[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest DerpxVIP

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/girls-day-under-fire-for-their-poor-attitude-on-afreeca-tv/              I'm not going to be deluded and defend them because they were being very rude in this interview, I feel bad for the presenter. In my opinion Yura wasn't as badly behaved as she was only eating and didn't act bored but I'm quite shocked.

Edited by DerpxVIP
wasn't finished typing.

Hello shippers,

I saw this article on Dispatch about the "attitude" controversy.

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/328559

I dont understand it. Can someone translate it, please?

With Google translator it seems like someone is talking about misunderstood.

Thank you @prism2103 you indirectly answer me. :D

Edited by parisianjjongah

Guest prism2103

perhaps this is my 1st time investing so whole heartedly onto a girl group. hence i got really pissed and sad to see all the translated negative articles about the most mundane things. from hair colour to length, skin colour, pants exposure (hey really who takes pictures underneath and if u thought it was unnecessary why post them up? inevitably b/c reporters ultimately try to attract attention) & then random rumours about gsd being fake and rude b/c of afreeca tv or w/e LOL it is so laughable. haven't they always bullied entertainers about being real. i mean common! poking fun of each other, fighting and then making up, hugging, kissing, picking noses, and eating hair is as real as it can get LOL. knetz will always hate. they will always bully the minority and weaker ones even though they know its wrong. such bulls they are. 

BUT don't worry guys. stay strong just as the girls continue to stay strong after 5 years. u know their success was never easy. after consecutive fails, they finally made it w expectation, female president, something, darling and ring my bell. in fact, the girls have always been under so called "controversies" at every comeback.

perhaps there is more buzz (negative and positive) this time around, b/c girl's day has become uber famous. the higher u are the harder it gets. 

watching any gsd clip u can see how genuine and sweet they are. on twitter there's so much love going on. ppl hastagging #5YearsWithGirlsDay #ProtectGirlsDay the beautiful gifs, fanpics, fanedits. the loveeeeee d'aww.

b/c gsd is sweet and fun, so too are their fans and im so proud to be a jjongaholic and a gsd fan. 

@DerpxVIP have u read this yet? perhaps u should read this 1st. http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/08/afreecatvs-choi-kun-responds-to-criticism-of-girls-days-behavior-on-broadcast/ i guess everyone has their own thoughts, but in my opinion i thought their was nothing wrong w gsd's interaction w the mc. the mc voluntarily chose to sit in the corner on the floor. sojin kindly gave food to him. they "fought" b/c quote on quote from mc "in my desire to get some laughs, I made up scenarios and [the girls and I] bickered. " "I was on good rapport with Girl’s Day. After the broadcast, all the members worried, ‘Were we too casual’ and we even talked on the phone [about it]." the recording ended @1am,  had to wake up @3am to prepare for show champion, YET ate so much even tho they were on strict diets for their comeback b/c part of the show was mokbang (eating show) hence to appease the show format and viewers. he stressed that he had fun many times "So I had fun. It was really a lot of fun, etc.”so i dont know why some ppl are suddenly hating gsd after the amount of love they gave them before lol. they work really hard and made the show heaps of fun. 

if curious i hope ppl will watch their session on afreeca and then decide for themselves. but theres seriously no issues. u'll probably be amused how real and close they are those dorks haha.

on another note, some jjongaholics said they were fans of multi other groups. and i think thats totally fine! im actually fond of alot of groups tooeveryone has unique tastes and their own favourites, but i hope we will talk solely about jong and his activities, yura and her activities as well as jjongah activities here b/c its a jjongah forum afterall ;) 

------------------------------------------------------------------

150708 gsd on sbs entertainment. their families came to support d'aww! and look at them run around w their fans. im having a jelly belly, it looks so much fun! and yura's team won under yura's amazing leadership HAHAHA HOORAY! :D 

ps. i think the pds r either uncle or auntie fans extremely fond of gsd. b/c theres actually alot of good press. sbs entertainment, mbc one day reality show, airing pretty interviews w cakes and decorations on music shows just for gsd :D thanks korean pds! ur jjang for rooting for our girls! 

:wub::wub: SOOOOO HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY GSD! CONTINUE TO BE THE BRIGHT STARS U ARE. thank you for the joy and laughter u spread. pls be healthy and happy & Love you heaps!:wub::wub:

Edited by prism2103

Afreeca Tv video must have a lot of views because of GsD! We can't please anyone if they find GsD in poor behavior in live broadcast. Like the MC said he had fun with the girls in the broadcast. He wanted a comfortable atmosphere with GsD while doing his interview! This is GsD we talking about... who act so natural on and off cam. Also if you watch the video, you can see that 4 of them are so close like sisters that Yura and Hyeri almost kissed! The leader feed the MC and Mina ask the MC to eat?? How's that? That's what you call caring! At the end of the show, they thank fans for their support! I don't know what knetz want if it comes to live broadcast. I think they want to see fake personality (pretend nice but not nice at all) on live broadcast. Heck Knetz! 

