[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

22 hours ago, RheaW said:

Hi JjongAholics! imbc got some voting going on for WGM' s best couple. Please click this link: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/event/bestcouple/index.html

You need to log in with an imbc account and choose 3 couples. The voting will end on the 15th, so hurry and give JjongAh some lovin and vote! ^^

dear chinguu how do we know if our vote has been counted,.,after u click jjongah is there any notification coz i clicked jjongah but there was no notif,.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, MaryH said:

dear chinguu how do we know if our vote has been counted,.,after u click jjongah is there any notification coz i clicked jjongah but there was no notif,.

guys, you need to choose 3 couples first, i think we can choose other two couples who probably have very less votes, so that we won't help other potential couple to win over jjongah.. ;)

if you got this pop up message "참여해주셔서 감사합니다" then your vote is already counted. unfortunately we can vote only once. I tried to vote again but they said I alr participated, unless i make another account and vote. but nah, hahha so guys... let's vote!! :)

• Like 4

On 3 de diciembre de 2015, 9:41:46 a.m., RheaW said:

-0wCcfxj9y

Hi JjongAholics! imbc got some voting going on for WGM' s best couple. Please click this link: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/event/bestcouple/index.html

You need to log in with an imbc account and choose 3 couples. The voting will end on the 15th, so hurry and give JjongAh some lovin and vote! ^^

Tnks chingu! :):):):):)

• Like 1

Guys.. i found this is quite interesting, though it probably doesn't mean anything.

i was randomly checking seajunkim instagram last night, i forgot for what reason, and when i looked at his insta, looks like he deleted some of his photos, and i can no longer see this photo among his posts

tumblr_nywvu0Cn9R1rl48aoo1_540.png

the photo is no longer there. i remember it was around these posts

tumblr_inline_nywvt4YbvJ1ra4oyl_540.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bbblyzu3 said:

The girl behind jjong is one of his stylist or makeup artist for that photoshoot. Don't worry too much about that hehehe

@bbblyzu3really?? whoa, i had no idea about that? how do you guys know?? hahaha I made mistake then.. :lol:

i thought she's probably ahyoung. hhahaha... since i remember when i saw the post, all the comments are mentioning yura. lols..

so i looked at the picture so carefully, haha.. it's just that somehow i recognize the back of her hand, i personally like yura's hand since her hands are so beautiful, slender and looks gentle.

hahaha,, is there any confirmation that the girl behind jjong is his stylist? :D thanks for telling me.. i'll consider to delete the previous post too, hahaha so it won't lead ppl to misunderstand abt the photo.. :D

Guest bbblyzu3
52 minutes ago, leaudecristal said:

@bbblyzu3really?? whoa, i had no idea about that? how do you guys know?? hahaha I made mistake then.. :lol:

i thought she's probably ahyoung. hhahaha... since i remember when i saw the post, all the comments are mentioning yura. lols..

so i looked at the picture so carefully, haha.. it's just that somehow i recognize the back of her hand, i personally like yura's hand since her hands are so beautiful, slender and looks gentle.

hahaha,, is there any confirmation that the girl behind jjong is his stylist? :D thanks for telling me.. i'll consider to delete the previous post too, hahaha so it won't lead ppl to misunderstand abt the photo.. :D

here is the clearer photo of the stylist

1941065_538560189642673_1377200952_n.jpg

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/e35/1941065_538560189642673_1377200952_n.jpg

hi @leaudecristal, welcome! :)

If you're wondering why the stylist hyung deleted the picture, actually you might have the answer, dear-> because people filled the coments section on her personal instagram about Yura..while the hyung is purely posting the photo to support Jjong's photoshot. It's not the first time he deleted a picture and somehow i understand it..the comments are misleading or unexpected. when he post a picture about his dongsaeng's work, he probably hope people will support it..but some people only goes for shipping.

