[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Love Eundong - The Beginning Ep 2 (web drama)

1. [+628, -10] Jr.'s acting is really good. The story is sad

2. [+318, -5] Wow... I've been waiting for this after watching Ep 1!!! Jr. acts so wellㅠㅠ He really feels like a first love oppa!!!He's so handsome!!! I would love to see him act more in the future ㅠㅠ

3. [+191, -3] Watched the 2nd episode first and it brought me to the first episode... The cinematography makes the emotional acting shine. Is this the last of the younger actors
 parts? I really love their acting. I'm excited for the drama~

4. [+147, -2] Who is this boy? He's handsome and a good actor too...

5. [+85, -2] I cried ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIt's so sad. Jin Young's acting is daebak

6. [+81, -1] His visuals are a mix of Yoo Seung Ho, Park Shi Hoo and Kim Soo Hyun. His acting is great too

7. [+73, -3] This made me cry. My heart ripped into pieces when he screamed her name

cre: kkuljaem

Guest meelis

Oh God, the first poster... Brace yourselves, girls, another big heartbreak is coming... :tears:

Thank you for sharing, @lucy13880

@irilight, thank you for the link to Dramafever article, it's a very good one.

Guest meelis

Huh? They look good, but is this even a couple photoshoot? It looks like they were photographed separately and then photoshopped together... 

It's not what I was expecting.. Well, at least now we can tell for sure that there won't be much skinship between them in the drama.;) I'm more or less OK with that.

But I already see @salijoo flipping tables.:P

Thanks for sharing, @lucy13880

Huh? They look good, but is this even a couple photoshoot? It looks like they were photographed separately and then photoshopped together... 

It's not what I was expecting.. Well, at least now we can tell for sure that there won't be much skinship between them in the drama.;) I'm more or less OK with that.

​haha

and the pic in Eun Ho's bedroom also belongs to this series of photoshoot.

11271034_1662021264026503_342054348_n.jp

Guest meelis

LOL, @lucy13880, I just wrote the same in JJM's thread, you were right about it.:D

Anyway, I love the poster, the sepia color, the position and their complimentary hair color.

The other one is cute with the three generations shown.

Where is the poster on the bike, btw?:)

@salijoo Oh sorry I edited my previous posts. Tell me if that's ok already. I cannot delete the other posts anymore so I used a spoiler tag. Still learning about the forum & forgot the rules, sorry! So if I post screencaps I should put them all in one post and only 4 pics, and the rest I put spoiler tags? Is that correct? 

I love the photoshoot, but... I wish they were closer, lol... Agree with @meelis .. Where's the picture in his room? 

Thanks for sharing, @lucy13880

​ikr! usually Elle Korea gives smoking hot couple pictorials but here they don't look like they even tried :angry:

anyway, JJM seems like he's gonna rip our hearts to pieces, he has that sad longing look in his eyes, he's such a soulful actor

Guest meelis

@lucy13880, very good news about Viki, thank you for sharing! 

Oh, I'm even not that much into the "sexy" concepts in K magazines (and not only), because they tend to overdo it to the point it stops being sexy to me (that highly praised ELLE photoshoot for Secret Love Affair, for instance, is borderline bad taste to me, but it's only to me I guess, never read someone else saying it was too much), so I find it much more impactful when sexy is done in a more subtle way.  But JJM+KSR photoshoot is... haha, let's say, too subtle, it's on the other extreme.:) I still like it though, they both look hot. 

@jei_em, Thank you dear for understanding. According to Soompi rules, when you have more than 4 pictures to share (always included in one post by the way) you have to put the remaining ones (I mean after the fourth one) in the spoiler tag!

@lucy13880, Hah... Our news giver, thanks for all the pictures!!! You were right, it was from ELLE (they just added some sepia layer on it, maybe for copyright purpose (?))

YES. It's not an outstanding photoshoot but we can give on that, this one is really on theme, less sexy and more alluring and mysterious. The more I see it the more I like it.

@eunsuhae, IKR, the moment I saw his eyes.. I was like... *should brace myself*. How can he be so good at portraying undying love? LOL. He most likely mastered this acting after Empress Ki:tears::tears::tears::tears:

So far, we have good feedbacks of the webdrama, it helps that Junior has done an outstanding job portraying Hyunsoo. I've watched Dream Knight, he had good acting skills but he wasn't as good as he is here. The moment he started crying, (the kind of scene where I don't feel emotional usually) it was so genuine and deep that I couldn't help but feel for him. My question is, WHY DISCOVERING THIS GEM NOW? He's completely on actor-level! (note: with Ji Soo, Junior is on my looking-forward-list)

Archived