[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

:)

Another update aigoo hong seobang so many free time he update 4 pic in 1 day today 

wwoooppss jjong seobang IG update :w00t:,.,let's #sing macaroon GsD

sarange chumeul chudeusi salsal nogyeojuneun neon nunbit majeo tasty
im going going crazy

eeeeii jjong seobaang wanna brag how pretty ur eyes do you??*choding jjong

inddeed they are pretty :lol:,.,eniway go home savely jjongie the road seems so quite,.horrified rrrrrhhh:crazy::sweatingbullets:

actually i was expecting jjong seobang update body part his toe nails polished one thou:wub:,.,that would be epic for sure:w00t::w00t::D and guessing goes to wich body part will jjongie update next??

A. nose

B. lips

C. full face

ehem # sing  eyes, nose, lips *taeyang,.,ah young sang this to jjong:wub: on nami island,.

cant help scattering here bare with me chingudeuull:lol:.,.,and for u who still lurking nite all hv a nice sleeping beautyc28cdb7e2d403a3acc3c337bbe8e4d55.gif dear jjongah and jjongaholics,.,fddf1ac23b0dbc77a5def60834fc7214.gif 

• Like 7

Waking up ..... n tarara...again ...

:wub::wub::wub:.. he know very well that many of his fans including jjongaholics missing them soo much.. 

My heart racing when see the couple ring in his finger in his 2nd pic update...:rolleyes:...delulu mode on

...edited.... (hahha, i will try harder not to bothered by those acc)

Note: GDs boarding to Japan again this day but without Hyeri. Hope for success n of course health for Ahyongee n sisters..

Edit: woooooow... just wooowww. Our girl n sisters are simply but beautiful as always.. no need any pic effect..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 7

Aaaaak! You made my day! This weekend is daebak for me because of the update from you all. :)

because I'm a new comer in Jjongahholic world, would you like to answer my question unnie?hehehe

1. First fanmeeting photo in thailand was taken when wgm still running right? Because uri Jjong uses his wedding ring. If yes, can I have my delulu mode on?haha He absolutely miss his wife or he just met his wife. :P

2. The second fanmeeting photo was taken in Japan, right? It make me feel so happy. You can't blame on me for my delulu. He is a tactless man.

3. He tease us with the eyes photo. Or he tease somebody by uploading his eyes, means "I see you! Don't be so nice to others man!". I know sometimes I becoming soooo delulu.hehehehe

4. I saw airport photo of yura in IG. She looks so fresh, so pretty as always but she's sparkling. Maybe she's just recharge her battery. :P she used sunglasses, seems like she doesn't wwantwe know that last night she's hangout and back home late. Lol pardon my excessive delusion.

Oiya, I remember something. Maybe the FBI agent in this thread can give me a confirmation. I saw wgm ep when yura met jjong's friends. They had a small quarrel right? Because yura said that sometimes Jjong oppa do a promise and later don't want to fulfill his promise but at the end he do that like 'are you happy now', or something like that. Jjong a little bit upset. He ask yura, are you upset? Yura said No upset just annoyed. Then lee so hyuk said it will be good if the food coming now (or something like that, i forgot sorry), after that the camera was zoom out. And I thought that I saw Jjong grab Yura's hand (this scene come so fast). I thought somehow Jjong forget that they are filming wgm at that point. After Jjong grab yura's hand Yura stare at her husband, and I felt something. Aaah! I keep rewatching this part since I'm too curious about what happen between them. Chinggu! Could you please do a confirmation to me? Said that yaa! You are right. They are something.hehehehe...

Have a nice weekend everybody!! :D

Ohya! Yura is only following 25 ig accounts. So, even they are not meet last night, I can guarantee that ahyoung see his ig update when she wake up this morning and feels so happy (of course I don't know why, only both of them that exactly know why. Lol).

• Like 9

Ahyoung so many photos than her sisters! hahaha... Newsen love to take photos of her! kekeke

Ahyoung heading to Japan to continue for their Darling promotions!

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201509190856319310

20150919083903112dthf.jpg

201509190841129310_1.jpg

201509190834599310_1.jpg

201509190844519310_1.jpg

kyyyaaaa! After the photo release on the internet, Ahyoung was in Top #2 in Daum Search! Woooow!

순위상
3순위상승

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 14

I'm so hppy for our Ahyoungie! I feel like she improves a lot in terms of modelling. Look how she projects at her photoshoot for Nylon. Simply beautiful and fresh! I wish her more endorsements ... Fighting our Ahyoungie! God Bless you more!!

