[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

One fan asked Yura if she has a bf, and she said even if she had one, she wouldn't tell ;)

Jjong's movie premiere is tomorrow. Of course I really want to see JjongAh together again, but I don't want to keep my expectations too high in case I get super disappointed. Maybe it's for the best if she doesn't show up? Cuz of all the haters and all that? But at the same time I want her to be brave and do whatever she feels like doing. And yeah.. she better top the flowers, cake (gosh know if there were other gifts) and selca that Jjong gave her! Haha.. *sigh* I mean, she can show up as a friend, right?? She should if she has time and her agency allows it.. 

Oooh..  I don't know... :( anyway, let's hope for the best! Yay!!

Edited by Guest

Guest maulida88

Yura's V-app aired today, I'll try to find and share a link after I go home. This naver article is trending right now: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000427192

She also shared 2 posts on her instagram but I can't open them since I'm at work and Instagram doesn't work here :(

:) yura ig update 

translation

DQNaDtl.jpg

I would love it if Yura attends the premier of Jong's movie, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't, it'll create too much drama IMO.

tbh i have 0 expectation that she will came to the premier :)

and i prefer if she not attend the premier :mellow:

remember jsy, hjh partner in police family. i guess few days ago when i look up yura news at naver, i still see few of articles about yura mentioning her.

and seems she does not like it. but the comment nice though. if i remember correctly top comment mention because of wgm not because yura jealousy.

second yura ig update. pink pig yura

Edited by maulida88

Hi everyone!!! 

Calling all Jjongaholics from the USA, Mexico, Central America and South America!!!! We need your help. 

Hong Jong Hyun is arriving to Panama on Nov. 28th and we want to give him a warm Jjongaholics welcome.

@Yleen has already made contact with a JjongAholic from Panama and she has agreed to go welcome him with others. Yleen is working to get a banner printed. Fun!

We are asking for donations from anyone from the US, MX, Central and South America.. Canadians too.  But literally will take donations from anyone. Please PM me if you can make a donation. Whatever amount how little or large it is we will be thankful. 

Please wish us the best since this is our first transnational attempt in the west. 

Thank you! <3

• Like 8

Hi everyone!!! 

Calling all Jjongaholics from the USA, Mexico, Central America and South America!!!! We need your help. 

Hong Jong Hyun is arriving to Panama on Nov. 28th and we want to give him a warm Jjongaholics welcome.

@Yleen has already made contact with a JjongAholic from Panama and she has agreed to go welcome him with others. Yleen is working to get a banner printed. Fun!

We are asking for donations from anyone from the US, MX, Central and South America.. Canadians too.  But literally will take donations from anyone. Please PM me if you can make a donation. Whatever amount how little or large it is we will be thankful. 

Please wish us the best since this is our first transnational attempt in the west. 

Thank you! <3

uuwwaaww,.,good job chingudeeuull whata great supporter we have.,.the timing didnt match with my wallet thou too bad.,.

btw hvnt sent my greeting for a while here GGOOODD MOORNIIIINGGGG chingudeeuuuulll76835a085d8a0030b7d58f9d5c359ebf.gif how u guys doin' hope u all doin good

i thought time has stopped at page 250 quite long hiatus on that number but thank good we're still hv updates from this threadfddf1ac23b0dbc77a5def60834fc7214.gif

btw are u guuuyyss exciiteeeddd for todaaayy100.gif.,mee yaass on a high mood.,.

about possibility ah young on Allice MVP i will give her total suport whether she choose to come or not:lol::lol:,.,i dont want her feel burden with all of our opinions or thoughts heeee #no offense just mee n my feel,. ah youngiiieee feel free to do whatever u wantcb9a3025aa5d62d061907ddc2f4d60d3.gif i'll support whatever you choose thats what supporter do ah youngie n cheer for u and jjong like alwayse8764b4e5a17239dc6755d1f8650e25d.gif

PS : actually i was going to give u all simple greeting before off to work but it turns this looongg.,:D:D:D barewithmee smmocchh,., i'll lurk later hope will see more updates for today's event.,love u all

• Like 4

Looks like this was a "private" movie premiere without guests (even his boys didn't show up). Oh well, that's good too! Safer ;)

but maaaan... Jjong looks fiiine mmmmm... he looks SO happy and bright! (Compared to last time heh..). And as long as he's happy, I'm happy! Fighting Jjong!!

