[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Morning chinggus....

Yesterday jus wooowww, daebak day for us. Sooo jjongaholic day. They treat us sooo wellll. With Jong unlimited charms in RM n Ahyongee IG update not just once but 4 times...Hope this day Jong updates his IG too, maybe in his radio talk show??? :x ;;)

Anybody suspicious with Sojin Oenni IG update with LITTLE PIGGIES IN PINK pic???

^OINK OINK PINKY PIG JUST FOR YURA...^... ;) ... :-?

Note:

This day Scedule while waiting any update from both of them is watching RM eng subbed featured our Lovely Jong Soebang :x :x

Guest catty88

Wuaahh, gondola....

hope ahyoungie riding gondola and she say that to jjong seobang.... :))

Mianhae for my morning delulu... :D

Guest karatekid08
Guest karatekid08

English Subbed for Runningman is out... episode 243 (broadcast date: 04.19.15)

links:
http://www.dramacool.com/running-man-episode-243.html
http://kshowonline.com/kshow/3333-%5Bengsub%5D-running-man-ep.243
http://dramafire.com/running-man-episode-243-3/

Guest luciamisae

after watch original vid of leesang that posted by @kangchi13 and SBS cut when HJH sang those song, i got a feeling that those kind genre music that HJH like. i think his true colour is more like in "hip my life" variety show that he used to join, but not wild personality. he is more mature now....i don't know the others think, but my opinion, this kid has so many secret and talent that he kept. when he sang in FM , he always sang romantic song, but after watch running man ep 243, i said i prefer he doin rap than sing.. kkkkkkk....it's more enjoyable than hear he sang ( it's ok with his sing, but rap is better for him )
About AY IG, i hope it's for pictoriol GD's come back purpose, and may be there's gondola concept ( waiiiiit...gondola always connected with kiss...it could be their MV there's concept of kiss on gondola. AY kiss by another man sound like revenge for HJH bcs kissing other women in MV...kkkkkk sorry it's just my delulu). when she take a pict with background of gandola, it's like said to someone..ok you can do what i do ( doin rap ), see me i have something that you ever do ( pict on gondola )......before i got lost in delulu land, better i back to work...

Good Afternoon~~
HD, Official pictures from Running Man website

Img0403_20150417165251_1_zpscbbh6x1j.jpgImg0403_20150417165251_2_zpsoobo8v5w.jpgImg0403_20150420093312_1_zpsxxsmhe3k.jpgImg0403_20150420093312_3_zpsfyznobeh.jpgImg0403_20150420093312_2_zpshwinrf2t.jpg

If you go to the website, you can see SBS Running Man posted Jjong's set pictures on his own post, while the other guests collected in one post. Seems SBS Running Man loves Hong Jong Hyun~~~ hehehe And please view and like this video on its official site. So we can show to SBS Running Man that Jjong has a lot of fans~~~ the video please don't forget to also Like the video, by clicking the Heart button

This Facebook Account 내맘대로 정하는 수위 (My Own Desire ranking) has posted "Best 6 Kisses Women Like"and guess which kiss got voted #1, and which couple they used as sample?? hahahaha scroll the picture 

10641234_395386550644832_380303679521370