[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

our Ahyoung surely getting much media attention!all kpop article bout her magazine cover! so happy for her success..hoping for more projects for her..a movie or drama series with Jjong will be best bust i can also settle for CF as long as they're together ibn one project hihi..

let's start our week positively! Happy Monday!

• Like 6

leehyo77 unnie, I think you were supposed to quote a post of mine, and then tried to post the IG link.hihi. Well anyway please those of you who aren't blocked by that account yet, report her.

Dear Jjongaholic

Please report this account and this posting.

This person is crossing the limit.

Chill.:):):)

Edited by RheaW
  • Like 6

He is a TV program director.

and he wrote that it's been a year he met 2014 Style log members , #StyleLog #Hongjonghyun #Jominho #Nana  

Since he just finished the program, on style- Style live, he could be planning a new program with these members again. 

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 5

Guest ShinSangHwa

sorry this might offend you...

but for do us respect please don't post picture of somebody you might know who...

This JJongAh Thread...if you want to post picture like that above...please crop the unwanted picture....it not that i don't like her but just in case....

sorry..

sorry this might offend you...

but for do us respect please don't post picture of somebody you might know who...

This JJongAh Thread...if you want to post picture like that above...please crop the unwanted picture....it not that i don't like her but just in case....

sorry..

i think its ok to post this kind of group picture.because it didnt imply anything on anyboby. N we sure can relate to this kind of event because jjong already explain himself in wgm that he frequently met his friends..not to exclude some of his girl   friends.  

• Like 3

Ottokee....i just followed the unwanted IG user! Huhuhu..i didnt mean to, i was looking for the report user. Should i unfollow? The user will notice for sure and will want  to block me. Huhuh

chill out, dear. it's ok. just unfollow, then do report. :) no need to be afraid or anything. ^_^

================================

@daloula, thanks for the update. :wub: Well, hi there my fellow Jjongaholics! :wub:

I'm really happy that my baby girl is doing great with GsD debut in Japan after nonstop promoting here & there in Japan, with all the language barrier, different culture and environment, hot weather..she and her sisters keep smiling and doing their best. That's my Yuramazing. :)

And my baby girl guested on the program "Same Bed, Different Dreams"! So happy and proud of her. :) As I'm an avid fan of this program, i'm wondering what kind of problem/theme that they will talk about when Yura's guesting. Usually the guests that got invited are the one who can relate to the problem that has been shared by a family so they can give a wise advice and deliver it in proper way. I really really can't wait! :) For those who want to watch this program specially with our baby girl on it..this program aired every Saturday at 08.50 pm at SBS. Hoping that my baby girl episode won't be later than 2 weeks ahead.

Seeing Yura's photoshoot makes me wishing for more photoshoot for her, specially the one with princess/innocent/lovely concept..kind of like this..

proxy-1.png

Please, any magazine..cast uri Ahyoung gongjunim for this kind of photoshoot. I believe she will look exceptionally beautiful and lovely. That's how charming my baby is...LovelYura... :wub:

• Like 11

Hello dear Jjongaholics, feel happy to see so many updates about our Ahyoungie. She works hard recently, promoting and performing any where and photo shoots in some magazines.

One think for sure, in HighCut magazine she had couple photo shoot with someone but she posted only her picture in her instagram. You know what i mean, yess, only one guy in her private account. Still :wub:

• Like 7

Guest bbblyzu3

It's been awhile I haven't post here. I'm so busy with work now. But this IG issue make me come out of my lurking mood. I think that IG account is going to far now. How come that person become so hopeless like that comparing and insulting yura body. I already reported that IG . Another thing just don't comments anything on that IG. We don't have to waste our time by commenting on her IG. 

I'm glad Gsd is doing great in Japan. So happy for them.

have a nice day jjongaholic

Guest WhaleSongSSss

Hiiii!!! Just want to reminsce about jonghyun's interview when he said that when he falls in love he will show her enough that he likes her. Reminds me of girls day RMB inkigayo where he bought her a cake, and flowers for ahyoungie princess and got girls day new album with yura as the main in front of the album. 

I think this shows enough to everyone that he likes her... Cuz he said that when he isn't interested in a girl, he won't do anything.. 

Ahhh my heart!!!!:wub:

Yura holds Minah's back in case she falls at 0:41.(Minah falls often so...) They take care each other very well^^, but Yura herself almost falls at 2:08 >.< be careful babies~

Dear Jjongaholic

This is the latest Ahyoungie at the 13th Ground Force Festival

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 11

do you guys recognize the shoes of Yura's partner in high cut magazine?kinda familiar right?just like Jjongah couple shoes given by Ahyoung to Jjong on their 200th day anniversary..hihi 

where can i watch eng subbed one fine day ep 6 to finale..can't find one in you tube..help! thanks in advance..

• Like 2

do you guys recognize the shoes of Yura's partner in high cut magazine?kinda familiar right?just like Jjongah couple shoes given by Ahyoung to Jjong on their 200th day anniversary..hihi 

where can i watch eng subbed one fine day ep 6 to finale..can't find one in you tube..help! thanks in advance..

Episode 6

Episodes 7 and 8 aren't subbed yet, as well the special. You can watch them later on at Dai5y for GsD YT channel.

• Like 3