[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest prism2103

150906 it was literally a Runningman YURA Special. aegyo filled & all them boys & cameramen & fans collapsed.  

- yura explains her hometown, jongkook (worked w her in super idol says yura is really cute & really lovely :3)

- she starts her aegyo

- and all them boys flail. they fall hard. married men go (haha & sukjin) in a trance, all the other boys go WAHHH~ & even tomboy jihyo tries to copy HEHE, while actor dongwook can't help but pt out cameraman who focused on yura in the corner smiled and said ah~  

haha says so yura has the most pretty body of all idols? & jongkooks like of course, her pretty legs are amazing etc. (jongkook treats yura like his little cute sis, praising & boasting about yura all the time & its so adorable to watch).

then kwangsoo & actor seojoon commences infatuation for yura. seojoon's totally in lala dreamland. seojoon is really gutsy tho. imagine the army yurafans & Jong. but too bad for him & all the yurafan boys, cause yura IS JONGS! :D  

they pretend to work as cafe part timers, mission: don't be recognized. yura has never worked at a cafe but jihyo has. & yet yura does superbly well. even dancing & interacting w customers hands on. on the other hand, no one recognizes yura & the boys are like of course, who would even imagine seeing yura in a cafe, as a cafe worker.

but it seems even the male customers r attracted to yura :)  

like bees hovering the sweetest flower. JONG'S TIME TO TAKE OWNERSHIP! keeding.

LOADS of yura's articles on runningman. the titles are funny & complimenting yura. i'll only share a few.

'Running Man' Yura shows a charming accent. Namsim explosion devastated 

'Running Man' Yura charmingly showcases COCOTEAU~, All cheers 

'Running Man' Park Seo-joon, actively crushes on Yura "I unknowingly fell (for her)"  (Back off she's jongs! lol jk but not really. jongah both r prob used to ppl crushing hard on each other :) its all good.) 

'Running Man' Beautiful youthful face. good looking Yura agency

Edited by prism2103

Guest prism2103

RM was so much fun. actors dongwook & seojoon came to introduce their film, but i thought it was a yura RM special today lol. everyone who comes in contact w yura is infested by her bubbly & sweet outgoing personality.

personally after watching RM i can see how jong & yura r truly perfect for each other. besides all of jjongah's physical beauty (they r such beautiful creatures), its evident BOTH of them are as much fun weird silly & 4D as each other. i dunno if rm edited alot, but it seems actor seojoon only found interest in yura after jongkook & haha talked about yura's famed body & leg insurance. (to me thats quite superficial). & yet jjongah has again & again shown how they appreciate & love each other on a deeper level. its like jjongah r 2 different pieces that make up a perfect symmetrical circle. beautiful jjongah :wub:

wgm has edited too much to portray their storyline of jong as a stiff man who suddenly becomes 180 degrees changed as a result to yura (yes that is true in alot of ways) but  jong is still jong. he's always been a fun & sweet loving little brother to his hyungs, & a caring & reliable son & dog owner. he's only shyer but that doesn't mean it's not in him. like soohyuk said; jong isn't narrowminded but careful & he's very willing to w/e yura would want to do (b/c anyone can see its yura = the exception) & like youngkwang have said jong doesn't want to stand out but appeal to yura privately (@ the pace of their own heart beats). jong appears to be strong, but for someone to carry all his burdens alone & think as much as he does is quite insufferable & stressful (no wonder he experienced frequent stomach issues. i do believe yura has influenced him immensely but not to the pt where he is a different person. he's still jong. he's just different when it comes to yura :3 (isn't that sweet? jong may deny but he definitely is a romanticist in action. 

just as much as i love gushing about my girl crush w yuradorable. i love jong just as much & i hope to know him more as an actor and entertainer. he's got quite a bright future, so i really hope for the best of them. i want jong to develop further in his individual career. (wgm is the bomb, its how i 1st fell in love w them), but i hope jong will be known for his acting moreso than being yura's husband. not much to worry though he's been doing great & received remarkable reviews for his drama MAMA & movie Police-in-law. it will come in due time. some may acquire success in one whip. others may have to crawl a ladder. but w jong's sturdy & strong mind & morals. he will surely do well :) that doesn't mean i wont stop re-watching my couple's wgm episodes & keep tabs on them (never! lol). i just hope they'll be happy in whatever they do. cant wait for more happy jjong & yura days! :D 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

150906 JAPANESE DARLING TEASER IS OUT! i spy 4 super cuties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eCblC9fBEk&feature=youtu.be

COROlBfUYAEih-0.jpg

CORQMrwUEAAh-OP.jpg

COROQYKUsAA6oUx.jpg

Updates from Jong's endorsement w dollkiss (miss this boy so much)

COREQVDUYAApYlF.jpgCOREQWUVEAArI9s.jpg

remember another Gsd's OFC episode tomrw *squeal!*

Edited by prism2103

Guest lin_lynz

Im missing them so much that I'm watching their wgm days and dating agency cyrano alternatively.... hahahaha (well, im missing jjong more haha, since i could see ahyoung everywhere)..

