[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jadecloud, my fortune isn't that high that's why I'm using it as bet so easily. :P

Thanks for all the goodies as always @lucy13880

BTW, I checked our competition (which consists of Ex-Girlfriend Club (EGC); Producer and Grandpa Overflowers, just that lol!)... Falling For Innocence (FFI) is doing really well. Even though people (by curiosity) left FFI (0,9% of ratings) to watch EGC (1,1%) on Friday, everyone came back to watch FFI (1,6%) on Saturday against EGC (0,9%). FFI will have to compete against Producer & EGC for two weeks and it will be MLE's turn. Fighting!

@salijoo, thank you for the explnation. Cable TV in Korea really take promotion of drama seriously. I wonder whether different producers take care of different work. The producer SWS who wrote the blog is in charge of making teasers.

@jadecloud, when you said the 3rd teaser, you were actually talking about the 4th teaser, am I right? We have seen the 1st teaser of press confernce and the 2nd teaser with the concept of Tian Mi Mi so far. And we already know there will be another teaser with the concept of In the Mood for Love since we have seen the picture of it. All of these movies starred Maggie Cheung. The only difference is the male leads which were Leon Lai and Tony Wai respectively. Did you take the male actors into consideration when you chose the movies? LOL...

In case someone forgot the picture with the concept of ITMFL, here is the pairing picture made by @jei_jem:

@lyfuym OMO...you're right. I forgot all about ITMFL concept. Or maybe I just have to go back to math class :$ And yes, I believe the production team's concept references are taken with female lead Maggie Cheung in mind, not the male leads.

Can't wait for teaser #3...and perhaps there may be teaser #4 using Sausalito concept? *me building castles in the air again*

BTW, I checked our competition (which consists of Ex-Girlfriend Club (EGC); Producer and Grandpa Overflowers, just that lol!)... Falling For Innocence (FFI) is doing really well. Even though people (by curiosity) left FFI (0,9% of ratings) to watch EGC (1,1%) on Friday, everyone came back to watch FFI (1,6%) on Saturday against EGC (0,9%). FFI will have to compete against Producer & EGC for two weeks and it will be MLE's turn. Fighting!

​Oh EGC is aired on 8:30 or 8:45? on Friday and Saturday. So it can't be considered MLE's competitor I think.

Shall take a look at Producer's influence next week.

@lucy13880 LOL you're right, I think. But a gal can still dream, I think :$ On second thot, I better stop dreaming before I get a big knock on my head...:D

EGC is listed as 8.30 while Producers is 9.50.  GOF has ended its broadcast with last ep on 5/8. So I believe MLE's direct competitor will be The Producers. Hmm...not a good 'competitor' to be running against but who knows....there're many romantics and romantics-at-heart in SK, not to mention JJM and KSR fandom, who may give MLE a watch instead.

Frankly, I personally have been waiting for The Producers. But with this genre and quality of MLE, and not to mention its production team, I'm now more drawn towards MLE and really anticipating a 'quality' and 'uber romantic' drama. With LTG and SWS at the helm, my faith grows daily, esp with each insight that SWS gives us in his production journal entry.

So...all I can say is ...Team MLE, Fighting!>:(

@lucy13880, That's interesting what you said, normally we should have two teasers Tian Mi Mi one and In The Mood For Love one. BUT even if we spotted right the scene for Tian Mi Mi (aka the ending scene), we didn't get  right the In the Mood of Love's one, as they shared the hand-holding scene but the IG picture showed us the hug scene, maybe there will be a fourth teaser with the hand-holding, that would make two teasers with In The Mood For Love as a concept... Don't know.

@jadecloud @lucy13880, Oh didn't calculated right so EGC doesn't have the same timeslot... As for Producers (A potential ratings monster) MLE has a complete different theme so if it manages to show a good story it can find his viewers. (I'm also one of them, who'll watch Producer I mean, at least try it). But thankfully, I love the fact that compared to all the upcoming drama teasers I've watched, MLE has shown some creative ones. 

Maybe that's from the fact that JTBC has always been more creative than others.. I don't know.

@lucy13880, That's interesting what you said, normally we should have two teasers Tian Mi Mi one and In The Mood For Love one. BUT even if we spotted right the scene for Tian Mi Mi (aka the ending scene), we didn't get  right the In the Mood of Love's one, as they shared the hand-holding scene but the IG picture showed us the hug scene, maybe there will be a fourth teaser with the hand-holding, that would make two teasers with In The Mood For Love as a concept... Don't know.

@jadecloud @lucy13880, Oh didn't calculated right so EGC doesn't have the same timeslot... As for Producers (A potential ratings monster) MLE has a complete different theme so if it manages to show a good story it can find his viewers. (I'm also one of them, who'll watch Producer I mean, at least try it). But thankfully, I love the fact that compared to all the upcoming drama teasers I've watched, MLE has shown some creative ones. 

Maybe that's from the fact that JTBC has always been more creative than others.. I don't know.

@salijoo It's true. The Producers is a huge ratings monster! With the main four leads and their fandom bases, esp KSH with his recent MLFTS famedom, if it doesn't draw huge ratings, I'll be very surprised. So in a way, it's just too bad that MLE is slotted in the same timing. 

Having said that, if MLE does draw good ratings, that'll only mean one thing - Team MLE is awesome!

@jadecloud, True! if MLE manages to break the 2% marks (something that hasn't been done in JTBC since Maids) with Producer as competitor it only means that MLE is an excellent drama. 

Just checked @lyfuym, you were right, MLE did some extra work with their teasers, Secret Love Affair had 6, but the first five ones were just posters pictures animated and the "official" second shown the real footage. I think I mixed with TvN which shoot new things for the teasers.

Ladies, thank you for the discussion. 

After Grandpa over Flowers, it will be a new season of "Three Meals a Day" at TVn.  The ratings of TMAD were at the same level of Grandpa. 

When facing rating monsters, shows at Cable channels may hold better than those of public networks. One example is Secret Love Affair. It was competing against Empress Ki. 

Edit: I just realized that MLE has to face not only Producer, but also Ha Jiwon's new drama on Saturdays.  

A Chinese news on Apple Daily News on 05/09/2010:

Translation of the title: Teaser of Joo Jin Mo's new drama completely follows the concept of Tian Mi Mi.

【韓流】朱鎮模新劇預告跟足《甜蜜蜜》

由《奇皇后》男星朱鎮模同《秘密花園》女星金莎朗主演嘅新劇《親愛的恩東啊》將於本月29日首播,今日劇組就公開新預告片,只見片中風格似十足當年由黎明同張曼玉合作嘅經典愛情片《甜蜜蜜》,劇組亦大膽承認預告片嘅靈感來自《甜蜜蜜》。

片中,金莎朗企喺商店前睇電視,之後朱鎮模從後面經過,再行過去企喺金莎朗旁邊,二人齊齊凝睇電視,當兩人發現對方後就對望露出微笑,成個情節重現返《甜蜜蜜》中黎明同張曼玉於紐約重遇嘅場面。

劇組方面亦承認預告片係借鑒《甜蜜蜜》,解釋:「因為《甜蜜蜜》同《親愛的恩東啊》都係描繪一對男女長久以來相互思念嘅內容。」 art_end.gif

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20150509/53720465

@jadecloud,  I also think producer will hit it big in the ratings due to the actors but take a person like ma and old Ajjumma I would prefer MIL over it any day I was to watch produce until JJM came along and if MLE gives off half the romantic feels as ITMFL did I tell you my tent will stay camp right here in this thread   

Archived