[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

is there anybody can translate yura's geek interview? i wonder if they asking anything regarding WGM hihihi. but for an Idol probably we can't hoping too much, because idol's private life is kinda restricted. but hey! this thread is magic right? and uri jjongAh too, universe loves them much so they make uri couple meet up coincidentally <3

• Like 2

Guest Yura_el21

Annyeong Yorobun

Hong Jong Hyun’s handsome features revealed after haircut

Posted on August 24, 2015
Jill Stuart S/S 2015 (left) / NYLON Korea (right)Image: Jill Stuart S/S 2015 (left) / NYLON Korea (right)
Netizens rave over actor Hong Jong Hyun‘s appearance after a fresh hair cut that reveals his face clearly.

Actor Hong Jong Hyun have been notorious for his long hair that has left many fans and netizens wonder what he would look like with shorter hair. But after a recent change in his image by cutting his hair and styling it up, fans and netizens have been raving over his fresh look style that makes him look even more handsome.

Originally posted on Pann, netizens and fans rave over his new style and image.

Titled “Handsome Hong Jong Hyun! Here Are Photos of His Handsomeness,” here is the direct translation of the post and comments below.

“I didn’t know when he had long hair, but he looks some handsome after cutting his hair..”

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

“Sleep after you feel good seeing these photos. ha

And for people who are seeing these in the morning or in the afternoon, I hope their eyes get healed”

Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 4.34.25 PM

[ +35 / 0] He is a handsome man even with just a white t-shirt and a hat.. <3

[ +12 / 0] For a man, this type of face is real handsome

[ +11 /-1] I heard he is really nice in person..

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/hong-jong-hyuns-handsome-features-revealed-haircut/

Edited by Yura_el21

Guest rant567

i wonder if Sojin's and Ahyoung broadcast is a part of the V application broadcast because I watched the other's artist broadcast and they released the english version the day after the broadcast for that artist. I wonder if there is any english video released for them too. 

Ahyoung is so beautiful as always. I cannot wait for watching her in the dream team. She looks a bit tired or it's just me? Since they will be coming back and forth from Korea to Japan, I hope she will have enough rest and make it to the japanese market. 

And finally, a news about the release of Jjong's movie! yay, thank you for the news! So i guess because it is a horor movie, they decided to release it in October, heh?. I hope it will have better reception than his last movie. I love both Jjong and the actress so I hope they hit it big. 

i wonder if Sojin's and Ahyoung broadcast is a part of the V application broadcast because I watched the other's artist broadcast and they released the english version the day after the broadcast for that artist. I wonder if there is any english video released for them too. 

Ahyoung is so beautiful as always. I cannot wait for watching her in the dream team. She looks a bit tired or it's just me? Since they will be coming back and forth from Korea to Japan, I hope she will have enough rest and make it to the japanese market. 

And finally, a news about the release of Jjong's movie! yay, thank you for the news! So i guess because it is a horor movie, they decided to release it in October, heh?. I hope it will have better reception than his last movie. I love both Jjong and the actress so I hope they hit it big. 

that video was on the v app and the previous sojin videos on that app were subbed so we will get a subbed video.

edit :  I just read on twitter that it was already subbed.

For semir

Edited by daloula
  • Like 6

Hello lovely people!

I think we have to cancel the banner/written entry contest for now. I've only received 1 entry and we need so much more than that in order to pull this contest through.

Hopefully more people can participate next time, maybe with another theme or contest? Bloody Halloween maybe? ;)

:)

Btw, thanks for keeping this thread alive with wonderful updates! I've been super busy and haven't visited the thread much, but I know you are taking care of this home well. *hugs*

Aloha Jjongaholics! 

Sad to know that our banner/written contest is cancelled. Thank you @anniepanda! Hopefully next time a lot of Jjongaholics will participate... By the way, here's my banner and poem and i will share it here instead and to my personal accounts! hehehe... Just a simple Photoshop and stuff... Sorry i'm still learning to this kind of things. :sweatingbullets:

SQxhxB.jpg

sIHP2t.jpgEOqkij.jpg

Jjongah Poem... SvM5qC.jpg

Anyways, thank you Jjongaholics for all the updates, pictures and video of Jjongah! Have a great day everyone! 

Edit! Congrats @daloula for your new title! Am i too late?? hehehe

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 6

Guest Ari3ll3

@molaihawaii The banner and poem is awesome! Good job chinggu! Please don't be disappointed if our event has been cancelled. I'm sure most of us are busy reason why only one has participated. Thanks also ms @anniepanda for the effort! 

Can't wait for Jong's Movie. I hope Yura will be able to attend the MP if there's any. 

@molaihawaii The banner and poem is awesome! Good job chinggu! Please don't be disappointed if our event has been cancelled. I'm sure most of us are busy reason why only one has participated. Thanks also ms @anniepanda for the effort! 

Can't wait for Jong's Movie. I hope Yura will be able to attend the MP if there's any. 

i would like to say the same words....

Hug :wub::wub:

• Like 3

@molaihawaii thank you for posting your creations here! They are wonderful, and I hope you will participate next time!!!! 

Gah! So Jjong's MP gonna be in October hu? Yura will be in Korea in October too if I'm not mistaken . Kekekkekeke.... *wink wink*

Awwww Thank you everyone! Yes, I will definitely participate next time for the love for Jjongah! The only thing is hard to be creative if i don't have a talent in arts! Hahaha... But I will try my best! Hehehe 

Jjong's movie will release in October! I'm excited to see Ahyoung support Jjong in the premier night! Kekeke... Wishful thinking! Kyaaaa! 

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 3