Im excited to go home and watch running man for yurabells!!!!

aaah.. the Japanese version of Darling is SUPER CUTE! The girls look fresh and young and oh.... I kinda miss the sugar POP, my lolly POP *dreaming away when Jjong visited Yura. He sang along with those hyper fanboys and was blending into the crowd like no one's business. They said goodbye to each other in the hallway, and draaaagged that scene with longing gazes and a promise of never be apart again. *sigh* drama land... straight out of drama land, I tell ya. oh, how I miss them*
I hope the Japanese fans will welcome the girls and give them lots of love and support. I know that they will work hard and do well. FIGHTING! :D

I haven't watched Running Man yet, but I did see some of the clips you girls posted. Yura is seriously a happy virus and a goddess. Who doesn't feel happy when they are with her or near her? She has a positive attitude, works hard, is a quick thinker and always smiles at you. No wonder the people that get to know her, adore her without limit. I can't wait till the sub comes out. I'm going to enjoy this episode heck yeah!

excited.jpg?w=584

---

Over to something more serious. This is only my opinion, and since we are supposed to be one happy family here, I've decided to share what I think with you all. Hope you don't mind.

We love our couple and will always support them, JjongAh, till one of them or both decide to enter a relationship with someone else. That's why we are the Jjongaholics. Together we have built a huge home where we can share thoughts and support JjongAh together. We won a contest in the name of our couple. We got to pick a name for our family. We've argued, cried, laughed and discussed across communities as members of Jjongaholics. Some of us are passionate fans, some like to take a few steps back and support from afar, and some have decided to move on, which is completely fine!

However, as long as we all have the tag"Jjongaholic" to our name, then we have a responsibility to not engage in situations where we can bring Jjong or Yura or the Jjongaholics to shame. What happens on Jjong's Instagram is very unfortunate, but that's simply one incident of many. Many will yet to come and we have seen cases like this in the past as well. A good advice is to leave those nasty comments alone. Report the accounts if you want, but do not turn Jjong's or Yura's place into a battlefield of spiteful words. I know it's hard to turn a blind eye when you read those comments, but because we know that we are so passionate, we have to be careful with our actions. Diving into an argument with a hot temper doesn't solve anything. "omg that ksdfkjsdf wrote that?! I have to write this and that back and report her. She better feel my rage sdkfsdfjsdkf. I better tag Jjong and Yura and JjongAh in my post " --- in Jjong's or Yura's IG account. What will people think of us?

That passion of ours is also a problem. Let me start it with an example:
What makes "Yura and Jjong all the way" more right and better than "Nana and Jjong all the way" in our mind? It's because we support Jjong and Yura together. It's because we love them together so, so, so much. But think about it for a moment. Does that give us the right to be more superior than other JjongX or YuraX shippers? What gives us the right to tell other people that NO! Jjong is meant for Yura and Yura is meant for Jjong? And again, turn their private space into a battlefield between shippers. As Jjongaholics, we shouldn't be so forceful about our opinions. Don't you think that constantly tagging Yura in Jjong's posts and tagging Jjong in Yura's posts and leave messages with "please date each other, please go public, JjongAh forever, JjongAh please date" are considered harassment? It looks like harassment if you view it as an outsider. There are many ways we can support them and still give them space and the luxury of privacy. We can write wonderful posts and tag them, or we can make amazing creations and tag them. We don't have to drown their posts with JjongAh related stuff. We can choose to take another approach that can show our support AND give them some respect and space. We can also write encouraging messages in Jjong's or Yura's posts without mentioning JjongAh or the other part. I just hope we don't make them tired of the word JjongAh... We should use our passion and energy in another way. We have always a choice. :)

Please think about it for a moment. Again, this is only my opinion. You can disagree with me, but at least try to understand where this is coming from. No matter what, I hope we all can agree on giving them some space  :)

Good night Jjongaholics. Love you all.

