[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest minaret

Hello my fellow Jjongaholics!  Good merry and early morning to all! Thank U Thank U to all who have been constantly and religiously updating and feeding us and me especially on both of their activities. I have been keeping up with information from the Twitter land too ( though i don't understand and i used google trans but Thai fans are JJANG!!!)  and Thank u to those avid fans for the pics and many prompt updates.

Jjong had done with his filming. Wow i felt just like yesterday he announced he is taking up a joint project between China-Korea and now they wrapped up the drama. Time flies so damn fast. Not long Ahyoungie too will finish her stint as MC for Super Idol and start to debut for Japan market. But i look forward for the rest of their career journey-where can they bring themselves to. I can't wait.

A quick shout out to the girls!!!! Congrats!!! The early 3 days promo in Japan i heard was a success. Many came as much as 1K fans for the 1st show. I must say DreamT has done a wise decision of debuting them after they had sealed a concrete fan base in Korea 1st rather than quickly jump the boat to ship them to other country. At 1st i was quite shocked they are yet to have official activities there even they are active for 5 years bu now i understand that you could not possibly succeed in Japan iff you are not yet have stronger fandom in your own country.Unless you are from big companies. So i am thankful to their management to slowly set their oot step by step-slowly but surely. So next, China perhaps?

Many things i want to say about them. Many  good things had happen to them lately. For one, i love Ahyoungie's Geek cover page. My oh my!!!! the pics are all superb.  Unfortunately couldn't get my hands on that copy. I hope  someone  will do  the trans for the interview part. I cried when i read snippet of her interview especially the fans part. She is matured enough. I love the way she responded. She's blooming and becoming a real lady. Good job Ahyoungie! How irony they received many loves and hypes from Chinese fans right now where after their stint was over. WGM is a big thing over there and i can see many supporters of Jjongah- individually or them together.  And i am smiling because they are getting known there ( love Ahyoungie's article  about  becoming goddess MC) i hope there are many future activities for them. Thank U  to all Jjong's chinese fans for the gift. Wow they really went all the way out to support him and the crew,staff. The director seems nice too since he replied to one of jjongaholic right? i hope his drama will do well and his movie too. 

Yup i think this is  gonna be my 3rd (?) times to again address this issue.  U right @cochoyahoo27 i agreed whatever u said  about the issues happened yesterday in jjong's IG. Oh god seriously it went too far. I knew some of us really want to stand up for Ahyoungie and i am touched because to me personally that account really really had step way out of line. It took many of my sanity to stop my demons  from bursting out. BUT i knew its not worth it at all. No point because that account itself is unsoundly and not stable ? someone that had lost its mind or screws to its head and brain. So no point at all to argue and replying to any of its comments. So i really really asking a favour and a great one for us Jjongaholic to stop or  refrain from saying anything. Instead let us shower them  with words of encouragement, positive thoughts, send loads of  kisses hugs and misses to them.  By the end of their tiring day they want to read or see comfort words instead of media circus especially coming from fans. Let that account alone spurting nonsense things but not us. Let other people or better still jjong's fans to see what kind of person it is. But they know it did not come from his or Ahyoungie's fans.We can do this. Let's think positive.And smile always. "Insulting others is never a way of correcting them. Instead it causes more damage and proves that we need help  ourselves"

Guest maulida88

@cochoyahoo27 and @minaret 

I just saw that account at yura ig. and i start to look at hjh ig. suddenly i feel sorry for him.

Its some of jjongah account is member of this forum?? it is possible to tell them to delete their comment??

[its embarrassing tbvh]

and I hope we could restrain our self not to interrupt their ig. just leave a support message. and use direct message via instagram. to chat to each other not on someone else account.

Hi all! I know I'm a new fan of this couple. I knew them 2 months ago. But until now, I've seen 40 eps of them for more than five times.hahaha I save all of the episode in my phone so when I feel bored or when I suddenly thought about them I can watch them anytime, anywhere. Emm.. Actually when I feel alone, I watched them and I don't know why, my mood becoming happier after I watched them.

Maybe like Jjong, I got an effect from ahyoung. I'm sure now I'm copying her when I laughed and on my expression.

