[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Wow...Jong leaving inki. Lucky for jjongah thread always get news super fast. Thanks. Yah right. Like he waited for girls day promo to end to leave but I think it is his commitment from flying up and down to China is making it hard to maintain his gig in inki. Yura and gang on one fine day is hilarious. I am shock that sojin can eat all that snacks before sleeping time and not get fat. She must have a high metabolic rate. Envy envy. I am like yura. she puts on weight easily after binging especially on her boobs and booty and tummy and arms. But I like she is curvy and not stick thin like most other girl groups. Looking forward to see more of yura on tv but wonder why she is not getting cast. She is a good actress.

• Like 6

Wow...Jong leaving inki. Lucky for jjongah thread always get news super fast. Thanks. Yah right. Like he waited for girls day promo to end to leave but I think it is his commitment from flying up and down to China is making it hard to maintain his gig in inki. Yura and gang on one fine day is hilarious. I am shock that sojin can eat all that snacks before sleeping time and not get fat. She must have a high metabolic rate. Envy envy. I am like yura. she puts on weight easily after binging especially on her boobs and booty and tummy and arms. But I like she is curvy and not stick thin like most other girl groups. Looking forward to see more of yura on tv but wonder why she is not getting cast. She is a good actress.

love them so much right.. all members are like super duper crazy type... i like it

• Like 4

@Yleen thanks 4 jong pics.

But so sad... i dont know if it told by the scenario but he looks so thin..:tears:..

Just look at his face....:o:(...

He must be tooo busy,  hope his manager take care of him well. Ahyoungee too, eventhough she must be busy too preparing GDs debut in Japan.  Or maybe, Ivory Tower will promoted in Japan too???

:wub:

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 8

Just for fun guys... Found it on ig.

http://www.thetoptens.com/favorite-we-got-married-couples/

I don't know bout the contest rules, but just lets do it for fun as we don't have any update bout jjongah..:wub:

done voting & posted a comment ... our couple is currently # 5 ... come on guys let's pull them up ... JjongAholics UNITE!!!

yaaww.,good day jjongaholicsfddf1ac23b0dbc77a5def60834fc7214.gif

me too done voted and posted comment with my poor english eeekk:phew:.,.comeon jjongaholics dont we sleep enough thou this vote for fun but let's show them we are competitive contender #ok too much :P 

btw i cant find the rules or when will the winner couple be announce,.,

since our jjongah i believe and we believe in good term we dont have much to discuss lately,.,anyhow i hv delulu jjong and ah young dating on bingsu place these day since jjong and ah young on resting and preparing comeback japan debut they might spare sometime to meet if no well i always believe they made a love call every other time :w00t::wub::D

btw we got good news,.,e8764b4e5a17239dc6755d1f8650e25d.gif

MTTQfuE.jpg

trans 2015 Asia Song Festival added to the lineup Red velvet, B1A4
Mc are Hong Jong-Hyun and Lee Teuk . 

Female MC - has not come out yet is who! # i think there there will be female MC doesnt hv clue yet who

last year female MC was Minah SIL wonder who will be this year :wub: source wiki 

• Like 7

btw we got good news,.,e8764b4e5a17239dc6755d1f8650e25d.gif

MTTQfuE.jpg

trans 2015 Asia Song Festival added to the lineup Red velvet, B1A4
Mc are Hong Jong-Hyun and Lee Teuk . 

Female MC - has not come out yet is who! # i think there there will be female MC doesnt hv clue yet who

last year female MC was Minah SIL woder who will be this year :wub: source wiki 

oh  I hope they will greatly consider YURA since she is already used to hosting & her popularity these days is no joke plus it would really be a crowd gatherer & rating booster if they will pair uri JjongAh together ... RIGHT JjONGAHOLICS? :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 9

Guest maulida88

sorry for rant.

if its not allowed please pm me and i will delete this. i just need to write it somewhere.... :)

by looking how messed up hjh ig. I doubt we will get any update from him anymore.

can jjongah shipper take a chill pill????  hjh and yura are friends. it is not enough????

by defending jjongah/yura from troll account only make jjongah shipper looks annoying. and i bet many hjh fans will hate wgm shipper.

and making conversation at hjh ig. its soooo embarrassing.... i wish they stop it.

and can not wait for sunday to see yura meet kwang soo ;)

Cr: AllKpop

Lee Dong WookPark Seo Joon, and Girl's Day Yura transformed into part-time workers for the filming of the upcoming episode of 'Running Man'! 

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'Scholar Who Walks the Night' - Episode 17

The three, along with the cast members, visited convenience stores and cafes, not as customers but as the workers behind the counters! The purpose of the episode was to cheer on the youth of today, and because these particular part-time jobs are the ones most often taken on by the younger generation, the cast and the guests set out to experience what it's like for themselves!

Most of them were inexperienced with handling the cashier and attending to customer's needs, but HaHa on the other hand, who supposedly has a lot of part-time work experience under his belt, was a pro handling every situation with ease. Once the whole operation was over, the guests acknowledged that working a part-time job is no easy task, saying, "This is harder than I thought," and "It's not easy," paying their respects to all the part-time workers. 

The cast also made their way around several of the top universities to cheer on the younger generation and engage in a race!

Make sure to tune in for this exciting episode on September 6 at 6:20 p.m. (KST)! 10610553_957852504278761_820352154859727

cr: in picture10178000_957443037653041_248944425531821

• Like 12

sorry for rant.

if its not allowed please pm me and i will delete this. i just need to write it somewhere.... :)

Hidden Content

and can not wait for sunday to see yura meet kwang soo ;)

yeah i agree with u. When i open his ig and wanna look some good comments, i cant find anything but just theyre chating themself. I feel terrible for jjong. Cuz they seems too much. Poor him. I hope they can handle themself to deal with the troll... 

• Like 6