Edited by Guest

Guest prism2103

i really cant but agree w u @anniepanda i love how passionate jjongaholic fans r on IG. so creative & unique in their love. its great to see updates. but as we bare the name of jjongaholic, as fans we really do need to respect jjongah & their privacy. all of us would love them to get hitched. but i cant even control my own future, much less theirs. just b/c trolls/& those who value different things do something negatively, doesn't mean we should follow suit, it'll only tarnish our favourite jjongah & the jjongaholic fandom's name itself. there would be no difference between us & them, & we might even lose respect & love from jjongah themselves. so for those who instruct jjongah to go public or bombard jjongah w ur own opinions on their respective medias, pls think twice. 

i love fanedits, fanvideos, & creative jjongah productions. (even i often forget) but we need to learn how to find a balance on respect & being passionate for jjongah

Guest maulida88

agree with all of you... give them space please..... 

quote from choding-couple tumblr post

'If we could ship A and B why other can not ship A and C???'

I am still hoping if jjongah shipper account in instagram lurking here... they kindly remove their comment [including the conversation one] in HJH ig.

Edited by maulida88

morning guys...:wub: :wub:...

wanna quote all of ur wise n mature shippers comments..But since its will damage our bandwidth, i will cut of in some points, doesnt mean other points are not important, but lets focus in some perspective :rolleyes:

---We love our couple and will always support them, JjongAh, till one of them or both decide to enter a relationship with someone else. That's why we are the Jjongaholics. Together we have built a huge home where we can share thoughts and support JjongAh together. We won a contest in the name of our couple. We got to pick a name for our family. We've argued, cried, laughed and discussed across communities as members of Jjongaholics. Some of us are passionate fans, some like to take a few steps back and support from afar, and some have decided to move on, which is completely fine!

However, as long as we all have the tag"Jjongaholic" to our name, then we have a responsibility to not engage in situations where we can bring Jjong or Yura or the Jjongaholics to shame. ..

.. We should use our passion and energy in another way. We have always a choice. :)

No matter what, I hope we all can agree on giving them some space  :)..

..as we bare the name of jjongaholic, as fans we really do need to respect jjongah & their privacy. .. there would be no difference between us & them, & we might even lose respect & love from jjongah themselves. so for those who instruct jjongah to go public or bombard jjongah w ur own opinions on their respective medias, pls think twice. 

i love fanedits, fanvideos, & creative jjongah productions. (even i often forget) but we need to learn how to find a balance on respect & being passionate for jjongah

agree with all of you... give them space please..... 

quote from choding-couple tumblr post

'If we could ship A and B why other can not ship A and C???'

I am still hoping if jjongah shipper account in instagram lurking here... they kindly remove their comment [including the conversation one] in HJH ig.

Make me more proud to be jjongaholics, the best shippers ever n the most wise n sweet shipper ever..

Love u all:wub:

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 9

Hellooooww...i am back.. been away for long time and missed some news about Jjongah and i missed this thread a lot..which means i miss you all guys :wub:

Being silent lurker this past few days, curing my Jjongah emptiness and thank you so much for making this thread alive and being the fastest update about them. You know what? Once became Jjongaholics will be hard to leave this thread, imo ;) 

Because i was too excited, i watched running man in the middle of my schedule and i found some boring scenes when it didn't come to Yura's part (or because i didn't really know what they were talking about), but when it came to Yura's scene (like pretend being cafe's girl), OMG she even danced, acted cute and louder her voice to kill the viewer and made the show alive. Ugh, who will not love her anyway? And when they were not in a game, Yura always be the center of attentions and topics, seems like she was the only guest on this episode (feel sorry for the two actors, kkkkk). 

And darling Japan version...that hair style...doesn't it make you miss her a lot with someone and remind you of some episodes in their stint? Ugh..

And talking about hair style, this is only my opinion and couldn't say it a conclusion since i didn't do enough research...about Jjong's hair style recently, at first he separate his bangs into two part and some of us felt it just like no no no, it was the style of 90s era (but he is still too hot anyway, lol)... but hey, idk if he was being a trendsetter, but when i saw in random post on DMC festival, some of male idol group (like 3 members of exo, jonghyun cnblue his wgm junior, kkkk) have the same hair style like Jjong. Could it be the next style of korean male artist or not, but i think our Jjong my way did a great step...kkkk.

------

About insta comment and how we should behave, totally agree with all of you. You all great... Just hope three of them (HJH, Yura, and Nana) only smile and laugh together in a roomchat because of some funny (rush) comments. None of them affected by this situation and still remain friends. Only suggestion from me, if we wanna tell to other Jjongah shipper to obey that account or  to dodge a fanwar, please PM them first, not post another comment to give them advice, we might create another chat. As i saw, that account keep replying and tagging whoever she/he think gave a good comment.

And happy shipping everyone...love you all

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 7

Finally watched the RM with sub! I love Haha and Jongkook comment about Ahyoungie! Now we know the reason why RM guys following Ahyoung on IG! KekekeiYYqt4.jpg

I'm so excited for GsD Japanese ver of Darling! I hope Japanese fans will love them more and support their album and make them #1 on Oricon Chart! 

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 14