[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Okay, i am back to normal now. I think the aim what WidMay want to show in their FB account only to share the news about Jjongah. This link (in korean)

http://m.isstime.co.kr/view/index.asp?nid=201507131319104795063&

That article use Yura IG pic as the headline. And looked at the title (according what Mr.GT said) "Hong Jong Hyung and Yura reunited after four month with a cake as a gift on broadcasting" something like that.

Interesting, isn't it? They count "4 month"? Even in Yura IG and Ikigayo interview she didn't say 4 month separated. The writer must be Jjongah shipper, lol.

And WidMay must be thinking well before posting this news. They know the response will be good. Thank you widmay.

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 13

Omg.....i cant even concentrate on my work now....pls...just date officially.....haha

tonight homework for all jjongaholic...play 10 times of mv each person 

if i dont remember wrongly from someone post, we must clear history, play the whole song with sound on in order to count as 1 view..right? 

Omg.....i cant even concentrate on my work now....pls...just date officially.....haha

if i dont remember wrongly from someone post, we must clear history, play the whole song with sound on in order to count as 1 view..right? 

every day maybe I play more than100  tbecause I don't have 1 months o happy...

• Like 3

ok calm down..i will spazz with my TB again..you guys can continue..because i make promise to myself i have to finish my TB moment before the declare or reveal their relationship to the world..haha coz i'm happy..

yes honey

• Like 3

every day maybe I play more than100  tbecause I don't have 1 months o happy...

wow...great job @min chinlee 

then i will try play more than 100 times tonight then...haha....v have just 1 weeks to make sure ahyoung stand beside jjong...n force all the pd at korea to see how pretty they r to stand together...force all the magazine company to see them n let them take photoshoot together and also force all the company to ask them do cf together......

When RMB came out, I wrote that we all should watch the MV from their main channel. But someone replied that the views at 1theK channel counted too! Maybe that was not meant for Inki? ugh... well.. not too late to increase the views folks! FIGHTING!!

Im still hyper from what happen yesterday at inki and after and now widmay post also the interview...gosh! I just hope theres nothing but great thing ahead for both of them,even after all this good news. 

About jong manager follow ahyoung and widmay post their pic..i think thet they tease them (both jong and ahyoung). Like they give them courage,its ok to go public (if they are already in relationship :wub:) or like,come on move! get the courage to be a couple. Look how many people love it,wait for it and give all positive comment about it (if they are not yet a couple right now). 

I think both their agency,friends,family are support them whatever their relationship is. And is rare in kpop entertaintment,especially if they are young rising star. Usually they try to stay away from creating anything bout couple thing because of their fans (kpop fans i know,lots of die hard fans that if their bias in relationship rumor,they will bash the 'partner'). 

But maybe they already support them from the beginning but being carefull Till yesterday,,,ahyoung statement that give the BAMMMM!!! effect. Because back then we only know how jong answered and react and that bring hatters to accused jong that he used ahyoung for his popularity. Sigh! I still remember all the hatefull comment bout jong back then. Now they see all the positive comment. And after that even jong and ahyoung suddenly like being more bold with their statement and answer wherever they asked.

LOVE ALL THIS!! All that happen right know. Hope its getting better and better story for both of them. Getting together to face the up and down situation now and in the future. Keep supporting each other. For jong and ahyoung and for us Jjongahlics family too :wub:

Suddenly remember this song by JASON MRAZ. :phew::phew::phew: Lucky (the lyrics though......)

Do you hear me, I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
Boy, I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will

Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair
Though the breezes through the trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now

I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

Edited by Pinky_me
  • Like 10

Guest kimyura542

If you have Google Chrome, use that browser, then just use the incognito window, and access Youtube. That way, whenever you close an incognito window, it refreshes your browsing history and caches.. :)

I made a playlist. I have two songs in there. Both are RMB from GsD official channel. Then I clicked on "repeat playlist". It still would work right? It can still increase the views right?

Edited by kimyura542

Guest hana_aliya

come on.. Jjongaholic, we can make it.. Let's increase the views, we want more Jjongah moment right? Fighting Fighting Fighting

Guest Yura_el21

If you have Google Chrome, use that browser, then just use the incognito window, and access Youtube. That way, whenever you close an incognito window, it refreshes your browsing history and caches.. :)

I made a playlist. I have two songs in there. Both are RMB from GsD official channel. Then I clicked on "repeat playlist". It still would work right? It can still increase the views right?

can i have the link dear of your playlist, thanks

Guest kimyura542

can i have the link dear of your playlist, thanks

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVBmvi5ur2It467lRdOCPvMFxnCVRtF2f
Here it is

if i opened many incognito windows, is it count 1 views per windows?

Guest Yura_el21

Thanks to both of you. @NICK and @kimyura542

But are you still breathing my lovely jjongaholics? hahaha, I saw this in twitter i know this is just a FAN made, but my heart beats soo fast. hhaha

Cr: to owner

Edited by Yura_el21