[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Long time no see friends..

I just want to Yura's pics at Hidden Song 4, a hot guy sing for Yura a song "Even you hate me, give it one more try"

CP7INh8UAAA6_hd.jpg

She look flustered.. wow jjong, you must be carefull .. many guys now.. already know how lovely your girl is..:)

cr : myloveyura @twitter..

• Like 15

I just want to Yura's pics at Hidden Song 4, a hot guy sing for Yura a song "Even you hate me, give it one more try"

She look flustered.. wow jjong, you must be carefull .. many guys now.. already know how lovely your girl is..:)

where can i watch the show?am curios what he sing to her.  And his look also..hahahaa

• Like 3

where can i watch the show?am curios what he sing to her.  And his look also..hahahaa

meee tooooo..:P

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 2

I just watched the JTBC hidden singer 4, the guy has husky, sexy, and beautiful voice, and he is manly too. you can find the video by copying and pasting it [풀영상] 윤민수 & 김성욱 '미워도 다시 한 번♪' 히든싱어4 [도플싱어 가요제 2회]  on youtube

and you are right @[Julaihobbies, ..Yura seemed flustered there and of course beautiful as always

• Like 9

Thankyou @olivia13 i just search it but still didn't fully watch it due my inet conection which sooo slooowww...:sweatingbullets:... here is for u guys... (crdt fully to youtube uploader).....

My note: Pssssssttt.... still our Hong soebang is still the best for our baby girl...:lol::lol:.....

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 11

Yura said that she listens still musics when she is in down mood. 

She recommends Sara Bareilles's Gravity for the healing song.

May i know when did yura said this n recommended this song??? Maybe OFD special episode?

I just listened to the song, the song is really beautiful, but this song 100% not a healing song in my ears. Its totally a one sided love...

Maybe she or others here have diff vibe by hearing this song, but for me its a sad song..

..... edited....:sweatingbullets: (so sorry guys my bad n my por heart)

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 1

I just listened to the song, the song is really beautiful, but this song 100% not a healing song in my ears. Its totally a one sided love n it's really break my heart just by reading the liric. It's still early in the morning in my country but im feeling sad for her. Why she chooses this song when feeling down? Did she understood the liric? N im sorry if my mind keep connected this liric with one man. Is he really do that to our fragile baby girl? :huh:

Again im sorry, my poor heart shipper :(

you are taking this a little too seriously and giving her choice of music an interpretation she may have never thought about. I love this song and I always loved it because of the melody and the voice of sara bareilles as well as the way she sings and I've never had a one sided love. 

This song actually charted quite well in korea in 2012 and is totally korean people style and also my style. And to koreans it would be a healing song. 

• Like 8

meee tooooo..:P

me also ....

OMG ... am I in love with the singer's voice?????

so no worries Hong seobang I will steal that guy from your AhYoungie so that you can have her all for yourself .... kekekeke

uri AhYoung is so so pretty on her close up shot.

• Like 1

I just listened to the song, the song is really beautiful, but this song 100% not a healing song in my ears. Its totally a one sided love n it's really break my heart just by reading the liric. It's still early in the morning in my country but im feeling sad for her. Why she chooses this song when feeling down? Did she understood the liric? N im sorry if my mind keep connected this liric with one man. Is he really do that to our fragile baby girl? :huh:

you are taking this a little too seriously and giving her choice of music an interpretation she may have never thought about. I love this song and I always loved it because of the melody and the voice of sara bareilles as well as the way she sings and I've never had a one sided love. 

This song actually charted quite well in korea in 2012 and is totally korean people style and also my style. And to koreans it would be a healing song. 

nado ... at first I thought "uri princess is broken hearted?"

