[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Thank u Jjongaholics for all the pics, vids and gifs of Jjong fan meeting! So handsome! His stylist friend is popular too! Hahaha and a Lucky fans who got to see Jjong in person! Wow! GsD teaser... Whew! Can't help but dance! Love the upbeat of the song! @Yleen where did u get all that updates? You Awesome just like paparazzi! Thanks u! Today is GsD showcase right? Hopefully someone could share a picture later! Thank u Jjongaholics! :wub:Good day!

• Like 5

Guest ohhreallynow

@Yleen -In the video, he said that fan he was playing the pocky game seems so shy at first but got really into it. It gave him a very big shock. He also heard that Beijing Duck and dim sum is really good in Hong Kong so he really wants to eat it. 

I really don't know what he was expecting, heck ... I'll be really into it too. I'll probably be a rascal and go in for a kiss :phew:. While dim sum is super duper good in HK, I would recommend actually going to Beijing for the duck. 

Guest teredenz

@Yleen thanks for all the youtube video 

Jong is really famous now, he cant stop smiling

Because of the attention that the fans has given him

The game is a bit envious hahaha

Cr annie56 ig , girlsday.world ig

Edited by teredenz

Woohooo...It will be a busy day for GsD! I hope that they are in best condition right now so they can handle packed schedule well and make an awesome comeback.

I'm happy to know that GsD will be in Culttwo Show again, because last year they came was really fun, the DJ who veteran comedian/MC really loves kidding around with Yura. No one can resist Yura's charm. Here's some clips of the show to watch while we wait for updates today:

# Yura can't hold her laughter when the DJ joking around, and like usual a whole studio laughing hearing her laugh. :))

# Yura & Minah being praised by a listener that happened to meet them for being really pretty in real life...

then while talking about Yura's big eyes, she randomly (and innocently) confess that all she has is big...like her eyes, nose, lips. LOL so cute! Even the DJ can't help commenting that she's cute. ^^

# for complete version of the show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kTVvU4Z-fA

=================

Looking at the gifs posted by @miss_ara...can I just say Jjong is getting cuter and cuter...I see a 'happy kid smile' there. Well Jjong if you are happy then I'm happy. Wish for more a lot of happiness to come for you & babyAhyoung. :)

===============

dear @dee_230208, sorry for late response, thank you for answering me. Now I know which twitter acc to follow as a reliable source for GsD updates. Here's a ppopo for you!  >^.^<

• Like 9

Looking at the gifs posted by @miss_ara...can I just say Jjong is getting cuter and cuter...I see a 'happy kid smile' there. Well Jjong if you are happy then I'm happy. Wish for more a lot of happiness to come for you & babyAhyoung. :)

me too.. so long time i did not see that hair style..make me miss that HJH more..:D

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 3

Guest Yura_el21

Annyeong jjongAholics, thanks for all the update. let's work hard also just like uri Ah young and her member to show the love and support they deserve.

I think this is the site for the radio prog, later.

Cr: to owner

@lmcsc  by Google Translate basicly those articles said the same thing, that Jong will visit Hongkong to meet with his local fans in Typo Megamall in 5th July, n will hold a charity events to help child with cancer 6th, n maybe back to SK in 7th.

So, our girls are buzy this day, but we have to wait again until the times ring ring ring my bell :wub: if my calculation is rite, this exactly times GDs will in SBS Power FM Cultwo Show. 

#LetsRingOurBells :wub:

Edit: pic from GDs from SBS radio (all credt as labeled n ig owner)

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 9