[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Finnaly our thread is back. Idk, its just me or anyone here through the same too. But yesterday i cant open our thread. But thanks God its back now. :wub:

Jong seem go to HK with his stylish hyung early morning this day. Hope they have a nice trip..don't spam his ig guys, unless he will delete again his post...kindly remain all of u..:P..we just need to be happy to hear some update from them...

• Like 3

Oh my! What happen to our thread? Glad to be back again! Jjong is in HK while Ahyoung is preparing for their comeback! Tiktok! Couple more days Jjongaholics! I'm so excited! My hand are itchy to vote for GsD in all music shows! Hehehe :)

stylist hyung with Jjong on their way to HK..waaah Jjong really suits that kind of shades..he's so cool and overly good looking..-drooling here..haha Happy Sunday everyone!
Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 5

Guest prism2103

jong updates on the plane w seojun stylist hyung. stylist hyung writes their on a delay. and jong says he's hungry w a cry emoticon LOL. i thought jong never eats on the plane. oh the change w emoticons and eating delicious plane foods... it reminds me so much of someone we know so well.... YURA! :D 

pls enjoy urselves and soak all the love fans have for you in HK! 

HK fans are all ready for his arrival! how sweet! jong's bound to have a splendid time for sure. 

and likewise it seems the event has been properly set up and awaits for the arrival of jongstar :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: SBS the show music video vote is still continuing! 

http://music.tudou.com/theshow/index.html PLS vote for gsd when u guys have time, on ur phone's data, on ur laptop, in the library. refresh. play video w >50% volume. and differ IP addresses :) as many times a day as u can. LET'S work hard for yura and the girls! 

current ranking: 

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-04%20at%209.31.3

Edited by prism2103

I am so jeolus for those who can meet him but its alrite its alrite.. pls send MY N OUR JJONGAH REGARDS to him.pls take more photo n video n am hoping there is a lot of question bout ahyouang to him. Wanna know what is his answer bout her, wanna know how far is their relationship till now.. dispatch oo dispatch, y cant ull spot anything at this couple??

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 5

Just read a negative news. Yeah...that's an idols life, always exist doble standards depend on how big the groups or companies behind them are. But hope its just a wind blows that will past..:lol:..

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/girls-day-responds-to-controversy-surrounding-their-mv-teaser/

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 2

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

In my delulu mind if they meet in inkigayo while they interview the Girls Day and fans will shout Jjong Ah!!!!!Jjong Ah!!!!!i want to see their reaction 

I know its late post u already know this!!!how about jong oppa and ah young????when will they follow each other TT

Edited by pablochristinejoy_4d81