[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Thank you @irilight 

This drama isn't based on In the Mood for Love. They only take this movie as a concept for their teaser. I agree with @jadecloud the plot theme of the drama vs movies are about devoted(somewhat obsessive) love, so this can be considered as protential reason.

The drama has more similarities with the movie The Great Gatsby.

@lyfuym, @irilight, thank you for sharing the news, Yoon So Hee looks so fresh and beautiful on these stills.

As to the story, I agree with @lucy13880 that it shares the most similarities with The Great Gatsby (it was also mentioned in some articles), especially in the part about the devoted and obsessive love as @jadecloud said that spans over decades (Joo Jin Mo in the trailer looks obsessed enough with his love, I think:), the way he says her name at the end... gives me chills every time I watch it), also about the narrator (ghost writer in this case). Well, I don't know how the story will develop in the drama with the ghost writer and the love interest being the same person, I'm curious about it.

About using the concepts of famous movies for the teasers, I think it will have something to do with Eun Ho being an actor himself?:P

@lucy13880  ,  @meelis     Thank you so much for clarifications!
Yes, even the setting and Joo Jin Mo's white suite is reminiscent of The Great Gatsby...

BTW, I have sent  subs request to Viki and DF and Soompi TV. Sadly, none of them picked it up so far.
Maybe we can all send requests

1. Drama Fever:     http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-

2. Viki:  https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

3. Soompi TV - send email to support - https://tv.soompi.com/en/support

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@salijoo New synopsis for MLE

죽도록 사랑해 결코 다른사랑으로 대체될수 없는 
절대적 교감의 인생 유일한 인연. 
운명이라고밖에 말할수 없는 그들의 특별한 이야기. 
하지만 그들은 결코 인생을 함께 할수없는 슬픈 운명으로 맺어진 인연. 
드라마는 얘기한다. 
운명적 사랑의 완성이 결혼이 아님을... 
헤어짐이 운명인, 그들의 처절한 러브스토리가 시작된다. 

사랑하는 은동아 
5월 29일 밤 9시 45분 방송됩니다. 
많은 시청 바랍니다.

It tells the tragedy end. -0- They mustn't get married.

@lucy13880, Oh thanks for all these informations, so JJM's hair indeed was brownish (it did look like it in the poster BTS picture!)

Can't wait to see the poster, it's JJM & KSR in a bicycle! 

Oh, for the synopsis it doesn't look that bad! Roughly (from what I've understand of course), they'll talk about fate but not like common dramas but more on its consequences and ask many questions about it... It's a human-melodrama, so Baek Min-kyung!

Guest meelis

WOW, thank you for sharing all goodies today, @lucy13880!

What is this bus about, by the way?

@salijoo, you were right about JJM's hair!xD Looks fine to me, in any case it's nice for a change.

Oh, can't wait for the poster, looks like they used a Comrades: Almost a Love Story concept for this one (in one famous scene Maggie Cheung and Leon Lai ride a bicycle the same way, while singing Teresa Teng's song "Sweet as honey")

In this news article the picture is the biggest: http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=127080

LOVE the video! :wub:

Oh wow! Love his hair! Thank you! 

@lucy13880 ah nice! but why tragic end? I'm ok with that but please don't kill his character. that's my only wish.. please, writers!

Waiting for the poster! <3

Oh wow! Love his hair! Thank you! 

@lucy13880 ah nice! but why tragic end? I'm ok with that but please don't kill his character. that's my only wish.. please, writers!

Thank you @salijoo for the clarification.

​Oh think he won't die but can't get the love. Anyway will share the translation after our Chinese friends finish translating the newest synopsis. 

what about the poster ??

​They have finished poster demo yesterday. We'll see it soon. 

JTBC is really efficient. They have so many goodies to share you know, posters, teasers, trailers and other actors first shooting bts stills. 

Guest meelis

@lucy13880, thanks! May I say: I LOVE JTBC!xD

@jei_em, second that, I'm OK with not having a happy ending, meaning they won't end up together, but NO unnecessary deaths, please!

@QuercusL, PD Lee Tae Gon is an absolute sweetheart.:wub:

@meelis IKR? No unnecessary deaths please..

I love baby pink as the dominant color. So it doesn't look like a heavy drama, maybe there's some comedy :P The pictures look cute.

Looks like JTBC is doing good in their promo! The site is great! <3

Archived