[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest prism2103

seriously how can u hate on that girl? 

owndaddy does it again. i felt like i was homer, judy jetson, spongebob & stewie in those mere but fascinating seconds. omgomgomgomg oh! imagine! i cant wait. are u ready to go crazy?!!?!!?!?! see u tomrw. YES ITS HAPPENING TOMRW. jjongah being on the same screen  reliving the 4 character emotions again T_T :D super stoked!  

beautiful scans of yura in 'Love' album. she looks angel with an invisible halo. :wub:

credits: T ‏@TaemiTamz  

CJmJEQHUkAAxtLO.jpg

CJmJDs6UMAA_dEq.jpg

150706 sport festival after gsd's showcase.

under yura's strong dictatorship leadership. she went wild for her team in fact all of the girls did but yura especially. i mean even the fans @ one pt said, let's just have fun. but nope. competitive yura told them "we gotta win cause they give out cellphones!!!" LOL 

there are many parts (6 parts) where they filmed most of the festival (the following link is just the last part 6). yura was such a sassy sister w minah dancing to "im a woman" & the ceo was super cute running to the stage and telling the girls he had jumped up from the sky (cause they were shocked he was on stage then), he also told the fans there will be a dinner celebration for their 5th anniversary with their fans @ PATIO9 on July 12th @8pm kst (lucky fans!)  :D 

a little bonus: in today's world changing quiz show, Actor Lee si-eon said his favorite girl group is girl's day yay! (even when sistar was there... i guess it proves how much of a fanboy he is haha)   

near the end, yura comes on screen & fanboys flock with heart filled eyes. 

& last but nevertheless, 150615 sbs cultwo radio show (where she was her usual silly self during break time lol) 

CJmbf7kUsAAtUdz.jpg

CJmbf8dUcAAGKTv.jpgCJmbf-SVAAAYrQn.jpgCJmbf7AVEAA39Yz.jpg 

i was reading a soompi article on ex-jewelry member seo in young. the physical and mental exhaustion and the endless cycle of thoughts she talks about is eye opening. remember what yura had mentioned to jong about her insomnia and how she's always thinking about things "what will i do today, what will i do tomorrow"? i guess everyone has their own problems. i dunno. i just thought it was really nice how jong and yura  are able to understand the struggles and strengths of each other's career. im really glad jong is an mc for music shows (he's done it before) but im just glad he can see partial happenings of an idol's life, and support yura in her career. just as yura understands jong as an actor and temporary chemistry w other actors/actresses for his job :) + being so compatible in their personalities. *fangirl gush* jjongah rocks. 

Edited by prism2103

Guest jude1234

Wow..guys i think i've got yura virus.:wub: Coz i've never tired and bored looking for about her news. How's she doing, is she okay etc...

I just adore her personality, she can be polite, but silly instead. She can be humble but arrogant too ( when she's been a leader in sport festival). Such unique personality. I hope she'll sucess in her album and life. Just pray for her.:D

I am glad some knetz will be positive for their apology. But the words they used were they will be very careful next time and I am sad cos they can't be as spontaneous as they were before. Sojin saying the meet up was accidental is too much a coincidence no? Because she could not make it for his movie premiere could this be the separate meet up that they promised!?:w00t: that will just be awesome. They are too busy to be in a real relationship. But to be in a some relationship for now is good enough for us shippers. Here's to spazzing time tomorrow.

• Like 11

Guest jude1234

I am glad some knetz will be positive for their apology. But the words they used were they will be very careful next time and I am sad cos they can't be as spontaneous as they were before. Sojin saying the meet up was accidental is too much a coincidence no? Because she could not make it for his movie premiere could this be the separate meet up that they promised!?:w00t: that will just be awesome. They are too busy to be in a real relationship. But to be in a some relationship for now is good enough for us shippers. Here's to spazzing time tomorrow.

I don't like an actor or actress wearing a mask when they meet or interviewed by people. Girl's day try to be themself, that's good. May be knetz like an actor or actress pretend to be. i feel sad to know that. 

I want yura and her friends just being themself. But it might be only our dream watching their craziness and silliness :tears:

Before i forget to comment about "TWICE A MONTH" words from the most handsome guy in the world, kkkk, i think he was really careful with his words, and didn't want to feed us with delulu but he failed, lol.

Let me remind you something:

One day before Dangerous In Law 2 MP was held, in his interview he said: "I talk with Yura and if she has chance she will come to my movie premiere. I think she might come."

When in fact Yura didn't come, the day after the MP, in his interview he said: "during the premiere i spoke with Yura and we will meet separately by any chance."

