[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

We can help by doing live votes guyz. voting start at 8:10KST so please adjust your time :)

Use this http://www.send-free-texts.com/?on=sms  And choose Korea. Type 걸스데이 and send to 1119

Cr: to owner

i try to follow the instruction but it cant send....

Try to put 82001119 after you put korea in the country

omg!!!! tnx it send successfully!!1 can i only vote once?

Guest kimyura542

It's okay guysssss. :( Though it's sad because the fight was really close. But there is still another Music show to win. So we will work harder to win, okay? We will win this. It's my first time to vote and and while waiting, it felt like having a heart attack. </3 But we will tomorrow, right? Right? We will work harder!!! FIGHTING!

Edited by kimyura542
Wrong grammar

It's okay guysssss. :( Though it's sad because the fight was really close. But there is still another Music show to win. So we will work harder to win, okay? We will win this. It's my first time to vote and and while waiting, it felt like having a heart attack. </3 But we will tomorrow, right? Right? We win work harder!!! FIGHTING!

who won ? is girls day in second place

Guest Yura_el21

It's okay guysssss. :( Though it's sad because the fight was really close. But there is still another Music show to win. So we will work harder to win, okay? We will win this. It's my first time to vote and and while waiting, it felt like having a heart attack. </3 But we will tomorrow, right? Right? We win work harder!!! FIGHTING!

GG, yes they are second with less than 1000 diff. lets work harder on other music show specially in inki. haha check RMB performace today,, uri Ah young did a mistake. hahaha

Edited by Yura_el21

Guest phichul

yes their opponent is snsd. :) lets try another time. good work everyone. there's still music champion? lets do better. 

Guest kimyura542

S

yes their opponent is snsd. :) lets try another time. good work everyone. there's still music champion? lets do better. 

SNSD. But it's okay, the difference was less than 1k, so we will work harder. Let us stay positive. :) 

GIRLS DAY INTERVIEW LAST WEEK THEY ARE REALLY FUNNY EVEN I DONT UNDERSTAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

its alright...I think they are doing very great since is quite close...lets clap!!!! we vote harder esp inkigayo!!

SNSD WIN WE WILL WORK HARD ON OTHER PROGRAM !!!!! HELP GIRLS DAY!!!

We can help by doing live votes guyz. voting start at 8:10KST so please adjust your time :)

Use this http://www.send-free-texts.com/?on=sms  And choose Korea. Type 걸스데이 and send to 1119

Cr: to owner

CAN WE USE THIS ON OTHER PROGRAM LIKE ON INKIGAYO?

Guest hana_aliya

gwenchana.. gwenchana.. gwenchana.. Let's try harder next time.. Love Girl's Day, JjongAh, JjongAholic..

Guest Yura_el21

CAN WE USE THIS ON OTHER PROGRAM LIKE ON INKIGAYO?

I dont think so chingus.. for INKI, the only method I know is by watching, sharing and commenting on the RMB MV from GsD official only. lets work harder please I want them to win atleast ONCE, by the way thanks to all of you so exerted an effort today, please dont get tired as we only have 1 more week before the promotion ends. :)

Edited by Yura_el21

If you have Google Chrome, use that browser, then just use the incognito window, and access Youtube. That way, whenever you close an incognito window, it refreshes your browsing history and caches.. :)

I made a playlist. I have two songs in there. Both are RMB from GsD official channel. Then I clicked on "repeat playlist". It still would work right? It can still increase the views right?

can i have the link dear of your playlist, thanks

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVBmvi5ur2It467lRdOCPvMFxnCVRtF2f
Here it is

sorry for keep asking, but is the playlist count everytime its replay? I try to check but the number of view doesn't change at all..

Guest kimyura542

We need to continue watching the MV in GsD channel. Today, we were only behind by less than 1k points. The fight was really close between GG and GsD. 
GG with 8286
GsD with 7648
AOA with 5532
followed by other groups (i don't know their group name sorry.) 4686 and 4813

We will work harder. :) FIGHTING!

I FOUND IT ON WIKIPEDIA HOW THE CHART CALCULATED ON INKIGAYO THERE ARE ALSO A VOTING SYSTEM CAN WE USE  THERE THE ONE THE WE USE IN COMPUTER THE FREE TXT.. 

Digital Single Sales (55%), SNS (Youtube Views)(35%), Album Sales (5%), Advance Viewer Votes (5%), Live Votes (10%) (for 1st place candidates only)

Guest Yura_el21

I FOUND IT ON WIKIPEDIA HOW THE CHART CALCULATED ON INKIGAYO THERE ARE ALSO A VOTING SYSTEM CAN WE USE  THERE THE ONE THE WE USE IN COMPUTER THE FREE TXT.. 

Digital Single Sales (55%), SNS (Youtube Views)(35%), Album Sales (5%), Advance Viewer Votes (5%), Live Votes (10%) (for 1st place candidates only)

YOUTUBE view has a bid percentage also but please watch it in GsD channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMu6TOJaqDE

Leave comment and share it also.

HOW ABOUT 1THEK ? 

ok chingus jjongaholic fighting........ God is Good!

• Like 3

Guest kimyura542

If you have Google Chrome, use that browser, then just use the incognito window, and access Youtube. That way, whenever you close an incognito window, it refreshes your browsing history and caches.. :)

I made a playlist. I have two songs in there. Both are RMB from GsD official channel. Then I clicked on "repeat playlist". It still would work right? It can still increase the views right?

can i have the link dear of your playlist, thanks

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVBmvi5ur2It467lRdOCPvMFxnCVRtF2f
Here it is

sorry for keep asking, but is the playlist count everytime its replay? I try to check but the number of view doesn't change at all..

I don't know also. My friend just suggested me to do that. That is also her way in increasing the views.

Does someone know how to vote for GsD tomorrow? Hahahaha *frustated feeling here cuz we almost win tonight, so yeah* HAHAHAHA