[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@indri_emon its not happen isnt it? We all family here,we discussed everything together. Why are u being afraid even when u havent try  ;). Keep posting,cause it makes us more closer as we sharing and discussing together :wub:.

@khairunni i am agree with u. As the matter i feeling it from the first time they sit together at cable awards,the moment after wgm. They not afraid about public opini,they just sit there and comfortably having conversation just the 2 of them. With all the camera around them,capturing their moment and they dont care. I feel it as if this is their statement about what they are. Are they even realize what they doing is going to make public paired them as couple always? when,where,what jong doing, there will always ahyoung name involved. Same around. It feels like at 'celebrity world' they have been recognize as couple and no one dare to get close to them,why? Because they dont boldly speak up that they in relationship,but what the do,they say,and what people see they always related one to another. Like people around them who not closed enough with them will say 'ok! They are a couple,no need to ask or further explanation'. They always give this kind of 'vibe'. Ugh....i cant explain it more in english because of my lacking vocab. I just hope all off u understand what i mean hehehehe:D. Oww its long rambling here hehehehe.....

• Like 7

mian this ahjumma is inspired to post TB ... originally I was just curious about Jjong's "mannered hands" ... it's difference from the earlier episodes to the last one ... WELL, HE'S GOT MANNERED HANDS ALRIGHT & IT'S NO LONGER STIFF as he did in the beginning ... kekekeke.

TB time ... and this scene is one of my fave ... in this scene we really can see how relax both Jjong & AhYoung with each other.

Jjong's playfulness ... THE SPA SCENE:

JjONGAH AWESOME SPA SCENE

when JH was about to put AY back in the spa, JH DELIBERATELY PUSHED AWAY AY's HAND TO LEAN ON THE SPA & BECAUSE OF THIS AY STRUGGLED & CLINCHED MORE UNTO JH THAT WHICH BURIED HER FACE ON JH's CHEST & FURTHER DRAWN THEM SO MUCH CLOSER THAT NOT EVEN A CENTIMETER APART. LIKEWISE DURING THE LOVEY-DOVEY STRUGGLE JH's FACE WAS BURIED TOWARDS AY's CHEST ... hahaha funny thing is what JH said after that ... " THAT WAS A WARMING EXERCISE" ... what does it mean????? a FOREPLAY? woooowhaaaa!!! ooooopppps ... mian ... minors cover your eyes & don't  read the last part of my POV .... kekekeke

• Like 9

TB

EP 24

when they make a cookies to jong friends..

tumblr_nrhjlbDsXN1rgllpdo1_540.png

and this is romantic for me          

tumblr_nhgh74i0Lx1u5e7xxo2_400.gif    x.gif

x.giftumblr_nhgh74i0Lx1u5e7xxo3_400.gif   tumblr_nhgh74i0Lx1u5e7xxo5_r1_400.gif  

tumblr_nhgh74i0Lx1u5e7xxo7_r1_400.gif  tumblr_nhgh74i0Lx1u5e7xxo4_r1_400.gif 

tumblr_nhgh74i0Lx1u5e7xxo6_r1_500.gif 

credit to gif owner

• Like 15

@khairunni ... annyeong chinggu!

I really love your phrase :

So girl, if you can not be fun with me as fun as Yura, please backwards slowly."

ouch ... wooo 

poor aspirants ... sorry girls

it's the same as saying:  

EXCUSE ME, STEP ASIDE PLEASE, YOU ARE NOT MY AH YOUNG ...

kekeke

and truly our Jjong seobang is totally honest in his actions & his words ...

Jjong laugh a lot and easily when he's with AhYoung

in episode 40 Jjong said:  "I THINK I LAUGH A LOT BECAUSE WE ARE TOGETHER ...."

Inkigayo moment:

11221994_10204998204930638_4640342758849

and INDEED he LAUGH/SMILE a LOT when he's with AhYoung ...

• Like 13

What outfit that you all hope GD will wear this coming inkigayo?

My choice is the one at Show Champion last week..jeans jacket with white t shirt inside...sexy and can see her milky skin..

Guest Yura_el21

Just saw this in IG and want to share it. ahahaha according to the caption on the photo, the girl who posted the pic with jjong 14weeks ago was the OWNER of the melon bingso shop and she even put a #jjongAh hashtag and jjong manager posted a photo also with melon bingso, then remember ah young said that she and jjong seobang met "accidentally" at melon bingo shop? but no photos from fan or other people who was also there right? and its quit suspicious because NO ONE took a picture of them? hahaha, so what they conclude is, since the owner of melon bingso is jjong's "friend" we can "assume" that that shop is their "secret place" whahahahahaha,. what do you think?

11267610_1468526286797150_1541342699_n.j

Cr: to owner

Edited by Yura_el21

mian this ahjumma is inspired to post TB ... originally I was just curious about Jjong's "mannered hands" ... it's difference from the earlier episodes to the last one ... WELL, HE'S GOT MANNERED HANDS ALRIGHT & IT'S NO LONGER STIFF as he did in the beginning ... kekekeke.

TB time ... and this scene is one of my fave ... in this scene we really can see how relax both Jjong & AhYoung with each other.

