[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest prism2103

we%20want%20you%20soompi%20forum%20art%2

splendid idea for the creative arts competition! :) 

dear jjongaholics pls spread word on ur social medias (via. tumblr/IG/twitter/fb/blog & etc.) im excited to see what our creative pool of members have in stored for us! ^^ 

& @anniepanda thx for organizing this event! 

Guest prism2103

i miss uri hong jong hyun in drama.

fret no more! according Source: Baidu Hong Jong-Hyun Bar 

jong has or is either in the process/finished filming web-China joing venture drama called "Ivory Tower" :D 

(he's the guy in the middle & in white) kinda blurry pic & nothing is official yet. but yup. HOORAY! 

- personally i suspect it'll be themed around a group of friends in university (which is a genre popular w young viewers). unfortunately there seems to be an extensive cast 8 couples = 16 ppl & more, but jong is in the middle so i suspect he's 1 of the main characters. so cross fingers & hope we get to see more jong aired! 

#홍종현 #HongJongHyun #洪宗玄 #ホンジョンヒョン 150801.한중합작 웹드라마 #상아탑 출처: 바이두 홍종현바

CLTWWY3UMAIEVyI.jpg

another thing, gsd will start their japanese promotions in September, while Jong's Alice movie will also begin to premier in September (source by lee go eun's mom's ig) :( still there is hope! & even if we don't see yura in the premier (which would suck butt) nevertheless inkigayo & intvs have made up for SO MUCH lonely saturdays. (i still watch jjongah inkigayo intv i kid u not, its one of my guilty pleasures). 

keep shipping! 

ps. there's the august sbs music festival (mc-ed BY JONG, & GIRL'S DAY is participating so ;);) be sure to check out the fanaccounts & fanvideos then!) 

Edited by prism2103

"Wanna be on top?" aka "First post, first page-contest version 1.0!!!"

Dear Jjongaholics

It's time to update our first post on the first page in this thread! I need you to use your creative mind, to utilize your passion for JjongAh and to fill this thread with poetic and creative pieces. Hopefully, we can all gather here and have fun.

How:

1) Make a set of three banners. You can choose the theme yourself (see page one for reference):

a ) JjongAh: MUST include the texts "Hong Jong Hyun - Kim Yura", "JjongAh", "Official Soompi Thread" and a picture of them together.
Dimensions: 700 x 400 px - the main banner should be the biggest one.

b ) Hong Jong Hyun. MUST include the text "Hong Jong Hyun" and a picture of him.
Dimensions: 500x250 px

c ) Kim Yura. MUST include the text "Kim Yura" and a picture of her.
Dimensions: 500x250 px

AND/OR

2) Present a written entry about JjongAh. It can be a short poem, a small text about what you think of JjongAh, or a group of random, yet suitable words that describe JjongAh. Play with words and let your imagination go wild.
The text can be up to a maximum of 10 lines!

When:

Deadline: Saturday, August 29

Send your entries to me via private message and I will put up a voting poll on Sunday, August 30. We will vote for the final set of banners AND for the written entry that will be displayed on page one of the thread. It means we can have two winners in this contest! I'll post more about the voting later.

I hope as many as possible will participate, so please spread the word on social media! Let's rock this!!!!

i'll join the vote,.since my lack of english and artisery doesnt running in my blood my contributions for this thread only on voting some gifs,copy paste things and mumbling so far:D really but i do enjoy art *amateurly,,.,hope manny jjongaholics will participate i love to lurk all the creatures jjongaholics's abt jjongah,.:wub:let's make this thread more catchy with ur art.,i'll cheer e8764b4e5a17239dc6755d1f8650e25d.gifand spread this on twitter

uuwwaaa 0114.gifgood news jjong going on drama web-china.,does it mean shooting and will broadcast in china too.,.yaaw jjong made it acting internationally congratulations #thou hasnt officially announce.,.still anticipating Allice MVP little ah youngie in it will be heaveennn:wub: thou ah young might cant make it i'm sure she will send her support for jjong in anyway possible:D,.

soo happy our jjongah got more project means save more money to spend life in the future leisurely and buy a land build a fammily live happily ever after and still exist on TV join the return of superman with their little cutiescfe18249cb36d24ed576b9cc8e2a8cec.gif,.,gosh pleeaaseee*jjongAh wedding's cooomme fasteeerrr :wub:#mian delulu attack