@dee_230208 you tried your best by editing your post darling. For me it is ok if you feel bothered by that account since the account's owner is not a nice person.hahaha I mean we can ship hjh or kay with another woman/man but never compare them.hehehe I've seen some jjoangaholic love ahyoung interaction with park seo joon in running man but they never compare him with uri hjh and it was cool. Two thumbs up. It can't be understood why that ig account tag uri ahyoung to his/her post when it is not related to uri ahyoung.hehehe I'm not dissapointed by him/her. I'm just a little bit sad and suddenly want to know him/her personally. Maybe he/she can tell me the story of him/herself. :)

Let me know if I need to delete this post chinggu.hehehe actually I'm afraid to post but also really want to post. Aak! I'm confused. Mianhe..

• Like 4

@ayannipa thankyou dear..:wub::wub:

It's okey to have diff perspective bout those ig thing. N u are nice person indeed since u care bout her...:lol:.. Those acc really needed help. She seem like a lonely person who need more attention from others n kind of ppl who happy to see others feel annoyed.

We just need to remember this as a shippers.. Every shippers allowed to sail their own ships without disturbing n sink other ships until the each ships reached their very own harbors...

Soo lets sailing happily together jjongaholics until we reach our own harbor..:wub:

• Like 6

@ayannipa hello dear, i am not stating that i am one of FBI jjongaholics, but i will try to answer one of your questions, about HJH grabbed Yura's hand when they met Jjong's friends. I think he didn't grab her hand, but he touched his own knee. If you saw in previous episode, when they walked in the parking area, HJH was wearing jeans with ripped in the knees. And when he sat in the restaurant, that knee was very close with Yura's hand. Sorry to let you know dear ;)

But actually when Yura answered KYK's question about holding hand, she forgot about HJH initiated first in Jeungdo mountain photoshot. And in Nami he grabbed her, no matter what, all day long ;) 

Happy to see their update this days, what a support for the one who will leave Korea. Even Yura didn't update anything yet, but she knew media following her. Glad to see these two love birds with their good mood and happy face. Happy Saturday Jjongaholics :wub:

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 6

Guest maulida88

ok... i just surf around instagram with my laptop and i found this account.

https://instagram.com/farewell.nanajjong/

Dear Jjongaholics...

I knew this issue had been discussed so many times. But when I found this account my reactions was

'NO.... NO... DON'T DO THAT JJONGAH FANS!!!!'

I want to give you some scenario...

lets say. in the future some of non-shipper wants to proof that shipper is annoying. and they show this account. by saying 'looks they even tagging nana'.

and then some jjongah fans say: 'but there is annoying account that exist first its https://instagram.com/farewell.bye/ '

but of course since jjongah fans love yura and hjh. we reported that account. so that account disappear. not exist anymore. and there is no proof at all. while https://instagram.com/farewell.nanajjong/ still there [because we ignore the account since its no harm for yura and hjh]. its still alive and could be use as proof against us despite our effort to having healthy shipping.

I have sense https://instagram.com/farewell.nanajjong/ was made in moment of anger. made it and leave it. but it does not change the fact its there. and always there unless we try to delete it by reporting the account. I reported the account. It is possible to all jjongaholics here?? I am asking to all of you to report https://instagram.com/farewell.nanajjong/

if the owner of  https://instagram.com/farewell.nanajjong/ lurking here please delete this account immediately. its just another proof you just same as https://instagram.com/farewell.bye/. equally annoying and ignorance. both of you doing exactly the same thing.

as some member in this forum said its difficult to keep sane while dealing with trolls. i am just hoping we did not turn like them.

i do not really care what other ship do. but please lets not do the same. because only need 1 fans to ruin everything. just one.

i found this in some of comment section of jjongah picture. which i should say i agree with.

wQ4QNy8.jpg

we can be delulu here since its shipper paradise forum ;) lets get delusional here.... its like a room where you can be 'crazy' yourself and behave normally when you outside :phew:

sorry for the rant.

KEEP CALM AND LOVE JJONGAH :wub::wub::wub:

thank you for reading.

Edited by maulida88

@maulida88 I have to read ur post many times n then open those ig link to get what ur point since i didn't know that another fw ig acc is exist (in my 1st read i think those are the same ig acc...:(...)

I won't judges if another fw ig acc is made n owned by one of Jjongaholics here or out there. I just hope that this ig thing goin to resolved ASAP n no more plis. Just ignore those fw ig acc. 

But its a relief, jong n ahyoungee even nana are mature enough to handle those ig drama. This is just a piece of cake for them as a SK celebrities which famous for all the hardship n sensitive issues.

