[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Annyeong...long time hasnt post anything here,just lurk and always thank u for ur update (still jjongaholics here :wub:).

Many things happen to our couple and the 'still unsolved' problem here is the issue about particular acc on insta. I see he/she create that acc,obviously because she is angry to another acc who had been there before. But lets not speculate who is who,as long as she doesnt use jjongaholics as her hashtag. We all here had been through a LOT up and down and i will believe that the one who act childish is not one of us. 

Lets just block the negative thing with our positive vibes as always. If she post something that she think is right then let her be. But to jjongaholics here who have insta,lets post something opposite from her and in our caption lets use #JJONGAHOLICS as our id. If that acc use it too,then we can speak our thought out loud to her that she is not one of us who is SANE SHIPPER,and dont drag us.

The point here is,we love to pair jong and ahyoung,so why other who want to ship jong/ahyoung with somebody else cannot do what they want? Let us have our own delulu and they with their own too. If we hurt because ahyoung is always being compared to another lady,so the lady shipper too. 

If we angry its okay to rant here,but still keep our post low,because other can lurk here too. Lets keep our mark 'SANE SHIPPER'. Just take a deep breath and let it be. 

Miane if my post hurt anyone here,please dont and i dont meant to. Love u all,miss u all....

#JJONGAHOLICS saranghae :wub:

agree with u... let the haterz be the haterz.. later somehow i wish the haterz will be jjongaholics too.. missed them so much n watching their episode, their lovely moments, their interview, their personal activity thru their ig,twitter, fb by lovelyfans, mvs n  gifs by lovely fans too. Lets show to the haterzs the more they hate bout our couple or our princess, the more we gained love from each other throughout the country all over the world.. jjongaholics international is the best.. alwiz hv positive thought, care n protect each other. N it shows how our couple protect each other with their body languange n their word to each other.. same goes to us too.. saranghae everyone. Love being jjongaholics with almost a year isnt it?? I mean with u guys.. I wish i can meet ull if i travel to ur place someday.

Btw, happy eidul adha to all the moslems.

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 5

@cissmahs_3690 did you think that farewell.bye account ig jonghyun-nana shipper? no. that account is jong hater who want to bring down him. same with farewel.nanajong look how that account describe yura by compared her with nana its so obvious she want to make yura look bad and make nana fans hate yura.

here example how the writer praise Yura but the intention want to bring down her.

http://pann-choa.blogspot.co.id/2015/07/instiz-sms-representative-beauties.html

or im still new with this shippers thing. GsD always get hate from other fans group they always bring down GsD but none of Daisy care about that. I seriously not understand why she must make that account and some Jjongah shippers even support that.

Edited by YuraChu

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

@YuraChu nobody will able to bring yura down or hate yura. because yura is yura. People love her for her personality not her fandoms. her positiveness and brighntness will always warm everyone who see her. either fans or not yet a fan. she has pleasant attitude, nobody able to hate her. i do not want to judge the instagram your suggest, because only he/she knows what she really intend for. and let her compare because i think she/he has her/his own preferences

i agree with you that this site you given : http://pann-choa.blogspot.co.id/2015/07/instiz-sms-representative-beauties.html obviously has no good intention. it is the writer of this site is the same owner the instagram owner you had mention before?

I agree with @cissmahs_3690 i think this is an old topic that you are bringing it again

Edited by ema_purpsakura_stv

hello guys. 

did you know the song that yura played in the car back from Shizuka (or something) in episode 8, the song played after Lee seunggi -and goodbye's song. thankyouuuu ♥♥

@ema_purpsakura_stv that just example. And nobody bring down Yura just because her personality you clearly didnt know korean entertainment industry especially idol world. but i wont argue more here. i just hope k-fans especially k-antis didnt know that account.

Edited by YuraChu

hello guys. 

did you know the song that yura played in the car back from Shizuka (or something) in episode 8, the song played after Lee seunggi -and goodbye's song. thankyouuuu ♥♥

@tfs-yeo if u mean the song that theyre sing along then that is  sung si kyung's on the street. And if u mean before that then zion t's eat.

• Like 3

Guest haerimpark

Hai my lovely Jjongah family ... Long time since my last post here, but I always lurk this thread, but I dont want to make a comment about that Farewell IG thing hehe

I found this article on Twitterland .. maybe jjongah family here who fluent korean would to help me about the detail. Coz seems like its about Yura's web drama "Sherlock Detective K". As I remember that drama canceled because Han Chae Young turn down the offer right?? And yesterday i saw someone on twitter said that the production team have change the casts, so I really hopeless about Yura appearance in this drama, but suddenly there are article about that drama today. I wonder why hm ....
And Yura still on the list of the cast. I also see Han Chae Young, Nam Bora, Jinyoung and Bomi name on the article. Realy makes me confuse xD

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&aid=0000379549

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1585509.htm

Thank you before ...

Lets keep support Jjong and Ahyoung. GsD will released their Japanese Debut album end of this month, then have some concert/festiveal schedules in Korea next mont. Hyeri's drama also set to aired sometime in Oct, we have Sojin eonni Solo album and Minah drama ..... aaaaand dont forget Jjong movie "Alice" in Oct. 

Jjongah holic and Daisies in Taiwan are you ready for Girls Day first Showcase in Taiwaaaaan :)
I really hope they will come to Indonesia or at least Singapore so I can meet them hiks :(

The irony of what yurachu said is not lost on me! If she has not mention those account to be frank i will be clueless about such so called haters. Anyway, yura and everyone in kpopdom will have fans and haters. You even get so called fans who will hurt their fave stars like those crazed saseng exo-l fans. So in this age of freely available media info it is hard to police such things. I for one come here cos we get the best updates on HJH and Yura's activities. Everyone love them cos they make our heart flutter during their stint on wgm. They are still friends and only have good things to say about each other. Whether they are together or not is not important but we became their fans becuase of their coupledom. Thank you for making this forum a welcoming place to check on their activities. Wonder what happens to this forums when soompi and viki official join together.

• Like 3

@haerimpark there was no article saying the webdrama was canceled so I don't think it was canceled after Han Chae Young's departure. However, the articles you shared give nothing new about the webdrama and Han Cae Young is still listed as part of the cast so it's kind of weird. Lets wait and see :)

• Like 2

Guest haerimpark

@haerimpark there was no article saying the webdrama was canceled so I don't think it was canceled after Han Chae Young's departure. However, the articles you shared give nothing new about the webdrama and Han Cae Young is still listed as part of the cast so it's kind of weird. Lets wait and see :)

So they just postpone the drama, i though that was canceled hehehe
Thats why eonni, it make me confuse. Those article are so weird coz suddenly pop up, and Han Chae Yeong still part of the cast and also there are new casts that mentioned.
Okey, lets just wait and see, i really hope we can see Yura in drama again soon :) 

Thank you for you help eonni @daloula :)

Edited by haerimpark

@daloula because it's so similar with adidas one

so ...i thought its old pic.

The adidas one was for Grazia, if I remember well and this one is for High cut. But I also had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't that one.

Edited by daloula
  • Like 4

Guest amiphan0204

long time no post in our thread but still lurking around and now I'm re-watching our lovely couple in order to see them side by side. still happy like the 1st time watching them :). Btw, happy weekend all <3 <3 <3