[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Guest ororomunroe

Stills For Upcoming Dramas: Beloved Eun Dong 

Osen - Naver: 'Beloved Eun Dong', Kim Sarang "Healing through memories of first love" 

1. [+517, -18] Kim Sarang's beauty never fades

2. [+416, -11] She'll be 40 years old anytime soon

3. [+293, -12] Kim Sarang is just as lovely and gorgeous as her name

4. [+146, -5] Kim Sarang and Han Go Eun represent the top beauties in their 40s

5. [+34, -1] This unni is still the same as when she was in 'Secret Garden'.... So beautiful  ㅠㅠ

My Daily - Naver: 'Beloved Eun Dong' Joo Jin Mo "returns to the small screen after a year, excited and nervous" 

1. [+81, -3] Handsome. He's really handsome

2. [+49, -5] Both Joo Jin Mo and Lee Tae Gon are so manly and handsome

3. [+47, -5] For me, he's on the top 5 most handsome Korean actors along with Jung Woo Sung, Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin and Song Seung Heon

4. [+23, -2] He was awesome in 'Empress Ki'

5. [+18, -1] He seems like the type that would be popular but he's not popular

Dispatch - Naver: "Gaze that reveals his rebellious nature"... Junior's first still cuts for 'Beloved Eun Dong' 

1. [+31, 0] Juniorㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jin Young-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like him so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBeloved Eun Dong, hwaiting!

2. [+18, 0] Junior looks so handsome

3. [+11, 0] Rebellious~ I'm looking forward to this drama. His gaze is deep! I'm anticipating Junior's acting~

4. [+10, 0] Junior hwaiting!!!!

5. [+10, 0] He's playing the younger version of Joo Jin Mo.  I'm excited

Cr: kkuljaem

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the video of the press conference, I try to translate from the Chinese subtitles provided by JJM Magic Castle:

Q: Mr. Joo Jin Mo, what's the biggest advantage of becoming famous?

A: I am thankful that many people get to know me and happy that I can make a lot of money. (laughing...)

Q: How do you manage (your) abdominal muscle?

A: What?...Ah, abdominal muscle, haha...(laughing)

Q: I heard that the purpose of the autobiography is to search a person, what's the name of that person?

A: ......

(change to the scene of young Eun Dong and Eun Ho)

Young Eun Dong: So your name is Ji Eun Dong.

Adult Eun Dong: My fiancee is Ji Eun Dong.

PS. In the beginning of the video, did the reporter say "Joo Jin Mo Shi" or "Ji Eun Ho Shi"? Is this a real press conference or a trailer of the drama? I think the conversation between the reporters and Joo Jin Mo sounds more like a plot of the drama. 

I feel like crying. Lol. From what I heard @lyfuym the reporter said Jin Mo Shi...

Btw, what will happen to the old posts? Are they gone or will they merge it with this thread?

Regarding the video of the press conference, I try to translate from the Chinese subtitles provided by JJM Magic Castle:

A: I am thankful that many people get to know me and happy that I can make a lot of money. (laughing...)

Q: I heard that the purpose of the autobiography is to search a person, what's the name of that person?

PS. In the beginning of the video, did the reporter say "Joo Jin Mo Shi" or "Ji Eun Ho Shi"? Is this a real press conference or a trailer of the drama? I think the conversation between the reporters and Joo Jin Mo sounds more like a plot of the drama. 

​I believe I heard 'Ji Eun Ho-ssi'....It's gotta be a real teaser of the drama. Not a real life press con for JJM. Thanks for the translated dialogue @lyfuym

@jei_em It seems that the old and this temp soompi will be merged to become the new and revamped soompi. Let's hope it all goes well :)

@jadecloud I really hope so. I miss the old posts. They should merge it with this one.

The presscon surely looks like a "trailer". The questions and the executions feel scripted and not very spontaneous. Then it suddenly changes to the scene from the drama. And the Ji.Eun.Dong. line.

It seems like a promo / commercial for the drama.. not just a presscon.

I had wonder from the very beginning if it would any similarity to the original in the mood for love with Maggie and Tony and my love eun dong I really can't wait for this drama to air so I can see the backdrop of it what time frame will this drama be set in..  

