[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Hello Nice People! 

Do you have the link to watch One fine day?

Please share<3 Thank you very much in advance.:wub:

i cant find any link maybe it's finished already for 10 mnt airtime info from IG

yes it ended already..hope someone will download the show)

• Like 2

Full vid is oooout and it's hot like pancakes!! Enjoy!! Credit to @prism2103 for finding it! Thanks love!

Omg looks like the girls were having SO much fun!!! And they were so LOUD hahaha! 

Wonder if Jjong has seen it... if not, his managers will prob download the whole thing and show it to him kekeke

You have probably seen this? But BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *rolling on the floor* THAT PUNCH!! THAT DANCE!! I CAN'T DEAL! 

Edited by Guest

Guest TFS-Yeo

I just watched sojin broadcast live on v app and she was in her room on that broadcast live. In the middle of her convo, I clearly hear Yura's voice yelled and called hyeri outside the room and then sojin said something and explain about that voice. She laughed after said it was Yura and Hyeri. I really love with their sisters-bond ♥

Kshowonline.com had uploaded all full 40 WGM Jjongah episodes.

Full vid is oooout and it's hot like pancakes!! Enjoy!! Credit to @prism2103 for finding it! Thanks love!

Omg looks like the girls were having SO much fun!!! And they were so LOUD hahaha! 

Wonder if Jjong has seen it... if not, his managers will prob download the whole thing and show it to him kekeke

You have probably seen this? But BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *rolling on the floor* THAT PUNCH!! THAT DANCE!! I CAN'T DEAL! 

woohooo.,.awesome,.:wub: thax for updates jjaajjaajjaaa.,.

• Like 4

The handsome actor Hong Jong Hyun has been confirmed as the male lead for upcoming 16-episode Chinese web drama 'Ivory Tower'! 

SEE ALSO: 'Esquire' drops A-cut worthy B-cuts of the handsome Hong Jong Hyun

Earlier today, the actor's agency released a statement saying, "Hong Jong Hyun has been cast as the male lead Lee Kyung Woon for a 16-episode Chinese web drama series called 'Ivory Tower,' and he started filming." 

'Ivory Tower' is said to be a romantic comedy that will take place at a prestigious art university in Beijing, and introduce the stories of young love through humorous dialogue. 

Hong Jong Hyun's character Lee Kyung Woon will be from a wealthy family, bearing an air of elegance and handsome good looks. He believes that 'women should be protected,' has a cheerful disposition and is a natural at sports. 

An 'Ivory Tower' representative related, "Hong Jong Hyun synced 100% with Lee Kyung Woon's character, showing off perfect visuals. He is a Hallyu star that will bring the two nations together with a huge fan base in both China and Korea," explaining the reasoning behind the casting choice. 

Edited by Jernz
Cr: Allkpop
  • Like 9

So, he will majoring in art???

;)..He can ask someone bout it...:phew:..

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/hong-jong-hyun-snags-lead-role-in-chinese-web-drama-ivory-tower

MORNIING CHINGGUS..:wub:..

edit:

from koreaboo bout Yura

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/girls-day-yura-showcases-charm-tries-imitate-wheesungs-voice/

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5

Guest coconuttpp

2ii48uvr9960xgcox41spw8xfjoh1ays.jpg

Hong Jong Hyun And Danny Ahn Appear On ‘Yumi’s Room’

[by Sora Ghim] Actor Hong Jong Hyun and Danny Ahn will make a cameo on ‘Yumi’s Room’ as Son Dam Bi’s ex-boyfriends.

On the upcoming episode of OliveTV ‘Yumi’s Room,’ Son Dam Bi hears about her ex-boyfriend Lee Yi Kyung’s marriage and thinks about her past boyfriends.

In the past, Hong Jong Hyun and Danny Ahn plays Son Dam Bi’s ex-boyfriends who both told Son Dam Bi they were getting married after they broke up. She has the thought, “The men who have broken up with me always get married to the next woman they date,” realizing the painful rule.

Drunk after the breakup with Lee Yi Kyung, who left her for a younger wealthy girl, Son Dam Bi is hit with another piece of shocking news. Her good looking neighbor, Hyun Woo, announced he was getting married and moving.

The sad reality of breakups will be relatable by female viewers and the lineup of handsome actors will bring fun to the screen.  

Meanwhile, ‘Yumi’s Room’ airs every Tuesday night at 8:30 PM KST. (photo by OliveTV)

CR: http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=24280

Edited by coconuttpp

I was watching the recent we got married episode and BE couple do so many things that our JJONGAH couple has done before. First putting on sun block, playing with water and lee Jong hyun cheating, both laughing and having fun and Jong hyun having an apple hairstyle.it reminds me of Bali episode and makes me miss them so much as a couple in this show. Anyway I hope they will be successful in everything they do. 

• Like 5

saw this in FB JjongAh Couple Mexico page ....

Vean la similitud deblas carterasbpara pasaporte de Hong Jonghyun y Yura !!! otra coincidencia?
cr: weibo

See the similarity deblas carterasbpara passport of Hong Jonghyun and yura!!! Another coincidence?
CR: Weibo

hmmmmm ... did my heart just skip beat???? I am liking this "coincidental" thing ... yeepee!!!

11811481_943166025747409_878275968200000

Edited by junnah
  • Like 11

Girls Day, Julian & Robin appointed as Ambassador of "Silk Road Racing" (not sure if that's the right one) hehehe... 

20150804_192339000.jpg

PYH2015080406700005300_P2.jpg

Gyeongju World Culture Expo Organizing Committee has selected a girl group "Girls Day" and the broadcaster Robin (France), Julian (Belgium) the 'silk road racing 2015 "ambassador.

Expo cute and youthful image side in Girl's Day has become popular as well as locals are expected to help to inform this event also foreign tourists. In addition, Silk Road Racing 2015 "has selected Robin and Julian, including two foreigners, considering the fact that the various countries that participate in international cultural events. Both men are active in terrestrial broadcasting and comprehensive channel with good looks and fluent Korean.

These plans serve as ambassadors promoting CF shooting etc. Daehakro Seoul Festival. Robin and Julian will attend the 'silk road racing 2015 "opening ceremony. Girls Day said, "is taking on global cultural ambassador of the festival very happy" and "will do my best to inform the 'silk road racing 2015" positively ".

Also, Robin, "are so many countries gather festival will be held in the Republic of Korea was amazed at the fact that," said, "I will actively advertise the event as ambassadors," he said.

Cr: http://www.imaeil.com/sub_news/sub_news_view.php?news_id=43646&yy=2015

Edit: credit to MR. G. also for translating some of the words kekeke

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 9