Edit: I think there were some people there, but so far I didn't see his buddies (or Yura). For those who can check for articles and pictures, please update us :)

Edited by Guest

Looks like this was a "private" movie premiere without guests (even his boys didn't show up). Oh well, that's good too! Safer ;)

but maaaan... Jjong looks fiiine mmmmm... he looks SO happy and bright! (Compared to last time heh..). And as long as he's happy, I'm happy! Fighting Jjong!!

aaahh,.,is that so:o:o.,i was wondering why cant i see a single picture of the guest MVP81.gif.,.is possible if this is private means only choosen person and hv some limited access media covered,.,but seems stylist Jun accompany Jjongcb9a3025aa5d62d061907ddc2f4d60d3.gif # stylistnim for cheering there on behalf of jjong besties gguummaaawwooonngg3f75a7661615576b9eaa5aab347fe273.gif

agree.,.agreee anniepanda he look soo fiinneee and relax and make up effect takes part too his face look more fresh and healthy skinned applauuse for jjong's make up team343.gif

btw hv u guys seen this.,.message no 7 allice

http://tvpot.daum.net/mypot/Top.do?ownerid=CAHsDDToH.c0&srcid=483983

rough trans:

i'll be always watching you

deep in my heart beacause i llove you

i just knew andamirofilms have chanel in YT.,u can see allice teaser here also

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBnp2ouO-ylWpWT8aZMBDGA 

hope will see some VDO sneakpeek from jjong MVP.,jjongaholics fighttiingg,.!!

PS: wwooww miss anniepanda maybe its late but congratulations for your legend status:w00t::w00t: bowbow:lol:

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 4

annyeooonggB),.,here u go ah youngie V app ep 3

and here much love from NEWSEN for jjong this morning actually this pic was taken by newsen yesterday jjong prep for Allice,.

[Potoen] Hong Jong-Hyun, a coffee drink, ear charm grand opening Yomi - (Hair Shop Landscape)

[After Newsen Anseong News] Hong Jong-Hyun is Jung So-min and starring movie 'Alice: Come boy in Wonderland' before the VIP premiere November 25 afternoon visited the Seoul Cheongdam-dong hair makeup shop. The day Hong Jong-Hyun is getting a hair styling hand movie "Alice: Come boy in Wonderland" is a dream and reality mix of brutal secrets of the mysterious boy painted works only waiting for a woman in Wonderland. The 19th Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival invited 'Alice: Come boy in Wonderland "is" a creative attempt and opened the horizons of Korea films with exceptional maturity "shall record all seats sold in popularity it is hwajejak caught a movie fan .

'Alice: Come boy in Wonderland "is also meeting with actors in mainstream cinema Hong Jong-Hyun and Jung So-min is a topic which has attracted attention in 2015. Hong Jong-Hyun film is broken, this time one brings a reversal appeal to comic acting in 'Clash of the Families two "showcase the charm and pure mystery. Meanwhile, Hong Jong-Hyun of' jungle law 'Panama side shooting

28 days to come to Panama to departure. Anseong after jumpingsh @ News Report and Press Release newsen@newsen.comcopyrightⓒ news media yen Unauthorized redistribution prohibited rants

201511252051362810_1.jpg

201511252053302810_1.jpg

201511252054102810_1.jpg

201511252100072810_1.jpg

201511252102332810_1.jpg

201511252059432810_1.jpg

201511252059432810_1.jpg

201511252103042810_1.jpg

201511252059182810_1.jpg

201511252100422810_1.jpg

201511252054582810_1.jpg

201511252054582810_1.jpg

cr on pic

aaahh it's noon already dont wanna move from couch.,hv a good day jjongaholics.,343.gif

• Like 3

Jjong at the Blue Dragon Film Award (Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... he looks fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine in that suit!!! MHM!)

26088.jpg

26090.jpg

26132.jpg

(iron wall hahahaha!)

A few more pics!

26104.jpg

26103.jpg

26105.jpg

26131.jpg

Hi everybody, It seems that girl's day had 2 events today and one of them was for samsung.

Today, Yura attended the star awards festival, here are some press pics:

@daloula Woah Congrats to uri princess!!! Thank you for the posting ;) Do you know which award she received? She's definitely worked hard. Just like the fortune teller said, Yura's career is really going great this year :D

• Like 4

Hi everyone-

Just a little update on our delegation plan to welcome Jjong to Panama and the Americas.  @Yleen has been truly great in planning this remotely from Mexico across the Latin American network of JjongAh shippers she's built. Among the group Nayellys has been incredible. She's the JjongAh fan from Panama leading on site. She went to pick up the banner we bought. And she's having some K-fans join her in receiving him. Alondra, another JjongAh fan created the banner design.  

We just need Hong Jong Hyun to arrive. There's another JjongAh fan making plans to fly from Ecuador to Panama to be a part of the delegation too.  

Please let @Yleen and I know the arrival details when you find them. Also @bebang Bebs has been trying to location this info so a shout out to her too. 

We love our JjongAholics worldwide.  

• Like 12

waaaah its been a while  visiting our lovely page . sorry richard simmons my delulus is on IG . hihih

UPDATE UPDATE !!!!

As uri jjong is bound for panama today , our team of Central America and mexico has perpared a benner to welcome uri jjong in panama !!!yahooo!!!  thanks to our super amazing team  who made this happen @horticultura @alondra and @ylene   uri jjong will receive a warm welcome in panama !!!! yahoooo

our efforts is never in vain as widmay also advised the flight details !!!! waaahhhhhh 

Praying for safety and covering to uri jjong and the other cast . 

LOVE YOU JJONGAH !!!

Its me bebang always in delulu state of mind !!!

URL]

URL]

• Like 10