[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

its-so-beautiful-finn-and-jake-gif.gif

i'm literally cried...................... another day of legendary day my feeeeeeelllss. and if you follow their IG there's somebody who always rant their IGs and tell false rumor i hope today jjongAh (literally jjong and yura itself) has slapped his face big time!!! wkwkw. our wishes came true and another wishes to go and waiting to came true as well: just dating for real...........

• Like 15

All this happening is too much for my heart. This morning I decided to lower my expectations to avoid being disappointed but I was already spazzing with the short interview and now they're giving us all of this. Jjongah doesn't respect our poor lives and want us to die. 

• Like 20

Guest amiphan0204

god dying with the pic offstage. Look at his smile awww. That what's AY called sexy mr jjong sshi. 

OKOK.. relax.. take a step back and think about what we've seen so far!

It's something fishy going on here!! Today was supposed to be a GSD day, not JjongAh haha

Jjong was supposed to support GsD's comeback, right? But why has he only taken picture with Ahyoung? Ok, great that she has taken the picture herself, but why not with her members AND Jjong? And if the flowers were meant for GsD, why was SHE holding them like they were hers? and another thing, HE BOUGHT HER VERSION OF THE ALBUM! What kind of GsD support is that? Fine! Let's say that he has bought two versions of the album, one Ahyoung's and one GsD. But just read that sentence again, WHY AHYOUNG'S?! One group version is enough right? And please don't come here and tell me that he got all of the versions. I don't buy that!!! and again, GREAT TIMING with the IG thing JjongAh! And he ONLY followed Yura, not the rest of the girls!!!

This is post-WGM! He or she is not obliged to do ANYTHING for each other! JUST LOOK AT THEM ACTING LIKE THAT! UGH!!

I swear to the Lord of Ice cream! It's something going on and I LIKE IT!

Edited by Guest

Guest FridayDL

Yup you are all right chinggus they just followed each other now so that it's not going to be obvious,they have their excuse now that they taken pictures together because of GSD guesting......nice one you two.so its time now to give us a hint that you are more than friends?wahhhhh!!!!!!

Guest phichul

All this happening is too much for my heart. This morning I decided to lower my expectations to avoid being disappointed but I was already spazzing with the short interview and now they're giving us all of this. Jjongah doesn't respect our poor lives and want us to die. 

remember when we say that not to expect anything in cable tv award even thought they came for that award? and it turn out that they SAT NEXT TO EACH OTHER and CHAT HAPPILY *myweakshiipperheartcantcontainalldefeels* sobs!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by phichul

oh gosh.....I literally just sit there I smile like a stupid....

I know this have been ask for a thousand time...how to vote for inkigayo? I want Ahyong to get the 1st win from Jjong....

come on jjongaholic...lets rock!!!

Yuraaaaa... meeting after a long time??

You said you met him coincidence not long day ago..and he gave you cake and dropped it by himself during comeback..but now you said after long time? Did two weeks or a month also consider as long time for you?

Okay, meeting after long time ON SCREEN.. I got it Yura..but OFF SCREEN???

I think after the show end..we were still dying..but you give us more.. do you two want to kill us.. i bet you two sit side by side ehile following that iG happen...aaah..so special..

Another jkfkysyjstisjgdgidhkcjlf69e8siyxchkc&($^#*#%#&/#/&chkhkohcdtyka... from me, lol.

• Like 17

...some network/producer/program/brand is going to pick up on the power behind these two together soon...i'm surprised no one has gotten them to endorse something together yet... :blink:

don't they don't know how powerful this pair is...!??? :rolleyes:

it's going to happen...how can it not? :wub:

What a happy day for them...and us! Yay! :D

• Like 17

Ah...when they looked at each other, it is still full of affection.

I doubt they have not met each other since WGM finished. They seemed too comfortable and at ease next to each other. But I am not complaining! I will take whatever interaction they want to share :)

• Like 13

that IG thing was like icing on the cake after that momentous interaction onscreen earlier.. it was like telling all jjongaholics;

"hey we're back.. we know we haven't been updating much so after that short inkigayo thing here's something we know you'll all like."

:)

• Like 13

Guest TFS-Yeo

GUYS IM DYING EVEN I NEED TO DRESS UP AND MAKE UP RIGHT NOW I CANT!  I just wantto celebrating our big day here together !!! See right ??? Our thread reaally magical like usual. It really worth to wait this day. Even they two like slap all about the rumor thing with TODAY ! God blessing guys.. Jjongah under God blessing, and also us. Jjongaholics SARANGHAEYOOOONG !!! :wub: