[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Allkpop article:

Girl's Day's Sojin selects a husband for 'We Got Married' + Yura and Hong Jong Hyun are still good friends!

On the July 13 broadcast of SBS PowerFM's 'Kim Chang Yeol's Old School,' the adorable Girl's Day members guested and talked about a variety of topics.

When DJ Kim Chang Yeol asked Sojin who she would want as her husband if she were to go on 'We Got Married (WGM),' the female idol replied without any hesitation, "Sung Si Kyung." She then added, "I like jokes and also jokes that are like criticisms. I think it would be fun." 

In addition to talking about Sojin's wishful thoughts on her WGM hubby, Yura revealed that she and her ex-WGM husband, Hong Jong Hyun, still contact each other from time to time. She said, "I keep in contact with Hong Jong Hyun to this day. When there is a movie premiering event, Hong Jong Hyun would ask me to come and watch. Also, when we made our comeback, he visited our waiting room and brought a cake." 

Other members then chimed in and said, "We really enjoyed the cake that Hong Jong Hyun brought. It was very yummy."

Meanwhile, Girl's Day recently made their comeback with title track, "Ring Ma Bell."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/girls-days-sojin-selects-a-husband-for-we-got-married-yura-and-hong-jong-hyun-are-still-good-friends

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 18

Chingus,

Guess which picture of Ahyoungie has the most "like" on her IG account ?

A clue : jjongah. 

:wub::wub:

YUP! :D And, I just went through her twitter and IG, Jjong is the only male that she had pictured with that she posted on her SNS accounts. That is "Something" keke! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 16

Chingus,

YUP! :D And, I just went through her twitter and IG, Jjong is the only male that she had pictured with that she posted on her SNS accounts. That is "Something" keke! :wub::wub::wub:

and guys you know what is the best..if suddenly jong repost back his pic with ah youngie and write his support there.oh my god..i will put it my wish..just wait..it will happen..pray hard..because 6 times my wish come true..and this time hope it will happen too..huhu :phew:

• Like 13

Chingus,

lol. i think your username is lee yong dae. 

CJzTWEKUcAABo_d.jpg

btw, from this video, sojin n yura wanna live in countryside. and they are talking about yura's fart. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq9o5rNJ49I

Edited by Yhyksk
  • Like 6

@miss_ara, what if, he does not repost, but post another selca shot of them, when they see each other again next week. Or maybe, another angle/pose of last sunday's backstage meeting, this time they took with Jjong's phone.:phew: :w00t: :wub:

Either way or both, I think we will all be dead and in JjongAh heaven, when that happens.. keke! :D

Its TOO MUCH, for my weak JjongAh heart! ^_^

Edited by leedonghae4lyf
  • Like 8

Morniiiiing:wub::wub::wub::wub:

We're still on party guys. Like GDs too. They are a rare group who not afraid ruined their pretty image by always being them self ..*crdt owndaddy, one fine day preview*..

Seem the jjongah inki stage have called back all shippers. Miss u all, especially @delphinite thanks a lot for the translate. As u said, all of the Ahyoungee intrvw remains us of jong past intervw. They are constantly give us the same answer, except Ahyongee ideal type....kkkkkkk. hemmmmm, its not our delulu rite guys?. Her ideal type seem change by times, n its refer to someone we know..;)..

N what i love the most is Ahyoungee constantly tell us her dream bout marriage, have chlidren, becoming a gud mother, n everything bout her dream to live in a lovely family. N its a rare idols dream rite?? N is same goes for Jong. Both of them have the same value of a family. 

Talk bout marriage, in our country, Syawal mounth (This mid July till mid August) so many wedding invitations will show up. So anyone here wanna added one?? :lol:..i mean while waiting wedding invitation from SK...

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 13

Guest teredenz

good morning guys another cute jjongah moment

cr ledestin_84 ig

Edited by teredenz

Selfie of Yura and JongHyun on Naver over 1k likes!! Most of the comments are saying Yura looks pretty.

http://entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid=433&aid=0000010525

[Selfie ★] 쫑아…홍종현·유라, 우결 커플 재회

기사입력2015.07.12 오후 5:39 기사원문 댓글601

20150712172854_s__139301_99_201507121739

▶ Selfie(셀피) : 자신의 모습을 직접 찍은 사진을 의미하는 단어로, '자가촬영' 사진의 줄임말. 2013년 옥스퍼드 선정 올해의 단어다. 우리말로 바꾸면, '직찍'(직접 찍은 사진) 정도.

▷ WHO : 홍종현, '걸스데이' 유라.

▷ WHEN : 7월 12일.

▷ WHAT : 음악방송 대기실에서 만난 '쫑아' 커플.

▷ WHY :  SBS-TV '인기가요' MC를 맡고 있는 홍종현과 최근 컴백한 '걸스데이' 유라. '우결' 하차 후에도 여전한 커플 케미.

▷ HOW : 홍종현은 '걸스데이' 싸인 CD를 들고 깨알 홍보. 유라는 "오랜만에 만난 쫑아. 케이크 고마워"라며 애정 어린 멘트를 덧붙임.

<글=박인영기자, 사진=유라 인스타그램

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 17

Hello all!

Those who have Melon accounts, do proceed to the link below and vote for Girl's Day!

http://m.melon.com/cds/mma/week/mmaweek_list.htm?type=mwa&ref=&snsGate=Y

They are currently at the 5th position, 35000 plus votes difference from position 3 :/ If we want to see Jjong and Ahyoung standing side by side at the end of Inkigayo, we have to get them in Top 3! We can vote 3 times per day and you can just cast all 3 votes on Girl's Day in one go. So what are you waiting for? Let's do it nowwww! 

• Like 8

@miss_ara, what if, he does not repost, but post another selca shot of them, when they see each other again next week. Or maybe, another angle/pose of last sunday's backstage meeting, this time they took with Jjong's phone.:phew: :w00t: :wub:

Either way or both, I think we will all be dead and in JjongAh heaven, when that happens.. keke! :D

oh ya..i forget next week they will meet each other..for 1 month right? ok2 brilliant babe :wub:

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 1

i want to make an accnt in Melon, but when i try, its different from the tutorial..i hope theres somebody can help me..

I tried to make an account too..if anyone knows, please share!

i did open an account and vote once...and wheb i tried to log in again for another vote..my account dissapear...weird!!

oh ya..i forget next week they will meet each other..for 1 month right? ok2 brilliant babe :wub:

but if i am not wrong someone share in some page before that they promote Ring My Bell for 2 weeks only, cos Hyeri filming schedule. Hope they change that.

Edited by jjongah4eva
  • Like 3