[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest rant567

oh.my.god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

the song is so catchy and i got the chorus on repeat in my head!!!!! and this girl has just announced that jjongah would meet in inkigayo? my jjongah feels.....:wub: 

congrats GsD for charting high and makes it all kills on the music charts!!!! 

Ahyoung was right when she said that this year would be deabak for both of them. 

excuse me while i go to repeat that mv for like .... i dont know, i lost count .....

ahyoung talking about meeting with jjong oppa again in the starcast on air (if i'm not mistaken because of my limit understanding korean) :D here's the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=084mqn6De-g&feature=youtu.be&a)  hope someone can translate the video :D

I think you are right, listening the vid which is also shared by @chrissa31, around 5:18 to 5:38, i think she talked about how she met Jjong Oppa more detail. Sojin smiled, and Yura was lil shy telling her story, and she ended with they will meet in Inkigayo, again.

Please someone enlighten us with full translation in this part, pleeeease :wub:

Judging their dance in full MV which really energetic and full shaking almost of their body, they are not only showing a sexy moves, but that dance is uneasy to practice. It will be hard for you while shaking your knees but in the same time you have to compromise with your hand moves and your head, while you are also singing. This are so unique and i hope they will get some awards because of the song or the dance (like Something).

I read the best comment in Youtube: she/he never knew about Girls Day before, but she/he likes this song/mv and the best part is the rap part, she/he didn't know who sing that rap part. And so many responses telling her/him: her name is Yura ..... *proud Mama  

• Like 11

ahyoung talking about meeting with jjong oppa again in the starcast on air (if i'm not mistaken because of my limit understanding korean) :D here's the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=084mqn6De-g&feature=youtu.be&a)  hope someone can translate the video :D

I think you are right, listening the vid which is also shared by @chrissa31, around 5:18 to 5:38, i think she talked about how she met Jjong Oppa more detail. Sojin smiled, and Yura was lil shy telling her story, and she ended with they will meet in Inkigayo, again.

Please someone enlighten us with full translation in this part, pleeeease ....

I read the best comment in Youtube: she/he never knew about Girls Day before, but she/he likes this song/mv and the best part is the rap part, she/he didn't know who sing that rap part. And so many responses telling her/him: her name is Yura ..... *proud Mama  

am i to late to join the party?...:wub:..of course not coz we will gonna have this party this all half year...:P..

u know guys, i even repeating those part many times n rise my phone volume just to make it sure. N yesss, although i don't understand korean, im sure she talked bout have meet jong n will meet again in inki in shyness mode on. N the way she called ^Jong Oppa^ not HJH oppa or JH oppa sound the familiar in my ears.:P..

im proud n happy mama too. N girls U successfuly ring ma bell

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 9

Girl’s Day’s Yura Talks About Coincidental Run-in with Hong Jong Hyun Recently

Girl’s Day member Yura shared a story about coincidentally running into her former “We Got Married” partner, model-actor Hong Jong Hyun, recently.

On the July 6 live streaming broadcast of “Girl’s Day’s Happy D-Day,” which celebrated the group’s comeback, the host asked Yura if she still keeps in touch with Hong Jong Hyun since ending their virtual marriage life earlier this year. Yura responded, “We still keep in touch sometimes to see how the other is doing. Not too long ago, I went to go eat melon bingsoo (shaved ice) with Sojinunni, and coincidentally met ‘Jjong’ oppa. Everyone was just staring at us. It was interesting. We happily greeted each other.” She continued, “He’s currently a MC for a music show. We’ll most likely meet when we have our comeback. When we do meet, he’ll take care of Girl’s Day well—he has to,” causing laughter. 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/06/girls-days-yura-talks-about-coincidental-run-in-with-hong-jong-hyun-recently/

• Like 21

omg yes finally queen YURA has spoken :)

lol @ coincidently meeting him there, somehow i find that hard to believe because I know that they both went on that MELON BINGSOO date during WGM, it was probably planned :) and having Soojin there makes it less suspicious 

I CANT WAIT FOR GSD COMEBACK!!! hahaha

Edited by Gitakawaii
  • Like 6

Guest NatalieM

they are back to no 1 at melon chart........ fighting our girls!!!!!! daisy and jjongaholics always at you back.....

