[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Yura_el21

I'm checking IG now I saw some post that it was from newspaper..?? so I hope some of our chinese/hongkong jjongah shippers can translate atleast the jjongah article. hehe.

maybe jong seobang can't handle his feelings to ah young now he want to tell  all over the worlds she's is my girl ok guys no one allowed to touch her only me.:D:D:P Bingo... jong seobang jjongaholic very happy... jinja every day jjongah!:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 8

Yes he did said he feel sad & empty when the show end♡♡♡♡ they still keep in touch closely♡♡♡

http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=20150714/saa01/mem1.txt

HE LOVE HER♡♡♡♡ I'm dying♡♡♡

omg thanks for sharing!!! But we still need a full translation of the article to get a conclusion! I hope that website is reliable :)

Edited by Guest

Hong Jong Hyun!! STAHP it!! I can't take it! From someone who is very well known to be Mr. Hong My Way, and stiff, and blunt, and very, very HONEST, giving these answers, just shows Yura is different from all the girls linked with him.. :wub::wub::wub:

(No, continue showing how you really, really like her! Keke! :D )

@anniepanda, there's also a video with that article link that @mmj_leong posted. :)

Edited by leedonghae4lyf
  • Like 10

Guest ohhreallynow

The actual article is a summary of what he said about Yura. Jong revealed much more in interview video. Anyways, this is a general translation.

He said that their first meeting is the most memorable because they were both curious and shy, then the whole process of getting to know each other and becoming friends was memorable as well. His interactions with Yura on the show is what he expects in a real relationship and hopes that he will have a fun, interesting, and friendship like marriage. Jonghyun said that in the beginning, he didn't think he will miss WGM/Yura much after ending BUT that's not the case. He misses Yura because they have been together (meeting/filming) for a long time and have experienced different things together. They still keep in contact (we know ... how many times do you have to mention it?)

Honestly ... this is not normal for K-stars. I wouldn't be surprised if they are caught by Dispatch and news of them dating will come out. 

That means both of their new songs actually is a confession of their relationship..in one of the interview someone put translation of the interview that n  the host ask what means ring my bell.. sojin did mention something bout love.. if im right.. ok daebak daebak.. ok girls outside there.. dont try to seduce or whtever word can use ..dont try to tackle or try this guy... this ahjumma will punch ur face koz this guy belongs to kim ah young.. i will protect them till they married ok..

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 11

According to our lovely, one and only saving angel @delphinite, Jjong didn't say he missed Yura (not explicitly). He said it was a shame that WGM ended because they spent a long time together and met often. They did lots of things together too. (he used the word sad/unfortunate/sorry). He also said that he remembered the moment when they first met the most!! (omg!!)

She had to rush off somewhere so she will be watching the video again later. That's it for now folks! Give @delphinite cull credits ok?!

thanks @ohhreallynow for translating as well!!! You are an angel too!

omg! what a day! I'm honestly surprised that he still remembers all the feelings that he felt at that time. This is so not normal, indeed!

@MaryH thanks for translating as well! Gosh you girls are amazing! hehe sorry for doubting that website, I'm just freaked out right now and my emotions are going wild atm! :D

Edited by Guest