With that being said, i hope we as Jjongaholics would be respectful, always, whenever, wherever. :) Because we might ship two of them wholeheartedly, but we need to realize that their life is not all about love-life, they have profession, friendship and other sides of life too..and we need to respect it. We love them as a couple, we love them as individual also..so when one of them doing their work, it would be really nice if we purely support their individual work as it is..not mixing it with our shipping heart and talk about it in people's personal instagram (that totally didn't post/talk about it). To be honest, i found it embarassing. :confounded: Please, my dear Jjongaholics, let's be a respectful, nice, wise, mature, thoughtful and classy Jjongaholics as the way we are. ;)

I hope what i've been said above reach anyone in a good way. :sweatingbullets:

=====================

Anyway, It's been a long time since i visited this thread. I've been missing my Jjongah and Jjongaholics here! :)

Out of topic, but i'm still waiting for uri Ahyoung gongjunim to have a princess-concept photoshoot and a drama with nice storyline..the girl got the visual and talent for sure. And Jjong, i will wait patiently to watch his movie-Alice, his Laws of the Jungle episodes (can't wait to see his 'problem solver' side to survive :P), and his drama next year.

And as protective as Jjong, I just hope that my baby Ahyoung wouldn't go anywhere by herself-alone while Jjong is far from her. Do not just follow people because they want to treat you beef, my baby girl, hahaha.. and Jjong, I hope you're doing well there, smart Jjong, comeback soon..someone is waiting for you. ;)

Well then...

I love you all. :wub:

• Like 8

@bbblyzu3 thanks dear for thr photo.. hehe.. now i have the answer..

@casualclassycassava yeah, i can tell what you're concerning abt. Recently, I feel like curious a lot abt jjongah, since I missed them a lot. I watched their episodes again and again. I just cant help not to smile everytime i watch their episodes. 

Haha, so i search abt them a lot too lately. Found out that actually they met couple times after their wgm ended. Usually, wgm couples are not showing any more interaction after their wgm ended, but jjongah do which had me this sweet feeling toward them and ofc as fans, i do hope they will date for real.

Hahaha, tho sometimes i'd think even if yura wont end up be together with jjong, i hope she will meet someone good who will treat her well 

And since i'm new in this forum, i dont check all 500+ pages in this thread haha, so i think i missed some of the news. Like, i just know that there's an article in k-site that basically mentioning their winter sonata's first kiss scene parody. Haha.. 

Do u guys have any idea abt how knetzs or kmedias react to jjongah couple up till now when their marriage alr ended months ago? Like did they still mentioning yura in everytime jjong had his schedule and vice versa? I'm so curious abt this, haha..

I dont think i will be able to backtrack what i've been missed abt them in the past months..:(

I think i briefly read that jjong was showing excitement when it was mentioned that girls day would make a comeback prior ring my bell comeback? I saw that post but the YT link to the video is no longer availabe and the YT channel is not availabe too.

When gsd made comeback, the interview video was blocked by sbs too. Thanks God i managed to DL it even tho not in HD quality video.

I hope at least ahyoung will make it to alice, boy from wonderland movie premiere. I think it's on 10th this month? Jjong even gave gsd cake and gave yura flower too on their comeback, it would be sooo nice if she could make it to the premiere. Hehehe...

I think many of us also looking forward for it too.. :D

• Like 2

Guest Mia1308
11 hours ago, leaudecristal said:

Guys.. i found this is quite interesting, though it probably doesn't mean anything.

i was randomly checking seajunkim instagram last night, i forgot for what reason, and when i looked at his insta, looks like he deleted some of his photos, and i can no longer see this photo among his posts

B

the photo is no longer there. i remember it was around these posts

Hi guys long time no posting here. Just wanna share my founding for photo that @leaudecristal post.  Do you guys notice Jong hand. It was the gesture of girls day ring my bell hahahhaha *happy shipers here*

sorry for my bad english 

So apparently i found there's another screencaptured of seajunkim post, and the caption was clearly said "actor and staff couple look"

I was like, dang! Wahahaha.. why didnt i check the caption more carefully first? lols

Sorry for causing mess, guys.. haha

:D

He was like posing spiderman hand gesture? Ahaha.. spiderman and skyscrapers like new york that ahyoung like? :w00t::lol:

9 hours ago, bbblyzu3 said:

Why is he so handsome here??? :confounded:

My poor heart...