Jjong's playfulness ... THE SPA SCENE:

JjONGAH AWESOME SPA SCENE

when JH was about to put AY back in the spa, JH DELIBERATELY PUSHED AWAY AY's HAND TO LEAN ON THE SPA & BECAUSE OF THIS AY STRUGGLED & CLINCHED MORE UNTO JH THAT WHICH BURIED HER FACE ON JH's CHEST & FURTHER DRAWN THEM SO MUCH CLOSER THAT NOT EVEN A CENTIMETER APART. LIKEWISE DURING THE LOVEY-DOVEY STRUGGLE JH's FACE WAS BURIED TOWARDS AY's CHEST ... hahaha funny thing is what JH said after that ... " THAT WAS A WARMING EXERCISE" ... what does it mean????? a FOREPLAY? woooowhaaaa!!! ooooopppps ... mian ... minors cover your eyes & don't  read the last part of my POV .... kekekeke

BUT SHE PULLED HIS ROBE AND TRIED TO STAND UP AND HIT HIS CHIN WITH HER HEAD.

• Like 3

Guest yanayoo

I see on jjong schedule on 20 july, he has promo alice movie at 14:00, seem this week he will not come to mc ing inkigayo 

@miss_ara ... hello chinggu :D

mian for making you dizzy ... kekeke 

but I can't help it ... I'm in a happy mood since JjongAh reunite in Inki ...

and I got a bonus because my fave tennis player won the wimbledon open

hoping to spread happy virus to everyone like our JjongAh ....

mwaaaaah & hugs from this Ahjumma!!! 

Guest kimyura542

I see on jjong schedule on 20 july, he has promo alice movie at 14:00, seem this week he will not come to mc ing inkigayo 

Is july 20 in korea not monday?

Guest amiphan0204

you got it right chingu @cochoyahoo27 thank you for posting the screen cap since I cant post any pic, dont know why. hhaha same here my shipper heart is saying something. wahahahah. and even in the OLDSCHOOL radio show, ah young is a bit careful now in her action I mean when the announcer is starting to show his fanboy side to ah young, she is reacting ofcourse but for me she seems so careful as if someone is watching her moves especially to her fanboy/s, haha

Oh yeah. I don't know about the ASC one, I saw that ring on inkigayo. When yura and jjong interview together I saw the same ring on middle finger too like on ASC. It's looks like she wearing that couple ring again to show the world or its like mission from jjong ? I don't know. Now I will go to heaven again because too many jjongah feels. Thans for replying me

you got it right chingu @cochoyahoo27 thank you for posting the screen cap since I cant post any pic, dont know why. hhaha same here my shipper heart is saying something. wahahahah. and even in the OLDSCHOOL radio show, ah young is a bit careful now in her action I mean when the announcer is starting to show his fanboy side to ah young, she is reacting ofcourse but for me she seems so careful as if someone is watching her moves especially to her fanboy/s, haha

Oh yeah. I don't know about the ASC one, I saw that ring on inkigayo. When yura and jjong interview together I saw the same ring on middle finger too like on ASC. It's looks like she wearing that couple ring again to show the world or its like mission from jjong ? I don't know. Now I will go to heaven again because too many jjongah feels. Thans for replying me

hey there, 100 likes 4 the thought of jjong's mission to AY keke :))

Actually i want to comment about this since yesterday but i always forgot what should i posted. Perhaps because of the young age that no longer, lol.

First, big thanks to @delphinite and @kaceong for the translations HJH interview.

Let me borrow part of them:

Q: Was WGM any different from what you imagined it to be? 

Jjong: It's similar (to what imagined). In this case, I think we had fun and spent the time like friends so if I really end up leading a married life, I wish to spend it like that.

May be that sound familiar for us since so many interviews that Jjong had before and somehow he always consistent with his answer. But i want to refer to his last sentence: I wish to spend it like that.

Now girls, if (only if) you are his girl friend who will get married with him next month (imagine if you are not Yura of course), then you read article like this, what will happen in your mind? Is it scary if you can not be like Yura? Will he get trouble if you want end up not only like friends? Or what if his experiences with Yura were more interesting than yours?

Okay, i will not make you think too much. My point is, from what he said, it seems like he had closed any chance to other girl because in his imagination he want to have marriage experience like he had fun with Yura. So girl, if you can not be fun with me as fun as Yura, please backwards slowly. And looking his gesture saying this words, he was really serious answering that questions. 

Back to ep 9 when Jjongah had talk with Minyoung with lying detector machine. I do believe when he answer HJY question "I like Yura as my imaginary wife, yes or no?". And that was still in early episode in their 4th meeting. That time I think he said "yes" because he didn't want Yura got hurt, but actually he likes her from the first meeting. Looking how hard his effort to win that house and how jealous he was when he saw wgm broadcast which show Minyoung house, then he turn off the tv. He was the one who really want a "real house" for them, so his feeling can complete as real as his feeling toward his wife. 

So, sorry any girls out there, indirectly, he said he is taken...(at least, his heart), kkkkkk.

WOAH !!! Luv your POV soooo much. nothin to say except DAEBAK :))

Guest Yura_el21

@Yura_el21 ... 

annyeong chinggu ...

that IG post is written in Filipino ... are you by chance a Filipino too since you perfectly translate the caption of the post?

yes I'm filipina unnie?? :) hehee... I really love the insight of that person. haha

I just took a look at jjong's schedule on widmay's website and this is what it states:

- 16/07/2015: Buchon International Film Festival - Alice

- 18/07/2015: Buchon International Film Festival - Alice

- 19/07/2015: SBS Inkigayo mc

• Like 9

@Yura_el21 ... 

annyeong chinggu ...

that IG post is written in Filipino ... are you by chance a Filipino too since you perfectly translate the caption of the post?

yes I'm filipina unnie?? :) hehee... I really love the insight of that person. haha

hahaha so happy got to meet a lot of Filipinas here ... :wub::D

• Like 1