[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Ari3ll3

@daloula thanks 4 the summaries of sbs radio show this day. Waiting 4 full engsub. Its equal as my expectations when Ahyongee fan boy is there. Its gonna be fun fun fun...:w00t:...

n just found it on ig...

kkkk Ahyoungee....what are u doin????????:sweatingbullets: (crdt to ig n pic owner)

Her and her antics :lol::lol::lol:

@karatekid08 I miss this side of Jong. It's been awhile seeing him this happy. The effect of our ahyoungie .. The power of ahyoungie!!

@leedonghae4lyf Thanks for your updates! Hope you guys finish your fanfics. I miss reading those too! 

Edited by Ari3ll3

@anniepanda when she described her ideal type she talked about that movie and that's why she probably spoke about the grandparents romance.

But she also spoke about a movie when asked about if she keeps in touch with hjh before bringing up the comeback cake. I hope someone translates at least the jjongah parts.

And yes that guy is a huge fanboy lolol

• Like 15

Guest Yura_el21

YURA wants to get married after she turns 32/33 year old

She doesnt want to join law of the jungle because she hates eating bugs

She wants to join in variety show that requires her to be active like RM rather than a talk show

Sojin says that Yura is an entertainment genius, she can make every situation interesting.

Yura said that Jonghyun invited her for his movie screening and yesterday he went to GsD's waiting room to give her a cake

-OldSchoolRadio Translation.-

Full credit to @jungbingu from twitter.

Edited by Yura_el21
more translation, haha

@daloula ugh yeah... please let her talk about Jjong's movie premiere haha. I'm still curious about that day :P (Jjong being all gloomy and stuff... I'm so curious!)

Looks like that fanboy memorized GsD's schedule haha. I'm happy that Yura receives so much love though!

@Yura_el21 thanks for sharing! And do you know who else wanna get married around 30? ;)

Edited by Guest

@Yura_el21, thank you for sharing part of translations.

From what Yura said that she want to get married when she 32/33 years old.. i will not complaining. I just think that we will continue shipping this thread for next 8-9 years. It will be excited while some of Jjongaholics member get married, then we celebrate together.. *pointing anniepanda who had bought her apartment with bf..yahooo.. can't wait for your update...kkkk

Then, some of you will deliver a baby, then we will be happy together. Or one of us will have a son/daughter in law, then we will support her to be a nice MIL, kkkk..

Wuaaa..so many things will happen. I said this confidently like i am sure with whom Yura will get married...kkkk...

• Like 17

Polham went on a liking inkigayo jjongah pics spree. It was so funny to see their likes. I hope they give jjongah a couple cf or at least a couple photoshoot. Now even knetz seem to like jjongah.

Edited by daloula
  • Like 17

Guest prism2103

@chrissa31 thanks so much for sharing that radio session!

theres the infamous fanboy announcer cho jungsik again. tbh i get negative vibes from him. indeed he's a fanboy of yura's (perhaps a bit too much) personally i get the creeps from him, before i thought he was pretty cute and was proud & flattered for yura. but his aggressive behaviour is such a turn off. i know he's an amid fan, thankful for that, but there are boundaries that should not be crossed. 

he's not much of our concern so i'll put a spoiler if anyone wants to read what he said in the radio:

- in the radio session, u could see yura was uncomfortable w his aggressive attention, listeners also voiced that he should stop it, but nevertheless he continues. he should've known his bounds as a public speaker on a public radio but he didn't. 

- in the beginning he says it feels like they are on a double date. then he excessively compliments yura, when yura said she wanted to get married at 32 he said "isn't that too late"? as if they were actually on a blind date, like this dude totally see yura as his future wife he's out to get.

- he said when he saw yura and jong's photo on sns he was mad (clenched his fists), and said something along the lines of a cake is nothing special (jong's inki cake) while the other mc was like "wow he did that?!" 

- he then says he only has 1 heart for gsd, and the girls were very thankful so yura said lets give him a cd & he said he's alrdy got one, then he says he only has eye vision towards yura (even shows it w hand gestures), and u could see yura was tad bit uncomfortable but super sweet to laugh at everything. 

- he cuts the other mc (glasses dude) & asks questions that satisfy his personal inquiries. i dunno, this guy is not only obsessed, obtuse, but also aggressive. i hope he maintain his passion as a fan in a healthy way.

this is my personal opinion, but i think fans should stop encouraging him from doing what he does to yura. im thankful she has another fan, but he's just really uncomfortable. and being someone who is closely connected to the entertainment (where she works and all) (k i might be worrying too much, & i know she's strong but she's still my babygirl). 

YURA THE CUTIEPATTOOOTIE #love 

- sour, salty, & spicy food. she's such an extremist in the taste bud department LOL. i guess jong will forever be a nutritionist plagued w a headache haha. 

- she's such a sweetie, i want to meet her too! i believe even w her korean-engrish we'll have such a jolly time, this kind, loving, and fun girl. 