As i always said b4.. lets just be happy n lovely shippers.

lets me hug u..:wub:.. (may i borrow ur pic n thankyu @jewelryybaby ig)

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 9

I think, we international fans should read this article or maybe some already did

http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/netizens-discuss-hate-international-k-pop-fans/

Netizens discuss why they hate international K-Pop fans

On September 17th KST, a post on a popular Korean online community called Instiz discussed why Korean fans despise international K-Pop fans.

Originally titled, “Fans that Korean fans hate more than the Chinese or Japanese fans,” the post stated multiple reasons why Korean fans hate international fans.

There are many fan wars currently ongoing especially between fans of large entertainment agencies such as SM and YG. These fan groups sometimes argue in comment sections especially claiming their groups are indeed the most popular and are the best. But could a international fan war erupt in midst of this?

Even in our Koreaboo Facebook comment section, many international fans tend to show disapproval in opinions that most Korean fans and netizens seem to have. Although at times, some Korean users explain certain situations on why most Koreans tend to think this way, many of our international fans already have stereotyped all of the Korean netizens into their own ways.

But after K-pop has become global, many Korean fans have now come up with their own opinions on international K-pop fans and netizens.

Originally posted on Pann, netizens discuss which international fans they dislike the most on top of Japanese and Chinese fans.

Titled “Fan Groups That Korean Fans Hate More Than Japanese and Chinese,” here is the direct translation of the post and comments below.

“The fan groups we hate the most are~ International fans – Japanese – Chinese = The rest (Pacific Asians + White)

**I assure you this is not racism.

Japanese fans are useful since they attend many concerts and are profitable for K-pop artists.
Chinese fans purchase many goods, support, vote relentlessly on various websites and help our artists become bigger.
But the rest….?? haha
Here are the reasons.

1. They can’t do math
They keep yelling OTP (One True Pairing)
It means they support the group as an entirety
In Korean we say 10-1 = 0
They always support members who abandoned their group
?????????? (referring to fans continuing to support OT9, OT12 and such)
The basic math is 10 – 1 = 0 and 9 – 1 = 8 right?????
I personally don’t mind if they support it but it is too much.

2. Their delusional fantasies are over the top
Many fans love secretly pairing up their favorite idols together
But international fans ESPECIALLY love pairing up male idols and female idols.
Even on YouTube, you can see I’m telling the truth.
It doesn’t just end there but try to ‘manage’ those members on relationships (?)
They LOVE spamming on the comment sections with the same comments and pictures.
They love mentioning artists that have NOTHING to do with the post or video they’re watching.
With their actions, the idols who are in good relations with each other might even drift apart ^^

3. They want EVERYTHING in English
Most of the fans LOVE just looking at what their biases write on their SNS whether or not they understand it.
And most of the fans just translate it through a translator or wait for a fan to translate it for them.
But….. These international fans… When their biases don’t write in English
They complain and ask their oppas and unnis to write it in English.
“Oppa, English please” “Unni, English please”
Why does a Korean artist need to write in English…?
Sure it would be great if they wrote something in English but it shouldn’t be a requirement? I don’t understand when some international fans demand things be written in English as well..

4. They always pretend to know EVERYTHING
In truth, they don’t know ANYTHING haha
When I see their comments, they write on things they have no clue over.
And then insult Korean fans and netizens with no reasons haha
And they act if they’re such generous and understanding beings haha
They always act as if they’re understanding…
Then they don’t understand why Korean fans act the way they do…
It is because Korean fans have their reasons okay? ^^
They always insult Korea and Korean netizens hahahaha
Especially on culturally sensitive topics, they have no clue yet they are so exasperating in their attitude….
Anyways, they always spread rumors and stories over things
They probably heard from people who accidentally misinterpreted or mistranslated from somewhere.
And then when a Korean fan or netizen try to fix their stories, they play dumb.
There is no communicating with these fans.

5. They always want to ‘preach’ Korean fans
Every time there is a controversy or an incident, all of their reactions are
‘Oh, Korean fans are being too harsh. Korean netizens????

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH?????????????