Anyways, there's another good article and the headline is this....

" Sister nation " Girls Day Sojin, Yura , Mina , Hyeri Afreecan TV BJ Choi led TV appearances , meokbang topic "

cr:http://sports.wowtv.co.kr/news/view.asp?newsid=WS00000019598

Thank you Jjongaholics for all the videos! You guys are Jjang!! Keep supporting GsD and vote for them all the way! 

Happy 5th Anniversary GsD!!! Good people deserve praises and love and that's you girls! Fighting!

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 12

Actually the MC himself created such casual atmosphere.......and haters made this a big deal.........anyways..this is in past already....but it hurt me so much. 

I think Girl's day is so easy going and down to earth. That's why many people misunderstand them...sometimes looking down on them. Should they act more like idols to be appreciated?!....is it that hard to be yourself in industry...act cool,always answer positive,say that what people want to hear..fake smile, always agree..and etc..

But I love these girls so much like my own sisters.(and to be honest I'm crying right now..because all this things hurt me).They're the one who always volunteering, the one who engaged in charity..and so kind..like friends with their fans. Yes they're always positive..all happy and fun..strong..but they're also human..girls like us..they also have feelings...

Please sorry for long post.It was really hard day for me.I know that only my Jjongaholic family can understand me.Pls sorry(

• Like 15

@Yleen oh on! They were in an accident? I hope they are ok! Do you think Jjong was with him when it happened? Doesn't look that bad, but still. I know that Koreans don't often wear seat belts and drive like crazy on the roads (heard it from people who live in Korea).

Looks like they are at an expensive shop. I seriously need an IG account T__T

Edited by Guest

@anniepanda i tink they are together because the time between the pics is 6 min. Maybe they are shopping  couse Jun upload other pics with other things... 

@anniepanda they are mens if "the car is in a bad situation, all is bad" Jajajaja LOL!! They love CARS...

Really i think Koreans are good drivers!!! OoooooOOOOO!!!

Edited by Yleen
  • Like 1

No matter how much the haterz hate our uri princess and the sisters and the more we as a jjongaholics/members and GSD fan become strong n stronger. Because our motto as jjongaholics/members is TRUST EACH OTHER no matter whatever stupid rumours came out. We know them very well. They r not fake. They r being themselves. N they r not a little girl n become teenager to a lady just to get famous in 1 time. They hv thèir own goal n dream in this industry to achieve. I will slapped the haterz butt if this nonsense issue come out again. So dont spoil our mood early in the morning. I cant sleep. Waiting for 'sahur' time... this ahjumma also pissed of.

• Like 9

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/girls-day-under-fire-for-their-poor-attitude-on-afreeca-tv/              I'm not going to be deluded and defend them because they were being very rude in this interview, I feel bad for the presenter. In my opinion Yura wasn't as badly behaved as she was only eating and didn't act bored but I'm quite shocked.

@DerpxVIP  you were shocked? why? ask yourself. did ever they behave likr that before ? the video was not subbed. i saw overall video as soon it was uploded. dont't  the news of the clarification of the MC reached you.  

Let me tell the real thing not the delulu one. they were not rude. the anti-fans whom leave negative comments were the one who were not understand korea. actually i'm wanna tell you everything that i able to understand  but i cannot tell everything to defend them because it was tired to type all. i well tell you some of them:

At the middle of the show, when girl’s day (minah & hyeri) say something, the host told them to shut up their mouth. But hyeri and minah told him why they would wear mike if they have to keep quiet and sojin said this is broadcast show that’s why they have to talk. After that incident, they still talk and react to the host but with less enthusiasm, at the same time the ordered foods had arrived that attract their attention (food lover). Such a nonsense came up from haters said that ‘girl’s day often ignore Choi Kun, speaking amongst themselves and focusing more on the food that Choi Kun had bought for them.’ The girl’s did nothing wrong. There was few mistakes come from the camera man. That is why that took down the video from the site bit it will be subbed. The camera man only capture the girl that eating and not included the host. It is not like girl’s day chase him out. That is why the mc keep moving around to many places. Also this is freestyle interview, the mc didn’t really ask girl’s day on specific question. The question only come from the fans commented online live during the broadcast that should be read from the tablets on the table. The site also allows the idols to read the question from the people whose is online with that at the moment. At the end of the show, during eating time eventhough it was not mention by the girls but I could catch the situation they also saw the hater comment eventhough they try hide it they are slight expression I detected girl’s day try to hide that they were sad when they read the anti- fan comments. For example, minah only sing ring ding dong (shine songs) and  their song ring my bell highlighting different melody. Actually I understand it right away, there was lot of hateful comment from anti-fan that said they copy shinee ring ding dong song that is totally ridiculous. There were nothing similarity in both song, neither melody, rhythm nor even chorus part. Hater such a loser that feel threaten when girl’s day make comeback and due to raising popularity, hence they even said and accuse of unreasonable ridiculous idiot thing. Even though they try to hide their sadness, but I can feel them. If I even can feel sad for them, of course they are even sadder them I am without showing and express it. Well, I believe and trust this group because they are the korean group with the best personality. There are positive, bright, fun ,cheerful and funny and will light up people day everytime watching them. Those pathetic and blind hater should get a healthy life. Haters are such negative person because they only know to hate. They were far away behind our positive and happy girls.

