[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

So no posters today? Ughhh. Lol.

@lucy13880, Oh thank you for the actors with their characters names! Really helpful!

@valsava, Mind me the potential off-topic, but I'll stick with Producer if the main attraction is comedy/ fun. Have nothing to do with it if it's centered around the romance as for me only Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin pairing can make me stick with it. MLE synopsis looked so unoriginal and cliche at first but thanks to CP-nim and the first two teasers, which for me are the one that attracted me the most (compared to the other upco dramas), I have now more faith in this drama. Hope it won't let me down!

Oh the new forum is up so I'll copy and past it!^^ http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/346231-upcoming-drama-2015-my-love-eun-dong-사랑하는-은동아-—-premieres-may-29/?page=28

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So no posters today? Ughhh. Lol.

@lucy13880, Oh thank you for the actors with their characters names! Really helpful!

@valsava, Mind me the potential off-topic, but I'll stick with Producer if the main attraction is comedy/ fun. Have nothing to do with it if it's centered around the romance as for me only Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin pairing can make me stick with it. MLE synopsis looked so unoriginal and cliche at first but thanks to CP-nim and the first two teasers, which for me are the one that attracted me the most (compared to the other upco dramas), I have now more faith in this drama. Hope it won't let me down!

Oh the new forum is up so I'll copy and past it!^^

vqj2d9r.png

My Love Eun-dong is trending 8th on Daum (Most Searched Drama), It's the only upco drama trending with Producer (9th). Not bad! FYI, the Tian Mi Mi's teaser attracted a lot of interest and praises. (Now, I don't why it's trending though, for Producer it's logical they just had their press con, maybe JTBC has shown the teaser after their program...)

Guest michyell409

im waiting for the other teaser "in the mood for love " the first and second teaser is really great. i find jjm cute in the second teaser with kim sarang.hoping a great outcome of this drama.my wang nyang ship ,now im shipping jjm to kim sarang already i find them really cute together.

oh boy...twice I tried to post in MLE, twice Soompi crashed on me. Am I jinxing MLE thread or what? LOL

Hihi again EunDongas.... :) Thanks for all updates :) Keep them coming!

EDIT: Ah...was backtracking and found something's not quite right.....just realized all the postings in TEMP thread are not brought over yet. AISH.

I finished editing and completing the front page: 

​If anyone find some error or anything to add, please let me know, I'll complete it. ;)

​Thank you salijoo for your hard work! The organization is clear and beautiful! Really appreciate it!

BTW there's another PD but forget his name. That's in the temporary forum.

About this drama's thread tag, shall we add main lead actors' name?

Today's article discusses the competition in Fri/Sat dramas

2015051301001180700081631.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201505130100118070008163&servicedate=20150512

Summary translation by salijoo

They said how MLE is from an excellent production on the same level as Producer.

And that it could be the dark horse in this competition given the prod + casting that are top notch

Archived