[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Thanks everyone!!! So proud of the JjongAh Americas team and our Jjongaholics Ambassador to WidMay our @bebang. Thanks to my partner in crime @Yleen for working relentlessly. Everyone for your undying support. 

Today there was an article on Naver highlighting our support and Jjong's fan base in Latin America. So glad we gave him exposure that reached his country and will give him more and more Hallyu status. 

I don't comment a lot but when it's needed I will support. Kkkkkk. 

IDEA: we should look into raising funds for buying Boy from Wonderland tickets on behalf of Soompi JjongAholics. @bebang knows how to purchase and we should send a note to WidMay if and when we do it.  

• Like 7

Yura's schedule has been updated:

She'll record for a show (I think it's a cooking show) on the 4th of december:

327721web2950630024d527ba71Screenshot201

And she'll attend the Golden globe awards (I think it's some baseball awards) on the 7th of december:

514579web19818930588a4cd712Screenshot201

Edited by daloula
  • Like 8

Naver News English translate by @rhissa 

Law of the jungle Hong Jonghyun makes an entry in the field due to the glowing fans. Articles 11-30-2015 [ egseupocheunews= jeong -Huiseo news] Hong Jonghyun was found in the middle of a heated Joy Amateur  Mexican and  Americans. the day 28 weedmay leaves for the shooting of SBS "LAW OF THE JUNGLE" in panama , the agency says: Hong Jonghyun has entered except in panama.i would like to thank the local fans after for such a nice welcome also thanks to the fans of the other countries that are praying for the safe arrival of Hong Jonghyun "He said to the press.Latin american fans have been waiting at the airport the arrival of the actor.According to the official site Hong Jonghyun show his fans a baby warm and forgot the fatigue of a long journey and supported to Hong Jonghyun and members of the offensive in the warm affection and caring for the fans..The Popularity and his breathing problems with americans begin when Hong Jonghyun and Girls day Yura were in a Virtual Pair until march past to MBC "WE GOT MARRIED" he was also active as MC in SBS "inkigayo" and that he managed to accumulate a fan base of great thickness in Latin America ..meanwhile Hong Jomghyun Gonna release next december 10 Alice the boy in wonderland Movie ; now he'll be in panama for recording of " Law of the Jungle"
Hee108@xportsnews.com
Source:http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311aid=0000548770&from=twitter

12310704_995825947148083_341418955794539

Naver News English translate by @rhissa 

Edited by Yleen
  • Like 6

wwwiiieeewww our ah youngie yeppeuneee.,.transform into young executive,.womanly charming3f75a7661615576b9eaa5aab347fe273.gifreminds me there's some saying black and white is enough well looking at ah youngie pic i hv to agree then ssstttttt.,thou other colors is pretty too.,the way she carry her coat jacket name it and that watch on her hand uugghh pretty ** but looking at her pose showing off her watch soo cute ,.,she endorse so well .,wkwkwkwk *find out the brand soon,.it's like fashion statement soo classy.,67a5a5e9e24d91df682289b961b8e288.gif and bonus lots of article abt her today as i see on IG indeeed media sweet heart,. yuuraaaa lalalalalalaaaa,.,charanda charandaa charandaaaa,.kim ah young ggooo ggoo goooe8764b4e5a17239dc6755d1f8650e25d.gif

aooh forgot.,.bravoo for the coordi you guys worked hard for today ah young's style i'll give u score 100 out of 100,..applaaauuseee

• Like 4

kkaaakkkuungg300de07c523664e3adcd235eae6458e3.gifppssssttt dear fellows seems like our jjonghyuniee still filming in panama 

underage allert parents guidance,.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-1TKZRQmUi/?taken-by=seajunkim :w00t::w00t: is this some native from panama island cingudeul:o:blink:

delulu attack **our jjong send this pic to his hyung 551bd30c2ecd5c23bdc5b7c86f23869e.gif,.ppfffftttt look like he is enjoying his time there :wub::wub:

yaaaa jjong seobaaanngg dont be too immerse with these fashionista oniedeuull #afraid u r going to forget home hhaaakkk who knows:D:D

network acting up cant post pic,.daaww gud evening and nite allfddf1ac23b0dbc77a5def60834fc7214.gif

• Like 3

7 hours ago, RheaW said:

-0wCcfxj9y

Hi JjongAholics! imbc got some voting going on for WGM' s best couple. Please click this link: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/event/bestcouple/index.html

You need to log in with an imbc account and choose 3 couples. The voting will end on the 15th, so hurry and give JjongAh some lovin and vote! ^^

Hello.... new member here... i've been lurking this forum since weeks ago and decide to create an account just now bcs of this poll.. I do hope Jjongah couple will win the best couple award.. so here, i encourage all jjongah shipper here to vote!

we need to create IMBC account to vote, but don't worry, i alr did, and it's not difficult to make at all..

here, i found this tutorial to register an account in IMBC http://www.moonjunworld.com/2013/11/tutorialhow-to-create-mbc-account.html

it'd be great if we can show our support to jjongah and hope this year they will get the best couple award... let's vote! :)

• Like 7