[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

thank u soo much chingudeeuuull for updates:wub:,.,ah young for Highcut magz can u hear that sound  cceeesssss hawt.,.!! L0L killer body and sexy gaze u got me baby u got meee yeaaa.,u got mee #sing,.,omg jjong seobbaaanggg u didnt drink water too much did you?? polidipsi isnt good how about doing ice bucket chalenge seems more effective to cool down:w00t::w00t:.,hheee just kidding jjongiieee:wub:u know u r the only man for ah youngiee oohhoooo my wish.,.

leehyo77 thanks a bunch for sharing love it,...indeed army fan chanting never dissapointingg 4 thumbs up for all the soldier there,.,. fightiiingg,.!!! :D:Dhearing GsD songs and performing always bring back jjongah's memories,., GsD songs feel like official jjongah"s WGM song to me #cant help it,.,.start from darling always bring good mood sweet and fun feel ofc thousands moments of jjongah,.then something jjong wanted to see his wife's sexy dance,., well maybe he was running out of idea how to use ah young's coupons gift:lol:or he really wanted to see ah young's special perform only for him:w00t::w00t: kkkkk eeeiii jjong seobaanngg whats on your mind:P:wub:.,.

remember this scene.,.best WGM episode for mee:wub:

F2gI1GP.gif

also he noticed ah young's dance part.,:wub::D whata sweeettt,.,

Wnl1xbs.gif

aaaaiii.,..he was too cutee wasnt he!!:wub:,.he reenacted the dance really well:lol::lol: i feel this move is the highlight for jjong,.:wub::wub:

indeed in game our jjongAh really compatible on competitive side they tried their best to win thanks God they didnt win so we can see the epic jjongah kiss pose,.,omg look how many :wub: emot i used,.,i miss them this much:lol::wub:

btw abit OT i happened to watched this jjong seobang besties ah young BIL our jjongaholics's president:D

preview,.,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZxHWv1C0WM 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4TEkwmKFEM 

do you catch it??:w00t::lol: just for fun to kill time,.,

here's the raw

pt1 http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k5iIv4FWMu0sAVdc6jz?syndication=212325 

pt2 http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k6Qnldb7O7f079dc6jo?syndication=212325 

PS; jjong met with style log crew/long time no see friends great news.,maintaining relation on this field is very important and ofc great to see he had a good time there,.,hope to hear good news jjong featuring in next project,.,deffinitely watch it.,fightiing,.,!! hv a great day aall,.,.

• Like 6

Sorry but I don't know when that dream team episode will air.

Here is a pic from the nail artist who works with Gsd with yura's toenails :)

762526207991387085432ad1image.jpg

93779220799138701a0c4416image.jpg

On another note, Gsd will perform at the sky festival in Incheon airport on the 16th of october:

7451031951692907b362f081.jpg

• Like 9

Guest maulida88

When is the broadcast of dream team @daloula chingu, Thanks :D

i just download this week episode and episode with yura is in the preview.

so I guess dream team with yura will air on 11 October 2015. 

as always thank you for the updates. all video, picture and news. :wub:

Ok... I've watched the fancams that lovely @leehyo77 shared (thank you!!!!), and all I could hear was "YURAAAAAAA NOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, YURA YURA YURA YURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SDJFSDHGFUSYDGFUYASKDFHIYASDF"

Jjong was not kidding when he told her that she has lots of army fans! Holy crap! I imagine that it was something like this behind the cameras

giphy.gif

I'm so happy that they showed the girls lots of love and attention!! Too bad Hyeri was not there, but Yura did a good job taking over some of her parts :)

I like her outfit at the american eagle outfitter event. Very chic and elegant. Suitable for autumn too! She looked amazing like always.. gaaah.. her legs! T____T And I want the hat! I WANT IIIIIT!

3rwg61.jpg

Edited by Guest

Thanks for sharing the pictures and vids girls!

So how's the Halloween artworks going? I hope you are working on them :P

Need ideas? Let's write down some ideas then!

For a couple costume we have hmmm..

- Joker and Harley Quinn

- Beauty and the Beast

- Female vampire/a lovely maiden and Dracula

- Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman in the movie Casablanca

- Frankenstein Monster and Bride of Frankenstein

- Anna and Kristoff from the movie Frozen

- Zombie couple!!!!!!!!

or my favorite....

Peanut-Butter-and-Jelly-Couple-Halloween

Morning chinggus . ...

Thanks a loot for Ahyongee update.. she is soo lovely as always..

Wanna share this ff.. this side of Ahyongee is so cute..

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1027179/our-love-after-marriage-kimwoobin-hongjonghyun-wegotmaried-kimahyoung-parksojin-jjongahcouple-yuragirlsday

N saw bout a model even in china that will have jong  as a guest. N will have kpop idols too. Hope GDs will be invited too for jjongah reunion..:wub:

• Like 1

Hello my dear fellow Jjongaholics..good news for anyone who's missing uri baby girl..we don't have wait too long for watching Yura in program in "Same Bed, Different Dreams"..Yura's guesting episode will be aired this week, Saturday Oct 10th, 08:45 pm KST.

Here's the preview

=================

and..for anyone of us who found anyone saying bad words/anything bothered in Yura or Jjong's ig, we don't need to react/respond to it especially with bad words too (i've seen it, it upsets me to be honest that my baby ig has to be stained by that kind of words). Just kindly REPORT the comment/account and showering the comment section with your love and support. I really hope my babies only hear/read good words, not bad words..specially Yura considering how pure and kind her heart is. Really, nothing good come out from bad words.

Thankyou, :) I love you. :-*

• Like 11

Guest maulida88

have this one shared yet?

its a movie poster for hong jong hyun upcoming movie. alice boy in wonderland.

CQ3Gu6lU8AAu4ga.jpg

when is the premier scheduled for this movie?