I also love the song but I love the Alex & Sierra version the most ...

https://youtu.be/r1rl7ajXp6I

anyway, I search for the song fact, as I am so curious why would uri princess love this song & I found this:  

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=14814

... should I consider this A HINT ???? kekekeke 

• This melodic, introspective ballad is the oldest song on Little Voice. Bareilles toldLive Daily that she wrote it when she was about 20.
  • This tells a story about someone who is deeply and passionately falling in love with someone they don't want to fall in love with. As the singer falls more deeply in love with him, she feels herself falling into his gravity every time she sees him. It suggests they are in a very strong but secretive relationship. 
Edited by junnah
  • Like 6

hello dear jjongaholics..

its been a very long time.. haha.. i always visit this thread, n so happy with all the news and happy vibe from u guys..

i watch short ver ep 40 last night.. and now im freaking miss them. lol. i miss them guys!! i miss that boy and our lovely girl. 

i feel thankful.. look at jjong and ahyoung. both looking so handsome and pretty during their last day. usually we saw the happy virus, prank girl who love to tease jjong.. but that day, i sense honesty, and mature aura  around them.. jjong being honest, yura being honest, and they listen so well, and shy too. i dunno how to put the correct word.. is she being shy that time? or she feel lost. mollayo. somehow they cant look straight into other eyes..

ahak. enough from me. well, i hope they will be together. :) happy day everyone. oh. anyone know when the next jjong movie premiere? thanks..

• Like 6

kkaaakkuuunnngg fddf1ac23b0dbc77a5def60834fc7214.gif., miss u guys aallooootttt.,.,.long time not posting here but i do lurking.,.am soo happy so many updates here:D thanks for updates chinguuu,.3e162ef806c65f6842bf2fdf9c1a2b2c.gif

agreee this song is beautiful,.i thought so too music and sarah bareilless voice indeed my preferene  reminds me of Enya voice kind of genre music i love it ,.,.she isnt think too deep for the lyrics i think she falls for the music of this song .,.:wub: her sense on music really good,Yul DJ really suits her i watched on OFD most of the song they played when driving came out from ah young playlist phone *correct me and all the girls really go with the flow while listened to it.,.*they recognized YUL DJ sense i mean

me also ....

OMG ... am I in love with the singer's voice?????

so no worries Hong seobang I will steal that guy from your AhYoungie so that you can have her all for yourself .... kekekeke

uri AhYoung is so so pretty on her close up shot.

count me in oennideeuuull,.,amah weak for this kinda voice *clear husky and deep voice gggaaaahhhh:wub:but omg this guy really he was grabing ah young's hand me like anndweeee :crazy:but melting at same time:lol: for his singing hope ah young didnt feel the same but probably she was fortunately they are stranger so he cant serenade for ah young every day if so then big trouble *ok too much delulu not good  but dont worry jjong seobaaaang u are the one ah young longing for heheheheeee jjongAh fightiiiinggg.,!!!!

One Fine Day- ep.8- final (raw)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37fa2v_15-09-21-걸스데이의-어느-멋진-날-e08_tv

ps. there will be special episode next week ;)

i watched this yesterday cant hold tears keep flowing as i watched #such adramaqueen  im too immersed into their emotion kkkk  *woman nature,. but they are indeed fun girls made me smiling while crying hhaaaak,. yyaaaa ah young and sisters what hv u done to meee??!!:crazy::P i never thought i will cry hearing LSG song i dont even undrestand the lyrics but watching this girls crying cant help myself #crybabysudenly :sweatingbullets:

ok rambling too much mian,.,leave trace first,.,have a great day all:wub:

• Like 8

Kyaaa!!!! Our lucky Ahyoungie! The guy singing to our princess is so romantic! I started to download his music after he sang that song to Ahyoung! I'm jealous! Kekeke! Missing our Jjong too!!! Wonder what Jjong's reaction??? Hehehe. 

Edit: watching 5x last episode of GsD One Fine Day I still cried a lot... Especially when 4 of them talk about the hardship and become #1... And of course their message to each other... Ahyoungie so pretty when she cry and after she cried... Hehehe..

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 7