[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

@chrissa31 yeeeessss... the heart cake from jjong for ahyoung birthday.. that cake from jjong?? or maybe it's just coincidence??  btw too much coincidence in jjongah dictionary.. haha.. do you have the video about that event? Please share to us.. thank you.. ^O^

Yes, lot's of coincidences with this couple...almost like fate :)

Here's the video of the event, for Show Champion:

in this video even after the controversy girl's day still being themselves eventhough hyeri seemed to be very quiet and sojin was being too carefull with her words and movement .they were not affected too much by this controversies and still being themselves, bright and natural . looks like haters that said they were fake, unnatural and rude were only proving of their (haters) jelousy. YOU GO GIRL. hater gonna hates and searches for their mistakes or only manipulate them  make things to ruin our girls

Guest haerimpark

wow they're really receiving a lot of hate right now and I hope it doesn't go down T-ara's route 

No, coz i believe they can overcome this issue. They are already surrpass a lot obstacles since their debut, unsuccessful debut, harsh criticisms but they never gave up. They got famous not in the short time. It comes after many tears and failure. So I believe in the girls strong enough now. Like Yura's said "This shall to pass" and her motto is to make hater turn into a fan. I believe they can do it. So, lets just support Yura and her sisters 

Edited by haerimpark

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

wow they're really receiving a lot of hate right now and I hope it doesn't go down T-ara's route 

No, coz i believe they will overcome this issue. They are already surrpass a lot obstacles since their debut, unsuccessful debut, harsh criticisms but they never gave up. They got famous not in the short time. It comes after many tears and failure. So I believe in the girls strong enough now. Like Yura's said "This shall to pass" and her motto is to make hater turn into a fan. I believe they can do it. So, lets just support Yura and her sisters 

And the more obstacles and hardships coming to you, the more successful a person is.    through those false rumours. i believe one day girl's day will become the top group.  let us as fans keep on believing, support and praying for our girls

Guest haerimpark

Do you know guys,  that im really feeling blessfull and thankfull because i have Jjongah family here who always stay positive no matter what happen. Its really give me strenght. gamsahamnidaaa ... saranghandaaaaa :wub::wub::wub:

Guys, lets not forget we have Inkigayo to look forward to this Sunday and Yul MC is back again on July 14th for the Super Idol program! I really hope to see her in a drama soon, but really glad to see her shine as a MC...especially for a Korea/China program. Hopefully she'll gain more recognition there and get more opportunities..more CFs and drama roles!

Edit: GsD will be on After School Club on 7/14 @1pm KST-- she'll get reunited with host Eric Nam!

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 10

Guest lin_lynz

i think its better for them to return to afreeca tv to clear things, esp with the host, and show that they are really in good terms..

this would be a learning experience to them,..

such a cruel world * sniff *

*cant wait for INKIGAYO!*

i think its better for them to return to afreeca tv to clear things, esp with the host, and show that they are really in good terms..

this would be a learning experience to them,..

such a cruel world * sniff *

*cant wait for INKIGAYO!*

I agree, I feel it's good they are trying to clear things up right away. Do it now or never. Knetz are still giving Yewon a hard time cus she never gave a proper apology (not that I'm comparing the two issues). I feel they can apologize, show their sincerity and just learn from it. I mean we are humans bound to make mistakes, no one is perfect. Hopefully, Knetz can be forgiving. Such an unfortunate situation... 

EDIT: do you guys think it's a good idea they go back and apologize? 

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 6

That Jungsik announcer is a real yura fanboy, he just went around liking all yuras posts that he didn't like before. Seeing as he is a public figure who also was on a radio show with girls day, this is also a way to show his support to the girls in the light of the recent events.

• Like 15

Guest gailleqt1012

Yes it's true what a  cruel world especially if you are famous...just so sad that with just  a 3mins video(correct me if it's just a 3mins) they immediately judge there character without even realizing that they started with nothing until they rose to fame bec of there hardwork and dedication.....

Guest kat687

I've been watching Yuras Instagram and  she's gained almost 10000 followers in the last couple days. I'm so glad so many people want to support her!! Girls Day fighting <3

Guest Ari3ll3

Hello Guys! I know that it is hurtful whenever you read those news. But please be strong and help them the way we can. They need us! They need our support! Group hug chingus!!

Guest prism2103

@chrissa31 and everyone else thank you so much for all the updates! i pray after the stormy rain a rainbow will come out tomorrow. not too sure if its good or not to apologize. i mean netz have always been irrational beings. you don't speak and they ask if ur mute. you speak and they say its too late before its even started, condemning u according to their changeable standards, cause it changes according who u are (if ur a male idol or if ur from a popular branded gp w a big company backing) hence its really difficult to say. besides haters and netz there's also trolls and other fandom haters (perhaps b/c they feel threatened? i mean why waste time if there's no competition)  

but i feverently hope gsd will be strong and stay collected. they did nothing wrong, the mc has clarified it was scripted for realism b/c he wanted to change the girl group afreeca tv format (frankly i find that quite lame, if u want a normal conversation talk to ur neighbour cause having multiple cameras stuck on ur face won't work). it was sweet of the mc to clarify but perhaps his clarification has made it worst for gsd thus the need for gsd to appear again tomrw (just my guess).  i mean a show will always have a script. unfortunately gsd was the 1st to experience the scripted realism on afreeca tv as lab rats, and really u should never try new things on live tv w streams b/c it's never safe. to try it on a steady broadcast show is already questionable so think of a live stream.  

while there will always be haters, there will always be fans. i believe gsd will overcome this difficult hurdle. its not like a member suddenly dropped out or had a drug scandal or anything of that matter. for goodness sake, all u can really accuse gsd in a negative light is questionable attitude that's all. i just hope there wont be any hate fest that prolongs. 