Ps; today MC jjong looking skinnier than last week,.just random mean nothing and our ah young looking adorkable as always on 1 fine day teaser,.love her

• Like 4

Guest prism2103

thx for the pic updates! @jjongyoungbubu @lmcsc

jong looks dashing even in pink :) & yes even as cute as a fluffy pink bunny LOL.

credits: TRIP 

CLbiqqJUkAA8Fc0.jpgCLbiql3VEAAd1l0.jpg

so regardless of relatively not so great comeback in comparison w their other hits, ring my bell was originally planned for only 3 wks :) 

watching inki intv again to recover from jjongah blues. good gosh im so excited for today's 1st episode of one day :3 it's gonna be SO.MUCH.FUN. need to get my belly buttons ready for big laughs coming soon hehehe. 

Edit: NEW preview for gsd's one day is out. enjoy! 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/476492?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter

- unbelievable. yura actually wins rock paper scissors. she always loses on wgm in particular w jong like tom & jerry lol. love her happy wiggle & unnie vibe. 

CLco6qnUMAApanX.jpgCLco7gSVAAA6Q7z.jpgCLco8OJVAAEngCW.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

& its true ITS TRUE!!!! HOORAY FOR ALL u jjongah & jong fans! cause jong's back in drama land!

Model turned actor Hong Jong Hyun is confirmed to cast as lead role for 16-eps Chinese web drama 'Ivory Tower' http://media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150803091632894 

OMEHGOOOOOSHHHHHHH. hooray hooray! i am SO HAPPY for him. he's finally in a drama, as the lead, in all 16 episodes, and it's a Chinese WEB drama (w more popularity coming ahead woohooO~ yoohoO~

google trans:

Hong Jong-Hyun actor was cast as the male protagonist in China Web TV 'Ivory Tower'.
Hong Jong-Hyun's agency WidMay Entertainment shared that "3 days ago, Hong Jong-Hyun has already begun recording for the south China web drama of 16 episodes".

'Ivory Tower' is a romantic comedy that unfolds the lives of trendy youths in prestigious university of China, Beijing University of Arts. His character will portray a young man in a lightweight non-humorous dialogue who has never been captured in a love story until he meets his heroine who changes him to become a man filled with romance & upbeat personality.

Hong Jong-Hyun has will act a son born in a wealthy family, a handsome, charismatic, young Korean-American man. His role is expected to steal the hearts of teenage girls with the memorable college moments where he will become the first love of the drama's heroine.  

One official said the reason for the "Hong Jong-Hyun cast is because of his total 100% in sync w character, perfect visual, and immense Hallyu Star popularity & fan base in the Greater China and Korea".

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@nhaninie thx for sharing! jong looks mighty handsome T_T why r u killing fangirls like this even when ur not working. even katekate was surprised at ur "shiny twinkling" presence when u entered into the cafe for an everyday ice tea takeout. gahhhh. 

stylish & all w his accessories & tucked in shirt. katekate also posted a selfie w "jonghyunnie" where they seem to have a good friendship. :)

- before when katekate shared jjongah's melon bingsoo meet took place @ her cafe, i was kinda miffed afraid jong would be unhappy to lose a potential hangout place & love spot w yura. BUT seeing how friendly he is w her.... i guess its an OPEN SECRET NOW! :wub: #a.jjongaholic.does.the.happy.dance #in.where.she.rejoices.at #open.secrets

Edited by prism2103

@nhaninie... Can you translate the IG statement or any of our more Korean fluent jjongaholics help out cos when I went through the comment section kongpyo the model who was film the mv with yura also left a comment and the girl replied him. I know he and hong Jong Hyun are in widmay agency but him replying is surprising. Puhleeze help translate what they said.