Guest Ari3ll3

Hahahaha! That's a warning Jong seobang! You have to take care of girls day at inkigayo! Arasso?! Lol

so mv release tonight? Haaiizz 4 days more to go! Im sure inki's rating this week will shoot up high. Fighting GsD!! 

Finally the girl is spoken..i am proud of them they never forget their promise to still contact each other. 

Hahahaha! That's a warning Jong seobang! You have to take care of girls day at inkigayo! Arasso?! Lol

so mv release tonight? Haaiizz 4 days more to go! Im sure inki's rating this week will shoot up high. Fighting GsD!! 

yes.. i agree the rating will be high up..jong must do the best greeting to his girlfriend..eung??? hehe :D

• Like 9

You got it @chrissa31, thank you so much for sharing :*

This is my pov:

- We still keep on touch sometimes to see how the other is doing. -  OMG, this one is the most wanted statement for our shipper heart.. you named it Yurasshiiii... thank you. Either you said it sometimes which mean once a week, once a day or once an hour consider as "sometimes", we pretty sure you text each other about your daily activities. Thats why Jjong was confident you might come to his premiere, right? And he was also confident saying that he spoke with you during premiere...aaah the feels...

- I went to go eat melon bingsoo (shaved ice) with Sojinunni, and coincidentally met ‘Jjong’ oppa. Everyone was just staring at us. It was interesting. I ask you guys, does Jjong really likes shaved ice? I think that was not coincidence. Imo, Jjong texted her and asked "what is she doing?", then she said she was eating melon bingso with Sojin unni. And sneaky Jjong thought that was the right time to meet since he was not far from that place and there was Sojin accompanying them. Bammmm, he came and Yura thought it was coincident... but for jjong? It was planned.. Kkkk.. i am sorry Jjong...

Seriously, she thought it was interesting while everyone staring at them? She even didn't think people will take their pics and shared it to media while she was preparing comeback? Aaah.. my pure girl.. and it is a code for you Jjong, you should ask him go out more often.. she likes it.. and of course we like it the most...kkk..

- He’s currently a MC for a music show. We’ll most likely meet when we have our comeback. When we do meet, he’ll take care of Girl’s Day well—he has to.- haHa.. so funny. Is it a warning for Jjong? Since she knew Jjong ever stated Red Velvet was the most talented in his interview (that time), but from now on, he must answer Girls Day, remember Jjong, GsD!!! not snsd :P . So, they will not meet once or twice in inkigayo right? But during GsD comeback...uyeeee...

I don't know half of my pov was delulu or pure pov....kkkk...i don't care.. in this situation, Jjongaholics must be can not help with our delulu delala... bring it on baby... emergency, oxygen, tissue, what else we need? Did anyone need i pinch your cheek? ;) 

• Like 20

reading all your posts and povs about Ahyoung declaring to the whole world that she and her JJONG oppa are still talking sometimes to know what each other doing made me feel normal again..my closest friends at work thought i became crazier and weirder after my bio break(i checked my ig and happened to read some posts about ahyoung's statement--haha)..just imagine someone so gloomy when she went out then after a few minutes became so happy and giggly like lunatic when she returned..Haha..found it sweet that she still calls jjong with her endearment to him when he was still his reel husband(maybe they are still using their endearment now that they are real couple hihi) i can't see any awkwardness on her part while she's telling their "coincident" meeting at the "melon ice cream place"..she's truly like a child coz it seems like she's too honest and she's genuinely happy to see his jjong oppa..woohoo..these are the moments we've been waiting for!!before,it was jjong who's so proud to shout it to the world that they are still in contact and it's ah young's turn now..her statement is a big slap to the faces of our couples' detractors..bwahahhaah..as someone who's promoting a movie or album, these two don't even care of the result of their statements during interviews(we all know that fans are teritorial at times esp for idols)..so proud of them and they  made my shipper heart palpitate!! hooray for Gsd's album!! looking forward to their inkigayo meeting..woohoo..

Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 12

@khairunni i love your pov unnie.. ahyoungie really happy when she says that she meet her jjong oppa.. this innocent girl make me love her more...i think they really missed each other.. like we missed them.. jjongah please give us more hint from inkigayo.. ╯ε ╰ for gsd comeback.. i wish our girls win at all music program.. i love their song.. ♡

• Like 10