"My Love Eun-dong" Joo Jin-mo

JTBC drama "My Love Eun-dong" released stills of the ever so innocent lover Joo Jin-mo.

He is wearing a black shirt with a white jacket and sits smiling at a press conference. He looks like the top star that he is in the drama. His handsome features target the female audience and is about to say something shocking in front of all the press.

Joo Jin-mo's role of Ji Eun-go is a top star who became who he is today to find his first love Ji Eun-dong. He is a national star but always holds a spot for Ji Eun-dong in his heart. He looks proud and haughty but he's actually very caring.

Joo Jin-mo appeared on the set excited and greeted all the staff. He then became Ji Eun-ho and played the innocent lover who only has eyes for Ji Eun-dong.

Joo Jin-mo said, "I'm anxious about being in front of the camera for the first time in a year but I managed to carry out my part well thanks to the director and the staff. You can look forward to "My Love Eun-dong".

"My Love Eun-dong" is about the fated love between a man and a woman that goes on for 20 years. It is produced by Lee Tae-gon-I and written by Baek Mi-kyeong.

"My Love Eun-dong" will be released on the 29th this month.

http://www.hancinema.net/my-love-eun-dong-joo-jin-mo-81586.html

If that can help people, the press con is part of the trailer, the reporter exactly said: "Eunho-sshi

But am-I the only one shocked about the announcement?

ReporterI heard that the purpose of the autobiography is to search a person, what's the name of that person?

[flashback] Eunho (Teens): Eundong... So your name is Eundong.

Eunho (Adult): She's my fiance.

Eunho (Adult): My fiance's name is. Ji. Eun. Dong.

Either he's completely delusional or they were engaged before "her potential accident"?!

​It's "Joo Jin Mo Ssi

I think this is a main lead's promotional trailer.  And this is JJM's version. They shall have KSR's version in the future. 

You see, the first two questions are designed for JJM himself especially abdominal muscle one. Those photos his twitter  released in 2010 were really a hot issue.

The last question is pointed to the drama. 

If that can help people, the press con is part of the trailer, the reporter exactly said: "Eunho-sshi

But am-I the only one shocked about the announcement?

ReporterI heard that the purpose of the autobiography is to search a person, what's the name of that person?

[flashback] Eunho (Teens): Eundong... So your name is Eundong.

Eunho (Adult): She's my fiance.

Eunho (Adult): My fiance's name is. Ji. Eun. Dong.

Either he's completely delusional or they were engaged before "her potential accident"?!

O.o They pledge to marry without parents' permission?

@lucy13880, Just rewatched it, you're right, it's even written "Joo Jin Mo meeting the reporters alone".

Original, it's not a real press con though (scripted one), they just did one hell of a meta-reference with Joo Jin Mo (real actor) and Ji Eun Ho (fictional actor)... With like you said many of his personal references (Wanee and Junah, abs ect...) and adding fictional references. 

They just did a two-way trailer... Intriguing and kind of misleading too... Should I assume that drama was really written for Joo Jin Mo?

Ji Eun Ho :wub:

I agree that is a trailer for the male lead. This is like a preview of Ji Eun Ho the actor. Yea probably they were engaged and Ji Eun Dong had an accident then had amnesia.. Eun Ho looks for her but she completely forgot him.. Just guessing.

She has a teenage child right? Probably that was theirs? 

Original, it's not a real press con though (scripted one), they just did one hell of a meta-reference with Joo Jin Mo (real actor) and Ji Eun Ho (fictional actor)... With like you said many of his personal references (Wanee and Junah, abs ect...) and adding fictional references. 

They just did a two-way trailer... Intriguing and kind of misleading too... Should I assume that drama was really written for Joo Jin Mo?

​Yes so I call this type of trailer main lead's promotional trailer. It seems cable TV drama's feature. They will shoot this kind of trailer.

About the drama I am sure the writer will write something about the actor himself. I watched Fall in Love with Innocence the writer even made a joke of one character from the popular tvN drama 미생

Archived