[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

On 1/11/2016 at 8:54 AM, cochoyahoo27 said:

i wonder why nobody pointing out, is that the same jacket with yura's birthday present?!!!!!! couple jacket?

sorry my shipper radar suddenly turned on xD

He has a same brand jacket but it was presented from his fans club before Yura's birthday.

• Like 2

according to some posts on instagram, yura is gonna be the new mc with actress kim min jung for tasty roads, a food program. lol yura and her love for food! although i was hoping for a drama project, this is just as good too! we'll get to see her onscreen on a more regular basis so yyayyy. 

• Like 5

It will be nice to see Yura on a regular program. But she is quite a good actress I wonder why the company is giving more acting opportunity to Hyeri who I heard is not very good but I can't give an opinion since I don't watch her dramas. Maybe Yura has always expressed her ambition is to be a great home staying mother rather than a star compare to Hyeri who has to work hard to support her not well to do family. So a company will always weigh their marketing money on the one that will earn them income longer and harder.

2 hours ago, dramaluv3r101 said:

according to some posts on instagram, yura is gonna be the new mc with actress kim min jung for tasty roads, a food program. lol yura and her love for food! although i was hoping for a drama project, this is just as good too! we'll get to see her onscreen on a more regular basis so yyayyy. 

O'live TV "Tasty Road" 2016 starts on February 20, Saturday 12pm

Check it out the format of "Tasty Road" 2015, It introduces not only restaurants, http://program.lifestyler.co.kr/olive/2013tastyroad/ 

Tasty Road 2015 was 45 episodes 

• Like 7

On 19/1/2016 at 5:51 AM, cissmahs_3690 said:

It will be nice to see Yura on a regular program. But she is quite a good actress I wonder why the company is giving more acting opportunity to Hyeri who I heard is not very good but I can't give an opinion since I don't watch her dramas. Maybe Yura has always expressed her ambition is to be a great home staying mother rather than a star compare to Hyeri who has to work hard to support her not well to do family. So a company will always weigh their marketing money on the one that will earn them income longer and harder.

The agency doesn't really decide for someone if they're going to put them in a drama, the producers cast actors or ask specifically for them to be in their dramas. Hyeri's acting has been highly praised for reply 88 and she was casted on it after auditioning fair and square and she also was already really popular thanks to her Real Man appearance that changed her image and gave her the opportunity to score a lot of CFs.

It's in no way their company pushing her for marketing money, advertisers and producers want her and I would hate if Yura's fans become the jealous kind of fan. Yura is going to get the opportunities she deserves and wants on the right time and becoming an mc on a regular show is already a big step. She will probably also get drama roles and show her potential to even more people.

• Like 8

Popping in, Reply 1988 brought me out from my cave for a while.

Congrats to Jjong and Yura!!! May the year 2016 go in their favour!! We have the drama to look forward to towards the end of the year (hoping he steals the show away) but until then we can eat with Yura!!:w00t:

• Like 9

stream now jjong seobang on sbs old school radio

http://streema.com/radios/play/4169

omg the MC KCR sure trying to kill us.,.this are cues Yura,.WGM.,,HUsband.,.Ideal type,.jjjaaaahhh cant stop smiling thou nothing much i can understand their saying but still5234633256748.gif.gif

192.gifoouuww or jjong seobang soo cuteee,.,keep it up jjonghyuniee fightiiingg!!! dont mind me phuulleeaseee i cant be cure keep give me jjongah daily dose am already addicted aniwaaayyyy5823ddd4a56ccf4e788fd68a2f1d2ce9.gifooh i wish our ah youngi listen to this.,..perfect ending with GsD song Expectation 4 thumbs up thax soo much to MC you guys worked hard !!!

• Like 6

Hi chingus,
From what i understand, there are several articles on Naver about HJH description of his ideal type and how much it looks like yura.
Unfortunately, i'm not familiar with Naver at all. I've tried to look at it. But i was only able to translate the titles.
So i have a clue about the different subject that he talked about during his radio interview but that's it.
HELP?
Thank you :)

• Like 8