[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

ahh~ its been a long time since my last visit on this page. im glad its still lively as before!

just done reading all the contentd here since my last page 247 T.T i missed a lot but now im catching up!! kkkk

how cute Yura unnie is im dying seeing the recent selca update by weekly idol crew XDDD even in that state shes still lovely! kkk

PLUS ! Jjong oppa goshhh that oppa are so handsome wearing those Uniform :wub:

• Like 7

Guest mmj_leong

I hope super idol will have their final in Beijing then Ahyongie & Jjonghyunnie can meet there enjoy their time. Ah... Please let it come true jinjia...

uwaaa thax for sharing this,.67a5a5e9e24d91df682289b961b8e288.gif

gawd dai5ies are jjaaangg.,.!! how i love this even just looking jjong and ah young van side by side,.tbh see ah young mistaken sojin was seal clapping when jjong manager's open the window for dai5ies,.kkkkk her reaction was like you guys love this so much kkkkk,.,can i say dai5ies are jjongaholics too awesome,.,our jjongAh seems like most favorite couple these day gain much love and support from manny,.amah happy shipper for jjongah,.,charandaa our jjongah.,!! keep hardworking and stay humble the fortune will follow ,.amin

yo' jjong manager's come on board to jjongahoilics ship.,.let's hv fun supporting our couple :D:wub: wooohooo.,hope to see u often on jjongAh side fighttiiingg.,!!!

our ah young shocked herself seing her pic on naver :w00t:.,.kaakkaakkkaa gwenchanaa ah youngaa you have healthy mouth indeed and u are well known for healthy teeth artist,.may u will hv love call to advertise tooth paste or tooth brush cf after this.,jjaajjaaajjaaa it will be great if they including jjong for this CF also then this ship will hv another paarrttyyyy alleerrtt,.,.how positive we are #amin

our jjong strugling abit bcs of langauge barrier,.,fightiiing jjong i would love to see NG scene from this drama just to see how hardworking u are dont forget to hv some fun filming fightiing.,fightiingg.,.!!!e8764b4e5a17239dc6755d1f8650e25d.gif

ps; midnight here cant sleep bcs flu,.take good care of your health jjongAh and Jjongaholics fightiingg.,.!!!

• Like 6

Netizenbuzz Article: Girl's Day on Weekly Idol---

Positive comments for Yura and the girls! I'm just glad there's no hate...Yura is too charming and bubbly to leave mean comments!

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/08/tv-girls-day-on-weekly-idol.html

Article: Girl's Day's Yura horrified over her own bizarre selca "I look ugly" (Weekly Idol)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+407, -27] There are kids who claim they're trying to take ugly selcas and but still try to look cute but Yura actually went all out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ doesn't matter for her because she's beautiful anyway~

2. [+315, -25] Not like that changes the fact that she's originally beautiful...

3. [+224, -25] She looks so Yura Yura

4. [+33, -2] Ah~ Yura-ya, it's difficult for a female celebrity to be acting like that~ ㅋㅋ

5. [+31, -3] Yura got popular off of her body but she has such a 4 dimensional cuteness to her. Her personality's outgoing as well.

6. [+29, -2] Ahh ㅋㅋㅋ Yura's so cute but she really went all out for that picture, didn't she ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+25, -2] She really pulls that wine burgundy hair off well

8. [+16, -2] Yura manages to pull off a face like that... while I'd look like a monster if I tried.

• Like 12

Watch more video of GsD on Weekly Idol please visit this site! Most views when Ahyoungie reveal the cutest and funniest pics ever! hahaha... :w00t:

http://tvpot.daum.net/mypot/View.do?playlistid=5766624&clipid=69979526

Watch here too: Naver's website-- watch and like all the comments! She is tooo silly!!

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/479491

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 3

Oh really? I saw someone open the window but cant see who is that just hear the fan shouting n pointig at jongs van n cakked yura ahyoung ..like to tell ahyoung jong is in there... is it him open that window?

jong manager...

Hi, drop by just to clarify that's not jjong or his manager van , i think that's dreamT's CEO van i'm not sure too but that's definitely not jjong's van. 
I hope that photo not spread in twitter or instagram and lead misunderstanding and rumor like jjongah gift from thai fans last time :) Hope someone can give clarification too in that facebook bc i don't have facebook acc ..

image.jpg1_zpsohckcsmm.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsuamil48c.jpg

And this is the video link if you want to check it yourself 

Edited by newbie001
  • Like 3

Ooh.. oit is not.. its alrote.. just asking .. if yes, u know that we r too excited when this couple that can relate with anything. Buy what they wear, their accecories even their car n the managers n company.. im just too excited.. but if it is not jongs manager or car, its alrite..whatever it is, tq to my lovely chinggus who post a lot of video picture of them. Love u guys so much... love this forum... pls be more csi fbi paparazi.. give us more photo n videos to see n watch... 

• Like 1

Oh really? I saw someone open the window but cant see who is that just hear the fan shouting n pointig at jongs van n cakked yura ahyoung ..like to tell ahyoung jong is in there... is it him open that window?

jong manager...

No the car blocked the gsd van was the ceo of gsd, Lee, Jongsuk.

uwaaa thax for sharing this,.67a5a5e9e24d91df682289b961b8e288.gif

gawd dai5ies are jjaaangg.,.!! how i love this even just looking jjong and ah young van side by side,.tbh see ah young mistaken sojin was seal clapping when jjong manager's open the window for dai5ies,.kkkkk her reaction was like you guys love this so much kkkkk,.,can i say dai5ies are jjongaholics too awesome,.,our jjongAh seems like most favorite couple these day gain much love and support from manny,.amah happy shipper for jjongah,.,charandaa our jjongah.,!! keep hardworking and humble the fortune will follow ,.amin

yo' jjong manager's come on board to jjongahoilics ship.,.let's hv fun supporting our couple :D:wub: wooohooo.,hope to see u often on jjongAh side fighttiiingg.,!!!

our ah young shocked herself seing her pic on naver :w00t:.,.kaakkaakkkaa gwenchanaa ah youngaa you have healthy mouth indeed and u are well known for healthy teeth artist,.may u will hv love call to advertise tooth paste or tooth brush cf after this.,jjaajjaaajjaaa it will be great if they including jjong for this CF also then this ship will hv another paarrttyyyy alleerrtt,.,.how positive we are #amin

our jjong strugling abit bcs of langauge barrier,.,fightiiing jjong i would love to see NG scene from this drama just to see how hardworking u are dont forget to hv some fun filming fightiing.,fightiingg.,.!!!e8764b4e5a17239dc6755d1f8650e25d.gif

ps; midnight here cant sleep bcs flu,.take good care of your health jjongAh and Jjongaholics fightiingg.,.!!!

Sorry to let you know Jjongaholic...

But the car blocked the Gsd van was the ceo of Gsd, Lee Jongsuk.

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 3