[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest jude1234

Morning guys, i don't want to ruin your mood. But i just read a rumour from some jjongahs'twitter. I hope this  rumour never relate with our jong. And i'm glad that our girl never relate with any rumour. So happy to read that ahyoung enjoy that tournament. Have a nice day.:D

i read from an IG update  from gsd fan  that mbc is asking for photos taken by fans in ISAC2015 to be removed, otherwise , the group will not be included in the broadcast . 

we would like to see uri jjongah ah youngie and the girls in the broadcast , right , so please let us all cooperate . 

enough for us to know that uri jjongah are busy. Jjong in china for ivory tower while  ah youngie  is on idol olympics . 

LOVE JJONGAH 

JJONGAH FOREVER !! 

JJONGAH SARANGHAE 

• Like 8

Guest prism2103

Morning guys, i don't want to ruin your mood. But i just read a rumour from some jjongahs'twitter. I hope this  rumour never relate with our jong. And i'm glad that our girl never relate with any rumour. So happy to read that ahyoung enjoy that tournament. Have a nice day.:D

dear @jude1234 Im not really sure why ur sharing news about some rumour u read even tho u hope it doesn't relate to jjongah or don't want to ruin our moods. I guess the purpose of ur post was to give us an extra heads up. I kinda have an idea bc I'm a kpop fanatic, but even spreaders have not speculated jjongah. so have faith n don't fall into past nonsense. Pls refrain writing a post that will create confusion n suspicion on things that arent proven or linked to jjongah. I know u have no ill intention. Hence pls refrain saying u know something but not share it. The imagination can far too often create wild things beyond reason. Remember rumours do NOT equate to facts. ♡♡

Edited by prism2103

Good Morning,

Hi Jjongaholics, How are you all? It's been so long since my last time visited the forum. I've been away for life matters, kkkkkk~~ basically bad time management of me. Working and fangirling suddenly couldn't be balanced. Anyway~~ both of Jjong and Yura seems busy and that is super great. I am wishing the best for uri Jjongah even separately. 

Anyway few weeks ago, I was watching a Korean travel show "Where is My Friend's House" one of the member is Guillame Patry from Canada who is a huge fans of Girl's Day, while the show visiting his house, the show used the footage of Jjongah took the Ferris Wheel :) seems the popularity haven't really over yet :)

No matter how K-netizen seems to dislike Jjongah couple, but they can't seems to stop talking about it~~^^ Well visual couple Jjongah! Pretty and Handsome Jjongah couple.

I think I can't be so active in the future~~ But I'm glad that I am participating most of Jjongah events and meeting all Jjongaholics from around the world :)) Can't forget all those experiences~~ I will visit again in my spare time~~ See yaa, have a nice day!!!

• Like 14

Guest jude1234

dear @jude1234 Im not really sure why ur sharing news about some rumour u read even tho u hope it doesn't relate to jjongah or don't want to ruin our moods. I guess the purpose of ur post was to give us an extra heads up. I kinda have an idea bc I'm a kpop fanatic, but even spreaders have not speculated jjongah. so have faith n don't fall into past nonsense. Pls refrain writing a post that will create confusion n suspicion on things that arent proven or linked to jjongah. I know u have no ill intention. Hence pls refrain saying u know something but not share it. The imagination can far too often create wild things beyond reason. Remember rumours do NOT equate to facts. ♡♡

Sorry guys, if it's bothering u all. I'm new with kpop thing, and i don't ship another actor/tress or idols, only this couple. I think all of u including me want/hope that they will end up together. But we don't have any rights to decide. So about that rumours what i read is from alkpop (is it alkpop trash media?) And the knetz have already talk about it. So i'm so so sorry, i just prepared my heart for another tornado.

Peace for all of u. Good day:D

@mimidee haha! Yeah i saw that one too. Jjongahlics (minus me) have such great memory. I would NOT have remembered something like that haha. Thanks for sharing!!

@Yura_el21 @min chinlee oh... I thought fancams are not allowed during the event! I hope the person doesn't get caught, otherwise the daisies will get bannet I think. *sigh*

Maybe... we shouldn't post the fancams here? What do you girls think? Ugh.. i want to watch whatever that has been shared, but at the same time I know it's wrong... what do to??

Edited by Guest

Oh yeah.  Atlast my daughter can discharge after 4ds admitted.     

Yeahh. I love how close yura n seulgi.. seulgi also cute.. really i love to see her face.. so cute.. the way she notice seulgi n dunno she called her or what really shows us that she really like real eonni to seulgi.. she must be care her so much during their shooting last time.

Yes, to Mother of hong jong hyun. Dont worry bout kim ah young as ur daughter in law. Shes not even be a good wife to ur son, mother to ur grandchild, she also become good sisters to everyone who work with her or close to her.

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 6

yeah, but there is a lot in twitter already, hhaha.. just dont know why they dont allowed it. should I remove it? @ anniepanda

ugh.. the power of internet... well, since it has been shared on different social medias, then it doesn't help that we remove what has been shared here... however, let's not post more fancams of the event at least :) what do you think? Is that an ok solution??

OMG I didnt know that the hand holding gesture Yura and JJong , have deep MEANING 

tumblr_niog7eyDkb1u5e7xxo2_r2_540.gif

I found that Lorenzo Quinn one of the italian Sculptor make the same gesture hand holding masterpiece in 2009 DURING-LOVE-ALU50CM-31.jpg&w=680&h=&zc=1

HE NAMED IT "DURING LOVE" 

The passion of love is like no other passion in the world. It is more powerful than a thousand bombs, for nothing can destroy what has been created by the heart.

you can check his website http://www.lorenzoquinn.com/en/portfolio/durante-el-amor-aluminio-en

KYAAAAAAA:wub::wub:

happy-gif.gif

• Like 14

Translate Ahyoungee ig update caption by mr GT..

Friends solid paints # # # # movie look around the gift for being # # one hours while waiting for a friend  # # M & M jjoko born !!!!!! # veteran now see gayajing ~~ https://t.co/Kl2bN5kTCq - Girls_Day_Yura (Girls_Day_Yura)

Hemmmm....wonder with whom she will watch the movie n whose give her the solid paints???:wub:..

I remember when someone post GDs hang out watching mv not long ago. Maybe this pic take at those times?  

Nevermine, the most important is she just told us that she is gud now after the tired day in ISAC mbc... :)

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 7

Omaigod omaigod.. is she wearing cap given by her boyfriend???jong jong jong jongjongjong jong jong

nope. The one Jjong gave to her was white with black stars. :) assuming that the boyfriend you talked about = jjong haha :P

Edited by Guest