[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

So many good news today.. i love my monday.. @RheaW jjong will be an mc and girl's day perform right?? Wooaahh.. thank you for the info chingu.. do you know the date of that event?? thank youso much For update guys.. ╯ε ╰

it will be on 9th August in 2015 Korean Music Festoval in Sokcho. N u know guys, the theme of the festival? Its ^Romantic K Pop^..:rolleyes:..

yeah, soo many gud news today..:wub:

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 6

Guest haerimpark

Jjong will be an MC.

Let me borrow your pic sunbae-nim 

11181392_1002633639756167_57089382487224

Jong will be the MC and GsD the guest???? awwwww DaeBak yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 

Guest mmj_leong

Wow daebak!! Jinjia uri JjongAh!! My heart duguen duguen pang pang when I keep strolling reading all your post Chinggu♡♡♡ thanks for sharing all the info & translation chinggduel saranghae♡♡their new songs are jjang!! Charanda GsD charanda!! The song macaron I heart turi turi sounds like AhYong shake her head when Jjong massage her neck cute baby♡♡love her♡♡ and Jjong, how can you be sooooooooo handsome? You look sooooooooo happy too! You know you will meet your princess soon is it? Not only you but all of us here and JjongAh fans the whole wide world can't wait to see both of you on screen together! We know you guys meet often but we the fans want to see more of you guys together! Haha!

And OMG the Romantic K Pop night haha! I'm sure is romantic that night for our love bird ♡♡♡charanda SBS i really really really really really really like you.

Edited by mmj_leong

Guest prism2103

and the festival's called ROMANTIC sockho festival LOL. ive always loved jong's decision to be on inkigayo as an mc. 1) he gets more exposure 2) he gets to understand more about an idol's life 3) we get to see him more often & 4) they get to see each other even more :D  

apparently gsd's boss came to support them! he looks alot like their appa haha.

- so yura still calls jong "jong oppa" oh gosh. its like cherry on top of a deluxe icescream sundae now. i bet jong still calls yura "ahyoungie" TEHE.

credits: @GsDTuna

Fan: Let's have fun playing
Yura: Nooo! ㅋㅋㅋWe have to be the first place! ㅋㅋㅋ They'll be giving a phone for the winner!

Fan acc by bogusday

- LOL yura, super motivated for her fans. she's so lovely. 

CJPGsZqVAAE4C2p.jpg

CJPGrNjUcAArESV.jpgCJPIFsnUYAABgVy.jpgCJPIFsDUYAED0bn.jpgCJPGr04UMAEYrik.jpgCJPGp5wUcAAPMbI.jpg

CJPJK7YVAAAHIWa.jpg

a lot of gifts were given out to their fans during the sport festival; phones/hair care products/exclusive downloadable photos...etc. lucky fans got to see them and take home goodies :) 

mise en scene products given at the showcase

CJPN_oUUkAAhFxl.jpg

Edited by prism2103

Guest mmj_leong

Jjong HK TVB interview. Haha! Hong Jong Hyun ssi you must have learn a lot of cooking ramen style from your AhYongie oh? Haha charanda!

cr: to owner insta

Edited by mmj_leong

Wow they're going to meet also on the romantic sockho festival after the end of Girl's day's promotions :D That's some good fate like Yura said before.

sockho festival is the same with inkagayo right?

• Like 4

I AM SO HAPPY THAT JJONGAH COUPLE interactions are coming out all over the place!

first meeting 'coincidentally' at a melon ice shop?! come on! haha maybe it was a 'date' ^^

also now with inkigayo and the other event were jong is also an MC? DOUBLE BONUS! I really hope to see a lot more and hear alot more from them ^^

YEA EXCITED FOR THEIR COMEBACK! IT IS SOON (:

wohhoo!

• Like 7

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

Preview on yura and sojin on hello councelor!!!!

What time will they post the mv of girls day cant wait searching on youtube then found this!!!!

Come slowly by girls day!!!!