All is start from wgm. I dig a lot of information about them. I watched so many videos, interviews, reality shows that related to them. And I finished as their fans. I'm a fan of girls day. You know it may be so laughable. I love korean drama since endless love, winter sonata aired.hahaha I'm a fan of korean drama since long time ago but I never have any interesting to korean music. I mean I love the ost of my favorite korean drama but I never want to know who is the singer of that song. I'm sorry, I know I'm to selfish. But, again because of this couple, I know girls day. I love their personality, and I'm supprise because I love their songs.hahaha

Same like gsd, I never knew Jjong oppa before wgm. If he is an actor, to be honest as a korean drama fan, I never watched his drama. So when I watched wgm I ever think that wgm is a drama because Jjong oppa is so kindness like a male lead actor in so many korean drama. I carefully heard his intonation when he's talking. I want to discover who is he. I want to know either it is only an acting or it is real. At first, I had a bad feeling toward him. But now, I'm so sorry because of that. He just a kind person. I know it is just my interpretation but I need to believe my own interpretation right?hehe so I stop being too hard to him. Maybe I understand him like Ahyoung understand him.hahaha *delulu* after dealing with Jjong, I searched everything about him, I watched him in running man episode, I opened his SNS, I listed his dramas and started to watched them. I guess I want to be a real fan for our Jjongah.hehehe

At first, I'm sick to want them to becoming a real couple. I'm angry everytime I read a rumour about them and the other 3rd party (but I never posted anything about my opinion in their sns, I'm just a silent angry fan.hehe). But now, I'm so okay if at the end they're just a bestfriend. But ofcourse, I'm so happy if they are a destiny.hehehe I think Ahyoung is a great woman. Yeaa! She is a woman in my eyes now. And I ensure that she can get a great man to live together with her forever. I never worry about that. It same to Jjong oppa. I know he is just a gentle man. He can get a woman that he loved. And I ensure he will treat his woman nicely. So I'm not sure if he has a girlfriend now. Because in my opinion, he will acknowledge his gf in front of everyone if he has one.hehe is it so him right? He never thought about the other opinion? He is a truth person. Again, it is only my opinion.

I read this thread almost everyday, to check their activity. I open 3 wgm couple threads everyday to get an update from them. And you all just a fabulous fans! I'm totally in love with you all guys! And if I'm an idol or artist, I will be so jealous with Jjong and Ahyoung because they have great fans like you all. I really hope someone that close enough to our Jjongah read all post in this thread and tell them about you all guys. I feel so touched everytime I come to this thread so I bet that they will feel the same when they see this thread. You all are so considerate. You all are a real fan for them. Please do not ever think to stop to support them. Please do not ever think to leave this thread. Please do not ever think to stop give your best to our Jjongah. I'm so grateful to find this thread and know you all.. Although I'm not a regular shipper in this thread.

Mian! I think I write a long story about my life.hahaha Thank you for reading my post. :)

• Like 13

@ayannipa love to read your pov. Plis visit often :P...

I just saw that account at yura ig. and i start to look at hjh ig. suddenly i feel sorry for him......

She/he will never stop if there is /are always exist replies of her/his comments. So let's just be lovely shippers n let her/him alone. I'm sure jong already read atleast know bout those nonsense comments n he will block those acc if it necessary.

• Like 4

Guest prism2103

I just saw that account at yura ig. and i start to look at hjh ig. suddenly i feel sorry for him.

Its some of jjongah account is member of this forum?? it is possible to tell them to delete their comment??

[its embarrassing tbvh]

and I hope we could restrain our self not to interrupt their ig. just leave a support message. and use direct message via instagram. to chat to each other not on someone else account.

100% agree w @dee_230208

its quite obvious farewell.bye is a MAD troll. he/she is no fan but someone who splurges on harassing & slandering jong. & this IG acc is known for the wrong reasons for quite some time. the things he/she writes is surely maddening BUT PLS IGNORE him/her for the benefit of jong. poor jongy, this is the only right thing we can do (ignore & report). the horrid reality of abusive falsehood can really tarnish a celebrity.  we all know image is extremely impo for a celeb's career. this not only affects their popularity, but also their advancement in their career. mind you, reporters and entertainment business look at comments regardless if they are true or not. (love jong has another movie (alice) & china advancement (ivory tower), & jong was recognized as a fine actor for police-in-law, nevertheless he's still a rising star who needs a korean drama soon to expand his repertoire) & gsd still has plenty of room to improve to become top hallyu girl groups. just b/c jjongah is nice & easy going. just b/c jjongah is sweet & don't care much for these rumours. doesn't mean ppl can do w/e they pls. it gets kinda harder now that its post wgm. but i hope jjongaholics can also become hong jonghyun & kim yura fans as well. to love them for who they are, afterall jjongah is made of kim yura & hong jonghyun.  it'll surely be a blessing for more jjongaholic moments. but if not pls cherish the moments & appreciate them for who they are :)

replying will only escalate their dumb comments and give in to what they really want. writing about "trust" will only give more reason for ppl to question if there are trust issues when so many respond. i understand many fans are outraged at these harassments (myself included), it isn't right, but that's part of being a celeb. its quite obvious their IGs are made almost solely for their fans, dedicated for personal interactions w fans (u know many would scrap/private IG when there's a ruckus, but jjongah continues on & so u can see how much they care for fans (lovely jjongah <3)) hence i really hope we will spread word. :) ... so they can also have a peace of mind when they r out dating hahaha (delulu moment). 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi @ayannipa ! welcome to our jjongaholic family! so glad uve decided to give such a sweet shout out :D & its ok if ur not a regular. it was really great to read what uve shared, thank you! i hope we can hear/ make more memories together.  : ) 

