[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest DerpxVIP

When's Jjongs premiere? Anyone know? Sorry I just want to know when to get ready to fangirl about jjongah photosss!!

@molaihawaii- thanks for the article!! I just created a Naver account so I can like anything related to GsD, Yura or Jong. Also went down the page to like the good comments. 

Can't wait for Jong's movie premier!! I really hope Yura shows up and supports him!

*EDIT* it worked!! I left my 1st comment on Naver! I can only read a couple words in Korean and just copy/paste the comment. ahah

Untitled.png

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 10

Guest Ari3ll3

Thanks for that good news @Yleen! Good things still happen indeed. I'm so happy for Ahyoung  and her sisters. I hope they win but being nominated im sure will be enough for them. Way to go Ahyoungie! Way to go GsD!!

can't wait for Jong's MP. I'm still hoping that she will attend . Knowing our couple, they are full of surprises .. Hehehehe. Only the thought of it makes me feel excited and happy .. Oh my shipper's heart .. Hahahahahaha!

Guest koreanway11

hi chinggus! just dropping by to say thank you for the updates in our thread!   I miss the old thread but the only thing that is constant in life is change... I can't fully appreciate the impact of jong and yura's ingkigayo moment because I am in a remote island, not wired so mobile data only. I can't join the watching of mv's to increase the votes... anyway... i am just happy that even though they did not win... you know they are already at par with the biggies in the k pop world!  they just happened to have a bigger fandom. But songwise selection... i think ring my bell holds more bite for me... dont get me wrong i like the other group too but GsD song choice seems more catchy...

I was squelling just looking at the gifs of inkigayo moments what more if I have thw chance to see the full show... nway thank you guys... continue to post anythong about our couple...

Hi everyone! I've been a bit MIA since the formatting in the forum changed so sorry about not fangirling with you. On Friday, I went to WidMay and left Jjong a gift with a letter letting him know jjongaholics are everywhere and we are strongly supporting them as a couple and as individuals.  I asked him in the letter to please visit our forum to see how much we love them.  So please let's show our good side. Ok?!

• Like 12

Guest jude1234

Wow she's really beautiful. That is the best dress and really suit her. People will say it's not a MC but a bride. Hope that jong has seen this. And he will set a date when he could propose and marry her.:wub::D

Soo... Beautiful...luuuuuv it so much:wub:

Guest Yura_el21

The girls will not perform at 3 music show this week. But not inkigayo hihi..

So their goodbye stage will be on Inkigayo? wahahah... :wub::wub: I hope jjong will give them cake, and flower again, and insta selfie again, but in jjong account.

@horticulture thanks for doing that, how about letter for ah young? hahahaha

Edited by Yura_el21

The girls will not perform at 3 music show this week. But not inkigayo hihi..

ah young on top pic pleaaaseee,.,she smiled beautifully there.,.swweettest#ooh my.,need to check my blood sugar:P

inddeed ah young look like a barbie bride,.stunning.,.i love how the cordi pay more attention to her to steal scene MC kim ah young-sii,.,.applauusee for the cordi:wub:

Ps; any raw vid for this ep,.??or ah young part maybe,.,

what a great news for GsD will perform their goodbye?? already.,.hmmm on inkigayo,.,heheheh,johaeyeeoomm,.,prepare for JjongAh steal scenes agaaiiinn,.,.oowww my shipper heart:D:wub:

• Like 5

Guys...I just wonder why the GSD's performances are so short? I thought they will come to music events will be nominated and even win...
Do they have schedules today? I check GSD Daily, but Yura has no schedule today, right?

• Like 4

Guys...I just wonder why the GSD's performances are so short? I thought they will come to music events will be nominated and even win...
Do they have schedules today? I check GSD Daily, but Yura has no schedule today, right?

Since the beginning, it was decided that girl's day will only be promoting for three weeks since Hyeri has to film for her drama. Girl's day were also nominated for all the music shows last week and came second since they're competing with the girl group who has the biggest fandom in Korea. I don't think the Schedule in GSD Daily is always accurate since some of the schedules is sometimes missing (for example, yura filmed for super idol before the promotions but it wasn't on the schedule). I also think that their company is restricting their appearance on tv after their controversy on Afreeca TV, however, the public has accepted their apology and the advertisers using Girl's day are still updating new ad pics (Lotte water park, LG play band, Hoolala chicken...) as I've seen in dcinside gallery.

Edited by daloula
  • Like 13