What are they freaking talking about? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yes yes you guys are all geniuses and Korean fans are dumb;
We, too, cannot understand your behaviors ^^
But at least we spend money for our artists.
You guys don’t even spend for them ^^
Downloading music illegally and sharing videos from YouTube haha”

Comments:

“Yeah.. Japanese fans… I don’t want to like them but all of the groups’ songs in Japanese are so good and they earn so much money in Japan… T_T_T_T”

“Yeah that group of international fans are hopeless…”

“Really yeah… They always spread rumors and stories that don’t make any sense”

“‘Sub plz oppa,’ HAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA”

“Oppa… What does it mean? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND… :( But saranghaeyo oppa <3”

“Yeah.. Those fans just pretend to be generous and open minded but don’t want to understand why Koreans sometimes act in certain ways”

“Korea is Korea… They should just respect their artists’ culture and not bash it”

“I agree with this hahahahaa”

Source: Instiz
Comments: Instiz

• Like 7

@maulida88, i hope the creator of that account was not one of us here, as Jjongaholics. Even some comments who protected nana from her tagging, they already addressed that account as Jjongaholics, so sad. And if the owner see this thread, please respect this label we have here as "Jjongaholics", don't do that and delete that account. May be most of HJH follower are Jjongah shipper but didn't mean they are Jjongaholics. May be we have the same reasons to love them, but we have different ways to support them. 

And @Sloy thank you dear for the article, felt uncomfortable they mention some countries, but may be that what they felt in fact. Now i know more about Korean fans, they will protect their artist from over aggressive international fans.

But we are here, as international fans, we have gone through up and down, we are strong, we won the valentine contest, even in the same month we saw Jjongah departure, we were sad, but we could make it. What we feel (good or bad), just write here. If you have delulu, don't do it alone without us, and if you have doubt, find the answer by posting here. And I am still proud being one of you, Jjongaholics :wub: *hugs*

• Like 6

Totally agree with u @maulida88. Actually this IG account by this so-called Jjongah fan has existed slightly 2-3 months back. I ever raised my concern about it here, because as much as we don't like that evil IG to tag Ahyoungie i am hoping no one from Jjong or Ahyoung's fans doing exactly that. I discovered just few days ago it is no longer exist as in the user not found but i was quite surprised that u @maulida88 brought up about it today. Its quite puzzle but anyway yes please please report the account and let us ship,support and love them with a clean slate. 

Anw that evil IG account is back once again. With a new account- similar but not the same. Seems like a lot of users reported about it. What i'm trying to say it is possible for us to ignore and report. For sure it will get deleted. And again stylist hyung blocked that evil account again ( not only that he unfollow NN too and how pathetic it is?! i really glad he didn't follow Ahyoungie even he has no intention to). For the second time. Sprouting nonsense all over the places especially when Jjong added new friends and tagging Ahyoungie for out of topic and something got nothing to do with her at all. Again what i'm trying to say here even though Jjong will do nothing let it pass and maybe laugh over it but people that surround him for sure will at least inform him. Because they feel uncomfortable (many Jjong's friends or acquaitances blocked that account) more over the people that been tagged. So we, Jjongaholics can take and learnt lessons from this. We love them we support them but sometimes it can be too much and backfired. Let's us be wise shipper. Cool and classy not to mention confident. We are really in good place right now. Being friends that still keep in touch. What else do we want. Remember sincerity and confidence are silence but insecurities will shout out loud.

Anw sorry for ranting that long. I apologised if i said something inappropriate. My bad. Well, i wanna wish the best of luck to Ahyoungie and the girls- the 2nd and final round of Japan promotions for sure will hit daebak!. Did u guys notice she is becoming more and more beautiful? I love all the pics from the previous Japan promo. LOVE it. And also her selcas and Nylon photoshoot. Today's airport fashion WOWWWWWWWWWW!! Good Job Ahyoung-ah! Can't  wait for her next project will be. Anxious. Jjong has been 'hiding' for quite a while but thanks to sweet people around him, they give a shout out or two for the fans that missing him. He is enjoying his time i guess, making friend and eating good food. HEEEEEEE since i can well, be delusional here I LOVE HIS PICS THAT HE POSTED YESTERDAY. The intention i bet to say thanks and he also misses his faans but i can't help it if he put the main pic of his with his couple ring on it. Kyaaaaaaa~ realy it really really bring back thousand memories. Thank u JJong. And well he posted so far twice at night before Ahyoungie's depart to Japan. Hehehehehe....haishhhhh wake up wake up. Well at least it makes me happy.

Guest maulida88

@minaret eeh... f.bye account still there. today i want to check either that account already disappear or not. but instead found f.nj account. who's comeback?? is there any other account??

QeQj74U.jpg 

i guess i need to stay away from ig again :D

lets support jjongah :wub::wub: keep positive lovely jjongahollics ::HUGS::

EDIT

aaahh... so its another account. with probably same owner. sorry did not pay attention. so its works, the previous account gone. 

i am gonna report the new one as well then. 