@syasyifa09ismadi  HANDS HIGH UP IN THE AIR! i hope jjongah's mom/dad/grandparents, celebrity & non-celeb friends all come again. then yura will greet all of them & it'll be such a deliciously exciting moment, just the thought makes me laugh w glee. :D 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[UPDATED] Top 15 Girl Group Fancafe in Daum

CH'YEAH! Our girls #3!!!

CLAWTnAUEAAbGEA.png

Edited by prism2103

Knock knock!.. hello jjongaholics... i think i missed a lot to share but u guys are awesome again.. i dont really know what happen at this thread recently, but someones post that he finished film his new movie get my attention.. i dont mind with whim he act..he is so professional koz i n other international jjongaholics know him better... suddenly something acrross my mind.. ahaks.. last time we dont know what exactly happen between this two lovely couple n now they give us a hint a bit.. last time yura cannot make it at his movie preview or idk what to call. I hope this time if yura get invited again she's alone or she n sojin or with other members can make it.. n we will see jjong reaction again.. koz we knew that he cant hide his feeling, his face to the person that he closed with .. his bubbly girlfriend attending his movie preview.. who wants that happen??? Raise ur hand... put ur hands up everybody... 

Whats wrong with this ahjumma...hehe..

• Like 10

chinguudeeuuull,.,.did i hear it wrong,.,today jjong last mcing on inkigayo??..,.gush no .,.no more jjong on sunday eeee.,,so sudden am in shock,.,i hope i heard it wrong.,.

btw what happen is something going on**hvnt lurk for a while.,,.ok lurking mode

• Like 7

Hi all! I know I'm a new fan of this couple. I knew them 2 months ago. But until now, I've seen 40 eps of them for more than five times.hahaha I save all of the episode in my phone so when I feel bored or when I suddenly thought about them I can watch them anytime, anywhere. Emm.. Actually when I feel alone, I watched them and I don't know why, my mood becoming happier after I watched them.

Maybe like Jjong, I got an effect from ahyoung. I'm sure now I'm copying her when I laughed and on my expression.

All is start from wgm. I dig a lot of information about them. I watched so many videos, interviews, reality shows that related to them. And I finished as their fans. I'm a fan of girls day. You know it may be so laughable. I love korean drama since endless love, winter sonata aired.hahaha I'm a fan of korean drama since long time ago but I never have any interesting to korean music. I mean I love the ost of my favorite korean drama but I never want to know who is the singer of that song. I'm sorry, I know I'm to selfish. But, again because of this couple, I know girls day. I love their personality, and I'm supprise because I love their songs.hahaha

Same like gsd, I never knew Jjong oppa before wgm. If he is an actor, to be honest as a korean drama fan, I never watched his drama. So when I watched wgm I ever think that wgm is a drama because Jjong oppa is so kindness like a male lead actor in so many korean drama. I carefully heard his intonation when he's talking. I want to discover who is he. I want to know either it is only an acting or it is real. At first, I had a bad feeling toward him. But now, I'm so sorry because of that. He just a kind person. I know it is just my interpretation but I need to believe my own interpretation right?hehe so I stop being too hard to him. Maybe I understand him like Ahyoung understand him.hahaha *delulu* after dealing with Jjong, I searched everything about him, I watched him in running man episode, I opened his SNS, I listed his dramas and started to watched them. I guess I want to be a real fan for our Jjongah.hehehe

At first, I'm sick to want them to becoming a real couple. I'm angry everytime I read a rumour about them and the other 3rd party (but I never posted anything about my opinion in their sns, I'm just a silent angry fan.hehe). But now, I'm so okay if at the end they're just a bestfriend. But ofcourse, I'm so happy if they are a destiny.hehehe I think Ahyoung is a great woman. Yeaa! She is a woman in my eyes now. And I ensure that she can get a great man to live together with her forever. I never worry about that. It same to Jjong oppa. I know he is just a gentle man. He can get a woman that he loved. And I ensure he will treat his woman nicely. So I'm not sure if he has a girlfriend now. Because in my opinion, he will acknowledge his gf in front of everyone if he has one.hehe is it so him right? He never thought about the other opinion? He is a truth person. Again, it is only my opinion.

