[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Congratulations~~lation~~lation~~ GsD for 1M views!! Thank you @prism2103 for sharing the tutorial for voting!  Hopefully GsD win every music shows... Competing with other popular girl group is an honor for GsD... that means they are popular too! GsD boss is so nice! Best boss ever! Hyeri and Yura so cute in Afreeca tv! Thank you Jjongaholics for updates and vids! 

• Like 6

Congrats to Yura for making a successful comeback! Hope she slays in her performance :)

Welcome and Thank you @lovecircles!!! Love to see the blinking green heart! I bet Jinyoung Unnie support Yura too! :) 

Thanks! (: Glad to be a part of this!
Haha of course she supports Yura and Hyeri! (:

• Like 4

Guest haerimpark

After i have listening to their album all day long...really the whole day...i would like to drop my comment here and see anyone are with me..

ring my bell...this song is very fast tempo..the chorus is very fast and drum is incredible..i dont know whether anyone is same with me as i always listen to the drum when i start listen a new song...i might be weird...haha but this song definitely makes my day full of strength

WITH ME- i would like to introduce this song to all of u..is a great song and i hope they can perform this song live..this song bring up their voice and most important is Yura rap so well in this song...i know i know...im bias...but please try listen to this song....is nice!!!!!

I hope everyone enjoy their new album like me... ^^

Actually, GsD new tracks are really goood. I love Macaroon, its a fun jazzy song >,< Top Girls which produced by Nam Ki Sang who also wrote the "Expectation" also amazing. And the ballad one "Come Slowly" is great >,<

I dont know why many people said they disappointed with Ring My Bell. Maybe its just different taste of music. But for me Ring My Bell reaaaally amaziiing, like I find my self dancing, jumping and singing along as soon as I play the song. This song make me feel happy every time when I listen to it, like you said " this song definitely makes my day full of strength". Maybe im weird but I like song with fast tempo and a lot drum sound which some people will say that is "noisy" kekeke

Sorry to re-post this again but i love their ballad song "Come Slowly".... Hopefully this song will top the chart! And their live performance last night was awesome!!!! Who said they can't sing??? Listen to this song will get you hooked! Bravo GsD!

• Like 7

This morning i am quite sad..because i've got a PM who call me a fake girl. Its because she knew i am not Daisy, ok i have to admit here that i am SM stan yes i am Sone,and EXO- L too. But when i watch HJH and Yura in WGM i fall in love with the way of their progress in relationship. So i addicted to watch them. But honestly i never bring my bias in here,when Sojin eonni got rumors scandal with DO (exo),and got some of you bring out Chanyeol (exo) name in here with Nana i never reply or hate you here because for me people have their own opinion. I think i am matured enough to choose who i want to like and support, SNSD/Girl Generation is my first ever girls group that i love and WGM bring me to like Yura and she is the member of gsd so is that wrong to me to support Gsd also. I have only 2 girls group only i love now. Yes is bad the two of my girl have comeback with same month,but i give full support to all of them. Sorry guys i am SONEs and EXO-L unfortunately not Daisy..but as i know i am JJONGAHOLIC. I will support Yura..in idol world no matter what and HJH in other side. Sorry for long post and mumbling here. Please don't hate me because of this. 

saranghae jjongaholic 

tumblr_nquso6M88j1rgllpdo1_250.gif

• Like 6

Guest TT_G

This morning i am quite sad..because i've got a PM who call me a fake girl. Its because she knew i am not Daisy, ok i have to admit here that i am SM stan yes i am Sone,and EXO- L too. But when i watch HJH and Yura in WGM i fall in love with the way of their progress in relationship. So i addicted to watch them. But honestly i never bring my bias in here,when Sojin eonni got rumors scandal with DO (exo),and got some of you bring out Chanyeol (exo) name in here with Nana i never reply or hate you here because for me people have their own opinion. I think i am matured enough to choose who i want to like and support, SNSD/Girl Generation is my first ever girls group that i love and WGM bring me to like Yura and she is the member of gsd so is that wrong to me to support Gsd also. I have only 2 girls group only i love now. Yes is bad the two of my girl have comeback with same month,but i give full support to all of them. Sorry guys i am SONEs and EXO-L unfortunately not Daisy..but as i know i am JJONGAHOLIC. I will support Yura..in idol world no matter what and HJH in other side. Sorry for long post and mumbling here. Please don't hate me because of this. 

saranghae jjongaholic 

there is no harm at all to ship more than a group..u can be anyone (sone, exo-l or daisy), always welcome here with warmest heart ever... is good to have most of the girl group come back together as our phone playlist can play all the songs together...we can buy more than just one album to support all the idol that we ship...

as snsd mention, they are happy to join all girl group come back at the same time...actually snsd or GD are both very great team...they work so hard to bring us nice song..there is no point 2 groups' fan fighting each others...v can actually support both...

make the world full of love....

sorry for the long post and lousy english but i hope everyone here enjoy with the all the new songs...

by the way..im no even sone, exo-l or daisy...im just simply a jongaholic...

Edited by TT_G

saranghae jjongaholic 

there is no harm at all to ship more than a group..u can be anyone (sone, exo-l or daisy), always welcome here with warmest heart ever... is good to have most of the girl group come back together as our phone playlist can play all the songs together...we can buy more than just one album to support all the idol that we ship...

as snsd mention, they are happy to join all girl group come back at the same time...actually snsd or GD are both very great team...they work so hard to bring us nice song..there is no point 2 groups' fan fighting each others...v can actually support both...

make the world full of love....

sorry for the long post and lousy english but i hope everyone here enjoy with the all the new songs...

by the way..im no even sone, exo-l or daisy...im just simply a jongaholic...

I'm a fan of both. Actually, I was excited when I found that Girl's Day and GG were making a comeback :)

• Like 4

Guest haerimpark

when is the official date of GSD on INKI? is it this saturday?? 

GsD live performance on Inki is this Sunday, July 12

ommo ommo.. wahahahah are you guyz ready? ahaha

Cr: to owner

911 ... 119 ... HELP PLEASE ...

I AM DYING HERE!!!!

uri AhYoungie is much BOLDER in admitting her emotions ... ottokeee!!!

Jjong seobang ... I can see your EAR to EAR  smile ... ottokeee.

• Like 4

Guest teredenz

ASK IN A BOX: GIRL'S DAY W/ SUB

video credit to 1theK (원더케이)

150708 Girl's Day @ SBS Radio Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time/ without hyeri

cr girlsday.world ig
Edited by teredenz