@khairunni i hope the same. :)

Edited by maulida88

reading your post i just can ~sigh sloy maulida88 let me borrow "we can be delulu here since its shipper paradise forum ;) lets get delusional here.... its like a room where you can be 'crazy' yourself and behave normally when you outside :phew:" ,.

this is exactly what am doing here i can go crazy and being delusional abt our couple and messing with my post on this thread and i feel better and more fun here since i hv this forum as my media for jjongah if non shipper lurk here and tell jjongaholics on this forum is crazy and delusional i dont mind coz this is our place to go crazy the blame is on them lurking here :lol: we get nothing wrong we doing it in right place not someone else IG and messing arround fighting tagging what's funny is that even jjong ah young and nana are good friends why must we their supporter fighting for gosh hope lights of peace and love will come their way if hate no more hard to achieve let's spread more love and have fun shipping in positive ways:wub::phew: so dear jjongaholics out there plis comeback home,.,baby comeback homee #sing 2NE1:D really i mean it calling u all to this open thread and wellcoming people who wanna join come here and pour your heart abt our couple here someone else IG isnt forum and i found isnt fun at all fighting overthings or two in IG leave only positive vibe there and comeback here to release your stress

btw dear jjongaholics actually i've been keeping my delulu since jjong seobang IG update of Han river,.jjong ah young and this friend really met at han river that dawn before she was going to Japan:D:D if am not mistaken date was 150910 GsD goes to japan and jjong's Han river pic,.,

here is my scenario *facts

**jjong was uploaded pic arround 4.00  pm  AM KST that time i saw this friend of ah young's also jjong hv worked with her IG pic was uploaded arround same time slightly 1 day before with jjong's han river pic,.,on pic this friend was riding a bicycle** looking at the place i only can think that pic was taking somewhere arround han river and this friend not alone she was with someone with her who took her pic but not shown on pic and my**delulu told me the person who took this friend pic was not other than our Ah youngieeee5823ddd4a56ccf4e788fd68a2f1d2ce9.gif .,.,so jjong and ah young was promised to meet at han river that day as aliby ah young took her friend with her just in case people caught only 2 of them met at han river that dawn:D:D aawww whata great scenario i have 551bd30c2ecd5c23bdc5b7c86f23869e.gif

happy satnite dear allfddf1ac23b0dbc77a5def60834fc7214.gif 

sowry rambling being serrious doesnt really fit me..,im going back being clumsy and silly in instant:D:wub: and last but not least *jjong seobaaaanggg can u update pic tgt with our Ah youngie next time?? :D amah jjongaholics afterall:wub: doesnt matter i know u guys are doin good,.,JjongAh and jjjongaholics fightttiiinggg!!!

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 5

Yup new account. I was praying and hoping when will IG delete the account and the prayers been answered. But of course as long as hatred and ill intentions still burning, there will be always new account takes place. Funny ting never tag NN only just one or two pics but never fail to tag Ahyoungie. But the poorest victim is Jjong. But i got a feeling stylist hyung really take this account seriously. So i really hope please not us not JJong or Ahyoungie's fans will do the same. I sent a private msg with love to the other account- the so called Jjongah fan. Meantime let us just report both accounts. I just wish many reported so quickly both accounts will be deleted.

Hahahahaha same with me! High 5 @MaryH.. can't help it but i'm letting my imaginations running wild and crazy. But i don't know about Ahyoung's friend account but the possibility might be there. Hehehehehe its ok its free to think like this- no need to pay no frills no strings attached. Love is open door~ Actually i've been monitoring here and there. Just to pass some of my boring time. That lady owner of the cafe is also kind to them and fans. Jjong's manager too is kind. Haish everyone is kind if only some of the fans considered their feelings and give them space then world would be a better place to live. Not a scary one like JJong said. BUT i really LOVE Jjong pics last night that he posted. Brought back the good and best memories ever! 

Edited by minaret

Guest maulida88

Aaaaak! You made my day! This weekend is daebak for me because of the update from you all. :)

because I'm a new comer in Jjongahholic world, would you like to answer my question unnie?hehehe

1. First fanmeeting photo in thailand was taken when wgm still running right? Because uri Jjong uses his wedding ring. If yes, can I have my delulu mode on?haha He absolutely miss his wife or he just met his wife. :P

@ayannipa Yup... its happened when hjh still in wgm. he went to thailand with the 'ring'. having press conference, interview and fanmeeting with rings on his finger. like a married man :D

B9sCFeQCUAAWXfk.jpg

you can search few of fanmeeting fancam at youtube.

if not mistaken he also wear it when he got back to seoul. devoted husband indeed :lol: memories...

@maryh and @minaret yup here the place to pour our delusional mind :D