• Like 2

Guest Rainylou

when actually date that pic taken? on a online live app, sojin say she is alone that time,bcz hyeri busy on drama, minah going to jungle, n she say dont know where is yura go.... hmmmmm,, maybe she going out to that cafe with jong?? xixixiiiii

Edited by Rainylou

@prism2103 I'm excited Hong JongHyun finally have another drama program 

Elf.gif

But can I wish that JongHyun and Yura played drama together pleaseeeeee....:tears::tears: (since Yura is jobless now :D:D)

Seriously why Jonghyun become more handsome now :wub::wub:d0129908_55b4efcd013c0.jpg

OMG Another dating news will be revealed by Dispatch https://twitter.com/_sooyoungs/status/628053866454450177

• Like 3

Thanks Jjonghaolics for all the updates! Our Pinky Jjong is so handsome and cutie Ahyoung in the broadcast! Gosh! Can't wait for Jjong web drama... Looks like he so comfortable with all the cast of the drama.. Uhummm! Anyways, I had fun watching Ahyoung on naver broadcast... I want more please! While waiting for more updates of Jjongah I made something simple to brighten up our thread... 1zFMdu.jpg 0nRa2n.jpg

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 8

@nhaninie... Can you translate the IG statement or any of our more Korean fluent jjongaholics help out cos when I went through the comment section kongpyo the model who was film the mv with yura also left a comment and the girl replied him. I know he and hong Jong Hyun are in widmay agency but him replying is surprising. Puhleeze help translate what they said.

may i know kongpyo replaying link.,done kongpyo replied 드뎌!!! trans finally,.,

급습방문하여우리를놀라킨 누구??? #아이엠씨 #청담 #일요일 #20150802#홍종현 #hongjonghyun #볼때마다더멋있어 #매너짱#종현이가좋아하는건아이스비타민티

IG caption 1,.mr GT rough trans

Who Kindle surprised us by raiding room door ???

#MC kids # Cheongdam # Sunday #20150802 #Hong Jong-Hyun # hongjonghyun # More handsome every time I see #great manner # Jonghyun liked this vitamin Ice Tea

쌩얼에도 나의 사리사욕을 위해 기꺼이 
셀카에 응해준 종현이(emo)멋있는데 착하기까지 해요 (heart emo)
✔️원래도잘생겼지만볼때마다 점점 더 잘생겨지면 어떡해 
#홍종현 #hongjonghyun #가족끼리왜그래#넘멋있어서팬심생길라그래#아이엠씨#일요일#20150802

Mr GT rough trans selfie pic

Willing for my self-interest (advantage)/gladly to give me self-interest

he look great but he willing to do it until I get good pic

originaly handsome, but even getting handsomer every time I see

#홍종현 #hongjonghyun # come with family members why is it # indeed happen cool standing beside fans # MC Kids # Sunday # 20150802

note :this line,.,makes me wonder was that mean jjong take his family or was going with his staff like his mannager to this cafe.,.aaiinngg:blink:

#가족끼리 왜그래

come with family members why is it

when actually date that pic taken? on a online live app, sojin say she is alone that time,bcz hyeri busy on drama, minah going to jungle, n she say dont know where is yura go.... hmmmmm,, maybe she going out to that cafe with jong?? xixixiiiii

from what show it is,.did sojin say it today,.??

• Like 1

may i know kongpyo replaying link.,done kongpyo replied 드뎌!!! trans finally,.,

급습방문하여우리를놀라킨 누구??? #아이엠씨 #청담 #일요일 #20150802#홍종현 #hongjonghyun #볼때마다더멋있어 #매너짱#종현이가좋아하는건아이스비타민티

IG caption 1,.mr GT rough trans

Hidden Content

쌩얼에도 나의 사리사욕을 위해 기꺼이 
셀카에 응해준 종현이(emo)멋있는데 착하기까지 해요 (heart emo)
✔️원래도잘생겼지만볼때마다 점점 더 잘생겨지면 어떡해 
#홍종현 #hongjonghyun #가족끼리왜그래#넘멋있어서팬심생길라그래#아이엠씨#일요일#20150802

Mr GT rough trans selfie pic

Hidden Content

from what show it is,.did sojin say it today,.??

no Sojin said on the V-app." I was all alone at home, our members all went to work." "Hyeri went to the drama shooting, Yura is... Where did she go for?? Did she go for the super audition program? Yura is not at home, and Minah is... Minah went to Jungle."

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 4

Hello Nice People! 

Do you have the link to watch One fine day?

Please share<3 Thank you very much in advance.:wub:

i cant find any link maybe it's finished already for 10 mnt airtime info from IG

http://www.olweb.me/mbc-music-korea u can save this link maybe need it for next week

http://www.k-popstream.com/2015/07/150801-mbc-music-core-line-up-and.html 

i'll be waiting the raw for 1st ep one fine day to be post.,.:D

• Like 2