[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Oh yeah.. i just realized. Y is that happen.. something wrong happen or she just dont want to post the photo she upload.. 

n i just realized one of her pics that doesn't exist anymore...:huh:... Hope its just she want to delete it, didn't mean anything... :mellow:..

(Thankyou ig owner)..

• Like 8

Guest lin_lynz

dispatch on yura photos? and to be considered one of the sexiest idols... just wow...

so many articles of yura these past few days! so happy...

now, its jjong's turn.. when's the movie premiere?

Edited by lin_lynz

Hello Jjongaholics!miss you:tears: Hope You're all fine:wub:

Fan dancing with Girl's Day..LOL it's so funny)):lol: 

Hello n miss u too...loong time didn't read ur post Chinggu..:wub:..

N here is the article from koreaboo..

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/male-fan-rushes-on-to-girls-days-stage-during-performance/

Ps: anyone know how uri Jong doin???? He is like dissapear, just another ship that tell this n that bout him on his ig like always n like she/ he know all bout him as we will believe her/him.:angry:...(uppsss, sorry..kkkkk, sometimes i need to relax my tense here, plis allow me guys)..

• Like 6

Hello again..

its sunday n i have nothing to do. The weather is so hot n im so lazy to go out even my kids stay in front of tv all days n my hubby bring his work home so he have a date with his notebook this weekend..:sweatingbullets:..

Im searching jjongah ff n try to found it with diff tag (not jjongah) n found this interesting ff.

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/976021/fated-to-love-you-hongjonghyun-kimahyoung-yuragirlsday-jjongha

Enjoy for all of u which have many leasure times like me now since Ahyongee busy in japan n no news from jjongie..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5

Hope u can watch it..my first ever jjongah moment if canno watch it here please go to youtube and enjoy it ok..here the channel name "iceshara" hehe:) sorry for the picqualty and credit tothevde owner n subbed. Omo eottoke nervous 

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 5

I dont know y my video been blocked here but if u guys copy or click the url below.. go to youtube..u all can watch it there. This is my first ever jjongah moment i made. Aaaa so shy. Sorry for the video quality and thank u for the video owner n subbed. Hope u all enjoy it..please watch it ok. It will healing you. Hope it work. Saranghae..if u feel healing please mention me n give ur feedback..

Watch "Jjongah Moment" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/1u88l0E_WXQ

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 6

hi guys. any body knows when the dream team show with yura will be showed on kbs? i tried to look for it on their site but it's not there yet. thank you and happy monday :) 

Hope nothing will change their feeling to each other. N their love will stay strong.

I hope that too.. Past days my heart feel unease everytime i remember them, poor my weak heart shipper...:tears:.... Don't know why...

i guess its bcoz im miss n love them too much....:huh:...

N I love ur fmv, wowww, now we have new talented mv creator...bravo bravo..:wub:..

• Like 3

Hope nothing will change their feeling to each other. N their love will stay strong.

I hope that too.. Past days my heart feel unease everytime i remember them, poor my weak heart shipper...:tears:.... Don't know why...

i guess its bcoz im miss n love them too much....:huh:...

N I love ur fmv, wowww, now we have new talented mv creator...bravo bravo..:wub:..

all of us feel the same thing sis..

and thank u for watching it hehe :wub: 

• Like 3

hi guys. any body knows when the dream team show with yura will be showed on kbs? i tried to look for it on their site but it's not there yet. thank you and happy monday :) 

hi. From what I've read before, yura's dream team episode will air on the 20th of september :lol:

• Like 4