[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lucy13880, I know yes, but what's in the teasers are most of the time (from the cable dramas I've watched) fictional. As much as JJM's press con won't be in the drama, I'm kinda postive that Jr., Yoon So Hee and Baek Sung Hyun scenes are part of the dramas. They don't generally do that for the teasers. Anyway. LOL.

​Yes so I call this type of trailer main lead's promotional trailer. It seems cable TV drama's feature. They will shoot this kind of trailer.

About the drama I am sure the writer will write something about the actor himself. I watched Fall in Love with Innocence the writer even made a joke of one character from the popular tvN drama 미생

​@lucy13880 @salijoo Aigoo...I must admit I replayed the teaser again and again...you're both thinking in the right direction about the teaser. So confusing in an artistic way O.o And did you guys see how smooth JJM's skin is? I mean, for a man... woot9_9

How about getting 'In The Mood For Love' before MLE airs? Seriously an awesome movie, one of the best thumbs_up_by_weapons_expert_cool-d6sx4o7

8kvntva.gif

oh my god , JJM is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome , what a man !!!!!! what a charm !!!!!! his looks is soooooooooooooooooooooo great in this drama , really a top star :D waiting , the most handsome korean actor 

waiting for the video of KSR ......................

@lucy13880 Ah-ha...got it this time. Thanks for the doc link :) 

Yes, can't wait to watch MLE teasers in the concepts of In The Mood For Love and Comrades: Almost A Love Story. Both these movies are in a league of their own. And I can't wait to watch JJM and KSR in MLE. Gives me a good vibe already.

wjarkN3.gif

​@lucy13880 @salijoo Aigoo...I must admit I replayed the teaser again and again...you're both thinking in the right direction about the teaser. So confusing in an artistic way O.o And did you guys see how smooth JJM's skin is? I mean, for a man... woot9_9

How about getting 'In The Mood For Love' before MLE airs? Seriously an awesome movie, one of the best thumbs_up_by_weapons_expert_cool-d6sx4o7

​@Jadecloud,  Your right the movie is awesome as I'm a fan of the movie and the two actors I have added this movie  to my personal collection but as I was watching that teaser from the interview with JJM when that reporter ask him that question it seems he froze and went straight into character announcing the character himself..  I can't wait until this drama airs

First Look at Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sarang in My Love Eun Dong

Posted on May 4, 2015 by ockoala

Filming has begun on upcoming jTBC drama My Love Eun Dong, a drama that I’m intrigued about but not quite certain what to expect. Starring Joo Jin MoKim SarangKim Yoo Ri, andKim Tae Hoon, the drama is about a long lasting love of the type that sounds like a return to the Hallyu dramas of yore. The leads Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sarang met as kids and will reportedly be each other’s true love through the years. Playing younger versions of Joo Jin Mo will be Baek Sung Hyun as the character in his 20s and Jr. (of group Got7) as the same character in his teens. The first drama stills are out, showing Joo Jin Mo in the present as a popular famous actor, Jr. as his rebellious teen version, and script reading stills with the main cast looking focused and ready to rock.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/04/first-look-at-joo-jin-mo-and-kim-sarang-in-my-love-eun-dong/

Guest meelis

Thank you so much for all videos, pics and comments, girls (and sorry for the shower of notifications, but I just had to like everything:D)

I love, love the teaser and appreciate it's originality (the mix of reality and fiction), it raises my hopes for the drama itself, I hope it will be anything but boring and predictable. Not to forget my two favorite movies are involved, so can't wait for the movie based teasers.;)

Guest meelis

Agree with you, @salijoo, @jadecloud, it managed to intrigue me (mainly a JJM fan and not really a drama lover) to the point that I thought I'd give it a try even if JJM wasn't in it. To me this speaks volumes, they really did a great job with attracting the attention. :) (frankly, in the beginning this drama didn't sound to me like something I'd watch if JJM wasn't in it, now I don't think the same, because of the movie teasers we're expecting, and also this totally catchy teaser)

@krgirl87 & @jadecloud I agree with you he looks soo handsome, his looks are so fit for a top star.. his skin is so smooth and radiant it looks like a soap commercial hahah

and I'm in love with his laugh... and when he started speaking, his baritone voice, omG... <3

cr. Baidu forums

Original, it's not a real press con though (scripted one), they just did one hell of a meta-reference with Joo Jin Mo (real actor) and Ji Eun Ho (fictional actor)... With like you said many of his personal references (Wanee and Junah, abs ect...) and adding fictional references. 

They just did a two-way trailer... Intriguing and kind of misleading too... Should I assume that drama was really written for Joo Jin Mo?

​Yes so I call this type of trailer main lead's promotional trailer. It seems cable TV drama's feature. They will shoot this kind of trailer.

About the drama I am sure the writer will write something about the actor himself. I watched Fall in Love with Innocence the writer even made a joke of one character from the popular tvN drama 미생

​One more thing, I think the suit JJM wears in the trailer also belongs to himself. Maybe it's JJM himself introducing the drama and the Jun Eun Ho style doesn't appear yet.

A man who loves a woman for past  twenty years. Omoooo, i need tissue,  i need tissue,

I shall watch this drama because the topic is about an issue that happen in our daily life and also happen in my life

how many episode this drama will be aired ???

Archived