liked her in the first place, she was a child, it freaked me out a bit, she looks 10.  I have a problem with guys in their 20s getting too close to 15 year olds, even her teeth look as if they are not even yet.  I hope he just liked her as a sister there, I have to watch it with subs. 

It wasn't boring per se, you didn't even have time to be bored, too many events happened in one single episode, I felt overwhelmed. I'm forseeing the same for tomorrow too. It's the lack of introduction that bugs me. If they wanted to make a linear story-telling, they shouldn't have shown JJM nor KSR at all, but showing them and not explaining the reason makes the viewer feel lost. That said, they edited better the webisodes than the actual drama. The co-PD seems to be more skillful.

Also, I didn't hear any new OST, so they'll only use old songs? 

Oh forgot the only scene I found beautiful and well edited was when Eundong went hugging her grandma and it switched to her grandma's death. Truly beautiful. 

And Junior yellow motorcycle transitionned with a yellow flower... (That one must have a big meaning, waiting for my ddl to finish in order to rewatch it) as rain was pouring on this flower, same for his yellow motorcycle...

The last 15min of the show was better though, with Hyunsoo's training and 20s Hyunsoo appearing and directly recognizing Eundong and they talked like if they never were separated (he even told her if she has eaten well, love it) wonder if it will be the same for the 30s. Will Eunho recognize Eundong at first sight too?

This. It would be better if as Eun Ho is dictating his story and Jung Eun is writing it, then that's the time the 10s and 20s arc will be shown. Like, JJM & KSR will still be in most of the pilot episode. Because by that you would feel the "autobiography" being brought to life. 

Hmm.. that was quick. The 10s... why? Like I was robbed. I want to enjoy it more.. just a little bit longer. Oh well. yeah maybe there's flashback.

My expectation.... JJM KSR will be the daeback part.

​At this point, I'm afraid to expect anything from MLE. I'm afraid to look at ep 2 and get disappointed again. But I've no doubt when JJM and KSR arc is shown, they will be daebak! Just not sure when they will appear....

For me who has only watched ep 4 and 5 of the web eps, even I find the rehash quite alarming. I want to think there's some motive here, a very clever motive. I hope CPnim will write more journal entries and explain. I'd really like to hear their production POVs, or strategy.

Didn't expect this structure, they didn't even frame the story of the 10s' generation with some 30s' scene, at least to make it clear why is Eun Ho recording his memories. Or did they and I missed it?

​They didn't introduce anything, they throw us everything like if we already knew the story... The editing is lacking... It's a complete mess. Many useless scenes. Seriously, I don't even know where to begin...

​Very bad, they totally killed everybody's excitement.

​oh nooo please dont ruin this one! JTBC whoever edits this drama better do great aaaaaaa

Ha. I'd join you in this pleading. Whoever edits....chaebal!

Archived