My over analysis say that:

- the certain date of his MP was declared not far from the day because it was postponed once.

- Jjong must be knew that Yura was traveling to Europe (hellow..he didn't live in the jungle and couldn't see her IG even he didn't following Yura but so many fans tagging him)

- as he really sure and said that Yura might come, he must be knew when she went back to SK. Did he get her schedule from Yura agency? I don't think so. He must be contact her first before saying that answer.

- then they spoke during the MP. ---- this fact probably happen in a WEEK and they contacted TWICE.

From the fact above, can i believe they only contacting twice a month? Sorry Jjong, i can't help this one...kkkkk.. on side note, Yura said that they keep in touch SOMETIMES (not really specific) to check what are the other doing. Do you really have a schedule to keep in touch with your friends? I only think you safe your Ahyoung image during her comeback as you knew really well how hard being an idol. Bravo Jjong... no need too obvious, twice a month, twice a week, twice a day, just ring that bell baby.....kkkk...

*too much delulu? Its all jjongah fault, don't blame me....kkkkkk... ;) 

can you pls give me the link of this interview? the TWICE A MONTH THING?? please :)

• Like 2

@LeanzaE hai dear.. can i help to answer your question..  jjong says "twice a month" in his interview with hongkong or chinese magazine.. yuhyun couple share a photo from jjong interview and i ask her to translate jjong interview so she only translate the article who related with jjongah.. and in that interview jjong says that they contact each other twice a months.. hehe.. >o<

• Like 8

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv
:phew:

Saw this and can't help not posting.  My delulu

#justsharing

little mermaid? yura?

@prism2103 thanks for sharing your updates and videos! We really love to see Ahyoungie smile and cheerful so please Jjongaholics spread the word and help our girls to back on top of the chart by watching all the videos, hashtag and liking their videos in Melon, Mnet and Music core (don't know what else) hehehe... Can't wait for tomorrow's Ingikayo!!! I'm back for live streaming again! Oh yeah! Just my delulu delala world I'm hoping that Ahyoung will stand close to Jjong and show the dance step and of course ask her a question like... How are u? Did you eat? Hehehe... Lastly... I miss u! Yikes! I better stop! Hahaha 

Thank u Jjongaholics for keep supporting Ahyoungie all the way and her sisters! Thank u also for updates, pictures and videos! Thumbs up to all of us! Jjongaholics fighting!

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 13

cr; facebook

ah young very hot....:wub::P now gsd 86.38% please keep watching....

11745587_375584632652757_898470588062568

cr;facebook

gsd rock in roll baby..... fighting & God bless u all.

11707572_375584642652756_832903350205219

Girl's Day(걸스데이)-Ring My Bell(링마벨) Music Video Reached 3 Million Youtube Views (channel 1thek)!! Congrats!!

Edited by min chinlee
  • Like 9

Omo omo omo...twice a month?? My delulu alarm ringing :phew:. Isnt when they still filming wgm they filmed twice a month? We see it every week,but the actual filming day is only twice a month,isnt it? Am i wrong?? Can i say that its become a habbit for them to meet twice a month? That they cannot let go and stick to 'twice a month' text/call/meet/see each other :w00t: . 

Oh jjong..why u said it twice a month...u feed my delulu :lol:. Hahahahahahaha :w00t: excited alone here....

• Like 11

Guest teredenz

tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for.... jjongah love hahaha  

cr im_seerung ig

150711 Girl's Day (걸스데이) - Come Slowly @ Music Core

cr Skpb K-Music Live

@Yleen i made this a month ago, hope everyone will like it 

11738073_1039621416057792_32971180781513

cr:MBCkpop

I'm really hoping that tomorrow Yura is done a straight hair again like she did at M!Countdown. She is so pretty....

Curious, which outfit Yura and her sisters gonna wear for tomorrow cos 2 outfit from the mv has come out for 2 comeback stage so far. i like Yura's today outfit cuz it resemble a bit with the clothes ahyoung wear for photoshoot with jjong at korean bali hihihi.. the one that Jjong shy to look atIci2Nvt.gifI thought that they gonna wear it for inkigayo but as today they wear it for MuCore. My guess tomorrow is the all black one outfit. umm..not a fan of that outfit so much. But of course cos its Yura ppal(dont know how to write it right..refer to when jjong using Yura coupon for she wear kid clothes). She gonna flaunted and rocks that outfit like nobody's business like alwaysJUrRs9L.gif

Edited by jjongah4eva
  • Like 8