because I had been waiting for girl's day comeback. i know the girls were super busy 24 hours nonstop for three days without proper sleep and proper eat  to promote their comeback. of course as human, they will tired and hunger. it was lucky that didn't paint especiallly injured hyeri. the could be one the reason that could not respond with enthusiastic. The broadcast supposed to talk about girl’s day and their comeback. But the mc mostly speaking about irrelevant topic and keeps talking and wants to show his talent mimicking other celebrities. Hence, with the tiredness and hunger due to 24 hours schedule without sleeping attending broadcast after broadcast since their comeback how can they response to the mc who want to get the girl’s attention at the irrelevant topic.

The dumpling- war actually the table was full due to the massive amount of food. Because girl’s day were known for the girl group for eat a lot at a time. The members all share similar preference of foods because of close bond more stronger than siblings, they were like a real family. Due to full table, the girls put aside the food that did not eat. Because there were lot of foods they want to focus eating on the foods that they really want to eat. When the mc just casually put the food the table on the table. Actually the mc just playing with his ‘soojin noona’ (his playful mode on at the moment). The tired sojin able to say in low voice that that didn’t eat that food and put down the food back. But they mc find it interesting to play with sojin that go with the flow unknowingly due to only reason that the other member didn’t’ eat it and why it should be on the table with full of foods already. Sojin didn’t had lot of energy due to tiredness to even say anything. The mc just want to play with sojin because he find that interesting. At the time, hyeri point at it  with ‘what are both of you doing’  found that moment was cute and the two were seems close enough to play it like that.  Haters were pathetic to make that moment turn into negative thing ‘dumpling war” eventhough the mc just being playfully teasing sojin in good meaning and sojin accept it well and friendly feed the mc.

For all this time I had only read and still be patient with those anti-fan. Since starting from girl’s day comeback teaser the anti-fans actually from SONE’s keep viewing and visiting girl’s day articles and video only to leave ridiculous hateful comment, accusing them for ‘nothing’, and make up ridiculous negative rumour toward girl’s day.

There were pathetic, because they feel unsecure with girl’s day comeback that is why they keep attacking girl’s day blindly and not being open minded and not knowing girl’s day.  I can’t hold on anymore to those ridiculous accusations. Those haters were over the limit and being too injustice and too rude because of their favour the only group, they were attacking the other group that held the same period of comeback to keep their idols on top. REALLY PATHETIC. Certainly the anti-fans were scared for other group rising popularity. If not, they would not term as anti-fan for no reason. There was a saying said that “the more obstacles and hardships, the more successful a person is”. 

Can refer this host clarificationt at:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/08/afreecatvs-choi-kun-responds-to-criticism-of-girls-days-behavior-on-broadcast/

so believe in our girls

What just happened?? 

Im not yet watch the full vid, but as i know how the girls are, i can imagine it. Its just how they are in real life, n didn't mean bad. But we can't force others to have the same tought as us. So we just need to support the girls by send them our love via their ig n twitter acc.

like this maybe..:wub::wub::wub:

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 7

Back at #1 on iChart! Keep streaming and supporting! 

I really can't wait til this Sunday for some good news at Inkigayo. I guess we'll all be streaming and spazzing on this thread like old times?? Can't wait..keep positive vibes. Like Yura said, "this too, shall pass"

8:30 KST 1 걸스데이 - 링마벨 ▲1

2 소녀시대 - PARTY ▽1

3 혁오 - 와리가리

4 씨스타 - SHAKE IT

5 빅뱅 - IF YOU

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 9

wow guys look at ahyoung her member's comeback and the other's group's comeback.. look at the chart guys.. what a great fight right? :) .. i just really hope the fans of this two groups won't create fanwars this two group is pretty amazing...  #happy5thanniveGsd

10982792_937849429604594_757915631435988

11350902_937848036271400_494209424739159

• Like 7

Guest haerimpark

Hi, morning my beloved Jjongah Family ....

Just drop by to post this cool video for celebrating GsD 5th Anniversary :wub: Im kinda tired about that harsh dan hateful comment about GsD, so I just want to support Ahyoungie and her beloved sister.

Someone made this video special for celebrating GsD 5th Anniversary. Can we spread this video guys on SNS?? If you have twitter you can share this video along with support message for the girls and of course hashtag  #5YearsWithGirlsDay #ProtectGirlsDay and dont forget to mention the girls, so they will know that they have our support. Can we make Trending Topic with that hashtag?? Aja aja fighting!!!