I read this thread almost everyday, to check their activity. I open 3 wgm couple threads everyday to get an update from them. And you all just a fabulous fans! I'm totally in love with you all guys! And if I'm an idol or artist, I will be so jealous with Jjong and Ahyoung because they have great fans like you all. I really hope someone that close enough to our Jjongah read all post in this thread and tell them about you all guys. I feel so touched everytime I come to this thread so I bet that they will feel the same when they see this thread. You all are so considerate. You all are a real fan for them. Please do not ever think to stop to support them. Please do not ever think to leave this thread. Please do not ever think to stop give your best to our Jjongah. I'm so grateful to find this thread and know you all.. Although I'm not a regular shipper in this thread.

Mian! I think I write a long story about my life.hahaha Thank you for reading my post. :)

oh my god chinguu.,you got me teary really.,i'm so touch of your feel abt us jjongaholics.,.we dont get award for the time we spend to love and support them but this kind of feel when people feel greatfull and fortunate abt our existance it's all worthied.,.,i will always support our jjongah all the way,.,always gratefull to be able part of this thread and knowing our lovely jjong and ah young,.,thax for ur word,.i would like to express my feel more but my lack of english hit the wall

suddenly i dont feel like to lurk the mess in their IG,.,.

• Like 6

Hi guys! I know this is really late but I'm just getting to know JjongAh couple and now I'm at their finale episode T_T I'm still curious... About their joint bank accounts.. What happened to it? Do they still keep it? I heard it's really hard to close a bank account once you had it open.. Or is the joint bank account fake, just like how they did with their marriage registration? Or maybe the bank account still exists? Maybe Yura still deposits money whenever she's having the urge to buy something really unnecessary? Maybe the money is still in there and swelling??? What if they use the money to have a (secret and romantic) trip (together)??? Can one hope??? 

P.s, Imagine the completed marriage registration form is submitted to the office (in secret) 

• Like 8

No regularly program anymore of jong??

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/30/girls-generation-achieves-6th-win-on-inkigayo-for-lion-heart-jackson-sends-hong-jong-hyun-off-with-a-kiss/

Hope it's because he will be busy for another projects. Drama maybe....

So Ahyoungee will be on the next eps of RM:wub:... N maybe DreamTeam will be the next..

• Like 8

heeiiihoooo..........annyeong...long time no see sorry I came here just because I heard uri jjong steps down as MC of inkigayo.....I don't know I must happy or not...but honestly I'm happy because he has made a wonderful memorable with Yura on Inkigayo *lucky Yura* actually I hope this happen cause I have some worried about something that I didn't want to see it or even imagine to....

I hope he will more popular and success in the future......

• Like 6

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/30/hong-jong-hyun-steps-down-as-mc-of-sbs-inkigayo/

Hope this is true n its will be great new projects for him...:wub:.. Success for Jong N Ahyoungee. Im sure they are always encourage n support eachother...

Hong Jong Hyun’s management agency WIDMAY Entertainment commented that Hong Jong Hyun is currently looking over potential next projects that he has been casted for.

• Like 7

waaahh i will so miss jjong during sundays  huhuhu

i miss our saturdays together and then BAAAAM   wgm cut them off .  

we came back alive seeing jjong and  what more, we saw them together at Inkigayo on 12 July 2015 on the same stage doing what they  are good at - MC-ing   . Jjong was able to  see her wife dancing live on stage as well, as he wished ..

yesterday was so shocking . even the girlgroup standing behind jjong were suprised for his announcement .  huhuhuh

i will miss  you jjong. 

i miss jjongah on saturdays . i will miss jjong on sundays too huhuhu

i know he is gonna be busy for the promotion of Ivory Tower and Alice on Nov . its gonna be hectic for him . he is working like a machine like ah youngie used to be . 

but i know he needs rest to recharge and  come back strong !  new projects will abound him for sure . 

and he needs to date like his  friend woobin is . hihihh he needs time to be reunited to the woman he love- ah yougie hihihih bebang in deluly state of mind !! i know all of you is wishing that hihih

i pray jjongah will have more projects ahead .

missin you  all chinggus  here in our jjongaholics forum . 

God bless us and Jjongah 

JJONGAH CHUPCHUP 1000000 times!! 

JJONGAH SARANGHAE!! 

its me , bebang , always in deulu state of mind

• Like 12

Can't believe Hong Jong Hyun's done with being an MC of Inkigayo...how fast time flies.

But when I keep thinking about it...I can't help but feel like Hong Jong Hyun just waited for Yura/Girl's Day comeback before finally stepping down as host of Inkigayo. Hahaha. Can't help being a JjongAh shipper. Hehe. :D

Also, maybe he'll get another MC gig...maybe next to Yura. Hahaha. Just kidding. He's probably going to start filming a drama soon so he'll be busy enough to need to step down from being an MC of Inki. Here's to waiting for his next project. Hope it's with Yura. We all miss them together. :)

• Like 11