i know we are all worried about yura and her members. so pls continue to support them in whatever way you feel like. hashtag event w the korean gsd fans recently made, their music careers in votes and album revenue, sending encouraging messages or even rebuking haters. do whatever u feel like to help yura and her girls. i know as jjongaholics we will always support yura and im so thankful she has dedicated fans in us. so cheer up! the sun sets but will eventually rise :)  

but i would like to kindly mention that this is a jjongah forum. for yura and jong not a gsd forum. it gets iffy here and i know many jjongaholics care about the rest of the girls as well (i do too), yet i think it would be more effective if we have spoilers when we discuss about other members. don't get me wrong ive totally fallen head over heels for gsd but since everyone's opinion may differ on the rest of the members perhaps spoilers would be more considerate? i dunno just a thought.  

SUPER stoked for inkigayo! jjongah will probably try to keep as low profile as possible in the midst of current events especially when ppl are trying to see when the girls will slip up. but im excited to see them in the same screen finally! :D 

if u guys haven't seen this yet. Jong for hanyoutong 15/07-08  july-august chinese magazine. enjoy!

CJgU_r0UYAA1-44.jpgCJgU_r0UMAACZbA.jpgCJgU_r5UYAQCCIZ.jpg

@Yleen thanks for sharing those adorable fanedits. haha i love how we've seen all of them renacted on wgm... well perhaps the mr. and mrs. smith with guns one. but hey jjongah was known as korea's brad pitt and angelina jolie during mbc entertainment vavavoom awards. so i guess we've seen all of them pretty much lol:D 

a fmv made for girl's day 5th anniversary. it brought me to the brink of tears, they went through so much. T_T #foreverwithgirlsday

how to support yura on sbs the show: TWEET HASHTAG: @SBS_MTV #더쇼 #걸스데이 !!

Edited by prism2103

@Yleen @prism2103 thanks 4 sharing the jong isued magazine. N what's caught my eyes the most? Although just a small pic, im happy to see Ahyoungee there..kkķkkk.:wub:

Plis all media, do this kind of thing all the times. We don't mind it at all...:rolleyes:...

But how comes all of kmedia, pd, ceo, or else can't captured this beautiful cpl to make them in their projects, cf, or else???? Its gonna make a hit u know....:w00t:..We will wait patiently for that to happen.

MORNING JJONGAHOLICS!!!! Let's be happy shippers by spread the love.to the world..:P

• Like 10

Koon TV 2nd part of GSD Video @ 33:07

Choi:  Once I did live show for 240 hours for 10 days, eating, sleeping all of me...

Heyri: How about shower?

Choi: I usually don't wash.... ahahahah~ I just save washing.

Sojin: usually don't wash ? for 10 days?

Yura: smelly~ uhahahah~ somehow smelly~ (but Yura often tease people like this, she did this kind of joke to Jjong before)

Choi: it is summer, so we are hahaha~

Koon TV 2nd part of GSD Video @ 33:44  Choi: Ya! why didn't you catch this moment with your sensation? it was funny moment, let's repeat it. 

Then Sojin and Choi did repeat playing with the dumpling

Choi: was it your used chopstick? oh then did I kind of kiss you ( 간키=간접키스)? got advantage? Sir~ Omo~

so Sojin changed the chopstick.

However they(Minah and Heyri) talked

"You guys are not funny either" 늬들도 재미없어. (they speak to the viewers like speaking to their fanboys or their friends, that was the problem) 

If it was pre recording program like wgm, it must be very funny show, there were so many funny moments. I am very sorry what happen to gsd, hopefully all is going well.

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 11

Guest angelica_21_07

Hi guys
Vote for Girl's Day
It is simple. I am not good at making tutorials, but I made an effort, I hope to help

STEP 1:
open the following link: 
http://www.melon.com/

click where the arrow

11042685_1479751668984725_20480361951084

STEP 2:

OPEN THE LIST OF SONGS THAT APPEARS IN THE PICTURE,
CLICK THE ICON OF PLAY - RING MY BELL GIRLS DAY

11000552_1479751645651394_32868773063279

STEP 3

will open another window.
the song was heard for a minute. and ready.

1513706_1479751635651395_901845239063519

11709501_1479759952317230_42644650567552

You can repeat the process 60 times a day.
from step 2

Edited by angelica_21_07

Guest haerimpark

@angelica_21_07 thanks 4 the tutorial, but i have to stop in 2nd step coz its said ^this item isn't available in your country^..:sweatingbullets:

So, its seem i will just support them with love in melon. Hope there is another contest that not limited 4 some countries..

Where do you live eonni??? Is it Indonesia?

@Angelica_21_07 Thanks a lot, it works for me. I will spare my time today for GsD.

Ahyoungi look so down today, look at what the netizen have done with uri bubbly and cheerfull ahyoungie and her sisters :(

CJgs3NEVAAAye3a.jpg

CJguEbGUsAASfcS.jpgCJgvaG5VAAQgzL2.jpg

Edited by haerimpark

Guest prism2103

@leehyo77 thank you for the translation. and thank you for letting us know about the snack truck event for yura's fanclub. let's hope for the best for our girls :) 

150710 just snapped, yura @ music bank. 

- they probably have a heavy heart, yet so thankful for their fans who give them strength. down faces is better than trying hard to act happy when not. poor girls. HIMNAE YURA & GSD. it will get better. good things happen to good ppl. fighting!  

150710 뮤직뱅크 출근길 #걸스데이 #소진 #유라 #민아 프리뷰

CJgzqc4UcAAZqyv.jpg

CJg2paHWIAEqNZ4.jpg

Edited by prism2103