[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest kimyura542

Ohmyyygaaadnesssss. Is he confessing right now? Mygaaad! I can't handle this boy anymore. Hahahahahahaha 
The fact that he is such a stiff guy with having those iron-wall behavior, missing a girl must really be hard on him. Poor guy. Hahahahaha myygaaaaad. There must really be SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING yeaaaaaahhh :wub::wub::wub:

Yes he did said he feel sad & empty when the show end♡♡♡♡ they still keep in touch closely♡♡♡

http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=20150714/saa01/mem1.txt

HE LOVE HER♡♡♡♡ I'm dying♡♡♡

omg thanks for sharing!!! But we still need a full translation of the article to get a conclusion! I hope that website is reliable :)

u can trust this web their included the vid interview.,.

jjong said he was currious at first meeting (coz both didnt know abt who is their parter) and they both fshy thou he remember all that they get close but still the first meeting is the most memorable for him,.and he wants married life like their wed on WGM like bestfriend*jjong's consistently answer in every intrvw,.since they did manny things tgt during WGM / they still have plan tgt that couldnt fulfill it bcs wgm ends something like that,.it ends he feel sad (too bad) #well i'll take this as jjong did miss ah young.,.and jjongs said they contact eachother sometime again consistantly answer from jjong.,#it's not accurate but that's what i  can catch

• Like 17

Guest ohhreallynow

One more thing! This line was in the article and in quotes so I am assuming that Jong said it. BUT take it with a grain of salt because it's translated into Chinese from Korean, and it wasn't in the video interview, AND Hong Kong media likes to over exaggerate things. 

「會不習慣少了一個人在身邊,現在與Yura仍保持聯絡,話題還會跟以前一樣呢!」

He said that he is not accustomed to not having Yura around (literal translation: not accustomed to having one less person around), still keep in contact with Yura and the topics (that they talk about) are the same as before. 

Also, since the translations that I gave from before might not be all that accurate since it's translated from the Chinese subtitles so take it with a grain of salt as well. 

BUT hopefully ... he said the same thing in Korean :wub:

Edited by ohhreallynow

Again?? Another detail answer?

Thank you @mmj_leong for the article and @ohhreallynow for general translation.*hugs*

I should calm my self but i can't. I just need time to handle my heart but too many news about them.

Okay, he miss her because he has different experience with her. Okay, thats all. I should stop thinking too much, because i am hungry. Lol.

And that Widmay FB...what was thaaat? They want to show that one of the actor was very supportive? Or they want to support this couple? Or they want their relationship will confirm ASAP? I am sure they repost that pic after they saw all the comment are positive.

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 16

Guest phichul

thanks for all the sharing news. I dont want to think too far because i still mantain very hard my logic win over my delulu. lol but these two cuties really like to answer question in details haha. I still waiting full translation to understand all of it. BUT 'THAT HONG BINGU SMILE' i cant ignore that! lol :w00t: (its like the corner of his mouth will automatically rise up everytime yura's name being mentioned.)

Edited by phichul

omo omo my eyes were totally turning up and down..all sis here thank you soooooooooooo much for this sweet update.. :wub:

i am so happy and jong will happy too because his company were supporting,and love him this much.. also the ceo of dream tea who give this kind of freedom for yura

• Like 8

The actual article is a summary of what he said about Yura. Jong revealed much more in interview video. Anyways, this is a general translation.

He said that their first meeting is the most memorable because they were both curious and shy, then the whole process of getting to know each other and becoming friends was memorable as well. His interactions with Yura on the show is what he expects in a real relationship and hopes that he will have a fun, interesting, and friendship like marriage. Jonghyun said that in the beginning, he didn't think he will miss WGM/Yura much after ending BUT that's not the case. He misses Yura because they have been together (meeting/filming) for a long time and have experienced different things together. They still keep in contact (we know ... how many times do you have to mention it?)

Honestly ... this is not normal for K-stars. I wouldn't be surprised if they are caught by Dispatch and news of them dating will come out. 

Wow, thank you so much for the summarized translation!
I hope that they're dating. And I also hope that Dispatch will reveal their dating photos immediately. Haha.

• Like 6

Chingus,

Guess which picture of Ahyoungie has the most "like" on her IG account ?

A clue : jjongah. 

:wub::wub:

YUP! :D And, I just went through her twitter and IG, Jjong is the only male that she had pictured with that she posted on her SNS accounts. That is "Something" keke! :wub::wub::wub:

and guys you know what is the best..if suddenly jong repost back his pic with ah youngie and write his support there.oh my god..i will put it my wish..just wait..it will happen..pray hard..because 6 times my wish come true..and this time hope it will happen too..huhu :phew:

sorry to quote my wish is not jong who repost it..but his working company (Widmay) omgggg daebak...somebody slap me please..no no pinch me juseyo..:w00t:

• Like 10

Guest Yura_el21

By the way my lovely JjongAholics, today Ah young and her sister will go to THE SHOW again right? so I hope we can participate for the live voting, I want ah young to win even just once. Thanks to all. were on a cloud9 again i know that :D:D:wub:

Guest kimyura542

Sorry to interrupt you  guys. But I have this very important question. Hahaha
I was wondering, does the MV in youtube that will be the basis for the voting in Music Shows, is it the Girls Day Official channel? 'Cuz if it is, it only has 600k views.

Guest Yura_el21

I was wondering, does the MV in youtube that will be the basis for the voting in Music Shows, is it the Girls Day Official channel? 'Cuz if it is, it only has 600k views.

I think so, specially for INKIGAYO, we should watch, comment and share the MV from GsD channel.

Guest ShinSangHwa

i'm not fully recover from the inkigayo meeting....i think that was the best moment and them BAMMM....the IG post, flower and cake..i'm out of breath....

Then, Ah Young radio show, talking about Jong endlessly....i really love that....

Today, the news from HK paper....even if i don't really understand korean but with all the translate from our best chingus, i can't help thinking about what is their relationship... Jong smile when talking about Ah Young giving me some of electric shock....i honestly thinking the both have something....

Then, from WIDMAY itself post the photo of them....as if them want to test about our couple....regarding whatever their relationship by now (i think they were dating....), i love both of them...

Guest kimyura542

I think so, specially for INKIGAYO, we should watch, comment and share the MV from GsD channel.

Really? Waaaaa. What about the views in 1theK channel? 
Ottokae. Everyone, awweee hahahaha, I guess we should start watching the MV of RMB in GsD channel. We have a long way to go. Fighting!

Ottokae. Everyone, awweee hahahaha, I guess we should start watching the MV of RMB in GsD channel. We have a long way to go. Fighting!

inkigayo will not count the 1thek mV..the original channel only will count. and we want jong give the award to yura we have to work hard..

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 5

Guest kimyura542

inkigayo will not count the 1thek mV..the original channel only will count. and we want jong give the award to yura we have to work hard..

Waaaaaaa. It is really tough now.

To all Jjongaholics, guys since almost all of us is in the cloud9 right now. :))  Let us use that as an inspiration in playing the MV of RMB in Girls Day Official Youtube Channel, shall we? :)) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMu6TOJaqDE 

Maybe we could also share this to everyone. Anyone knows connection here to other JjongAholics fans that is not in soompi?Atleast, let's try to reach it to 1M before inkigayo? Awwweee. This is so hard. Anyway, FIGHTING!