-   My Love, Don't Cross That River  is REALLLLLLLLLLLY GOOOD. a love story to be remembered. i watched it w no subs (& tho i didnt' get alot of stuff lol, but it was breathtaking; how beautiful the grandma-grandpa's love and bond lasted until forever. even death did not do them apart. u'll definitely need to bring tissues, b/c it gets quiet sentimental, and heartbreaking at pts).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@phichul dearie YESTERDAY WAS A REAL FAIRYTALE. i couldn't & still can't believe what happened yesterday. i think i might need more time to process thoughts/emotions before i write my feelings about the BEAUTY AND DREAM HAPPENING event :3 omygosh jjongah makes me fly on unicorns in the rainbow paradise (lol im not high on drugs, im just high on jjongah) WEEEEEEEEEEE! #jjongah4lyfe

@anniepanda CONGRATULATIONS ON UR LEGENDARY STATUS! WooooooHoooooo girlie pls continue to write the panda kick richard simmons posts as u do, for all to cherish as we make more beautiful jjongaholic memories :3 

@min chinlee yura wants to get married at 32-33 & she's born in 1992. jong wants to get married mid 30s, and he's born in 1990. after doing rough math, i'm quite positive they've been talking alot about the future, we just don't know about it...yet.. well until their next spill that is whenever they feel inspired to. hehe ;)  

Edited by prism2103

Guest kimyura542

"Yura said that Jonghyun invited her for his movie screening and yesterday he went to GsD's waiting room to give her a cake"

From RingMyBell Twitter.

Waaaaaaaa!! Daebaaaak! HAHAHAHAHHAHA something! something! something! yeah yeah yeah

Anyway, when will the screening be? Hahahahaha

Guest Yura_el21

Please help ah young to win in inki. jjong bought the cake to their WR, waah. haha check my edit, haha

Cr: to owner

we only have 1 hr left for THE SHOW before the voting line finally close.

Please keep on voting and watching on toduo and do the hashtag @SBS_MTV #더쇼 #걸스데이 i want them to win even just want. please help jjongaholics.

@daloula ugh yeah... please let her talk about Jjong's movie premiere haha. I'm still curious about that day :P (Jjong being all gloomy and stuff... I'm so curious!)

Looks like that fanboy memorized GsD's schedule haha. I'm happy that Yura receives so much love though!

@Yura_el21 thanks for sharing! And do you know who else wanna get married around 30? ;)

I know Mr. jong he want to get married around 30... hmmmmmppp ah young something fishy. ahahaha:P:D:D

• Like 6

@kimyura542, wuaaa....thank you for sharing.

OMG, so many good news today. While we are still hibernating from dying alive dying alive couple times yesterday, it was quite tiring you know. LoL. Now another dying party here...

So, Jjong only invited Yura? How about the other member? Why he getting obvious recently? They want to kill us but asking us to die and wait for next 9 years... lol. Oh my heart... 

• Like 8

haha but we KNEW that he invited her. He said so himself, right? :P

I can't remember in which interview, but he did say that he invited Yura. I wanna know what more she said about it during the radio interview. Hope she did!

@khairunni haha unni! We haven't moved in yet! :P

Edited by Guest

O yeah....we are still on fire...Our bell still ringing...:wub:..

@khairunni n others...okey lets sailing this ship till not 8, 9, 10 n more years a head...

Let's share not just jjongah moments here, byt also jjongaholics moments. We will happily virtually congrats n celebrate every happiness moments n we will encourage eachother in sad moments too. Lets do that. Hope God bless our ship..

n this is another Ahyoungee silly act this day after sbs radio. Ohhh thanks God, she n her members are still cheery as b4...

(Crdt to ig n pic owner)

• Like 18

I can't remember in which interview, but he did say that he invited Yura. I wanna know what more she said about it during the radio interview. Hope she did!

I think he never stated before since there is no news about his movie so he hasn't interviewed about inviting friends. But wait, does movie screening has the same meaning with movie premiere? LoL. If am not mistaken, when Yura didn't come to prev MP, we confessed that she will come to Jjong next MP, after he said he spoke with Yura during premiere, then we were sure that he will invite her again. If he reinvite her in GsD waiting room, what lovely moment they ignored other members. Lol.

annie, of course you haven't move in yet, but you had invested. So some planning must be held in this 8/9 years, don't you? Hahhaa...

@dee_230208, with a great pleasure being part of this family forever. I will keep sailing as long as Jjongah ask us to do so. Btw, did you skip your breakfasting? I skip my main course since i am too excited .lol.

@kimyura542, yes we are confusing since we didn't know which movie she was talking about. Lol.

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 7

Guest kimyura542

I think he never stated before since there is no news about his movie so he hasn't interviewed about inviting friends. But wait, is movie screening the same meaning with movie premiere? LoL.

annie, of course you haven't move in yet, but you had invested. So some planning must be held in this 8/9 years, don't you? Hahhaa...

@dee_230208, with a great pleasure being part of this family forever. I will keep sailing as long as Jjongah ask us to do so. Btw, did you skip your breakfasting? I skip my main course since i am too excited .lol.

Yeah I was thinking about it too. Is movie premiere same thing with movie screening? Wait, jjong has 2 movies right? Awwweee, im confuse now. Hahahaha

Guest Yura_el21

Same here, hahah is she talking about the old movie or is she talking about the new movie which will be having premier soon right? hahaha

@khairunni yeah, i skip my main course too...:lol:..im still in joy feeling after jjongah inki moment. Im still full of them...:wub:..

i think u n @anniepanda refer to diff mv. The previous n upcoming one. I think the mv Ahyoungee mentioned this day is his upcoming Alice mv. So he invited her in his upcoming screaning mv . Alice MP??:wub:

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 8