[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Judging the teaser, why i can not believe they won't show a sexy concept? May be the song lyric and rhythm is not sexy, but their moves, the dances and the outfit... OMG, Jjong, can you handle this in Inkigayo for months? Hope you can keep focus anyway.... i do really can't wait...

• Like 6

Guest gailleqt1012

Anyone here try to sign up through mwave? I've tried yesterday however upon completing my registration  suddenly the page cannot be displayed that's for global so don't know anyone of you successfully sign up through that page 

Anyone here try to sign up through mwave? I've tried yesterday however upon completing my registration  suddenly the page cannot be displayed that's for global so don't know anyone of you successfully sign up through that page 

i hv mwave account now,.it did happen at first but then i choose register/login by email address and i did try refresh the page for several times and succeed.,.:lol:

friendly reminder.,.if u hv spare time voting list ongoing are,.,.

http://music.tudou.com/theshow/index.html as kaceong inform for details

https://twitter.com/SBS_MTV tweet @SBS_MTV #더쇼 #걸스데이 as kaceong inform for details

http://supportgirlsday.tumblr.com/post/74725871223/vote-on-the-music-shows-tutorial this later i'll do it,.done now

last but not least http://www.zenithnews.com/poll/pollView.html?idxno=20 vote for KAY award,.

• Like 5

Guest Yura_el21

I think we should watch the teaser (for views) from GsD up loader if you could notice you can see the DreamT Entertainment logo flashing on the right corner, unlike on the other site. (I hope they will still count it though).

Ah young in STARCAST

With MinaH

Cr: to owner

Edited by Yura_el21

May i ask u which the rite link to rise the viewers,  this is the link from GDs official youtube. Is from 1thek counted too?, coz seems from those link have much viewers...

both chanel are official GsD site as i saw on GsD daum cafe,.,

but just suggestion how abt we all center to raise viewer to GsD official YT chanel this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efIJoa9fYxg 

so the goal to reach 1M viewers can be faster rather than split to both chanel to raise viewer it can be hard  edit longer to achieve,..again just my suggestion.,:D

• Like 7

Judging the teaser, why i can not believe they won't show a sexy concept? May be the song lyric and rhythm is not sexy, but their moves, the dances and the outfit... OMG, Jjong, can you handle this in Inkigayo for months? Hope you can keep focus anyway.... i do really can' wait...

anneong chinggu!

728906687.gif

like right now Jjong is probably in front of the mirror practicing his facial expressions & reactions so as not to be so obvious with his emotions & bias for his wife or maybe he already talked with his sister-in-laws & AhYoungie to "behave" during the broadcast & not to tease him & AhYoung too much ... kekeke.

if we are so excited ... how much more for Jjong who "maybe" must have been longing for his princess .... wooooo woooo woooo (Jjong style).

oh for sure uri Jjong can manage the situation very well ... he will SURELY KEEP HIS FOCUS ON HIS WIFE ... imagine his gazes ... the look in his eyes when he stares at his princess as if conveying something sweet & romantic! yahoooo!

mian, this ahjumma is in a wonderland ... delulu time animated-smileys-love-erotic-397.gif ... hahahaha  

006.gif

• Like 6

Judging the teaser, why i can not believe they won't show a sexy concept? May be the song lyric and rhythm is not sexy, but their moves, the dances and the outfit... OMG, Jjong, can you handle this in Inkigayo for months? Hope you can keep focus anyway.... i do really can't wait...

if ah young do this pose at inki 

tumblr_nqwojpWoVJ1rgllpdo1_400.jpg

i bet he will silently do this 

tumblr_njv53ssK0A1u5e7xxo3_500.gif

credit to pic and gif owner 

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 12

Hello everyone, I've read all the comments about the raising view for GsD, I think that they only count the views from Official GirlsDay Youtube, so it's better that you guys dont watch it from1tgeK channel, it's not going to count into the views for our girls. Let make it happen, 1m views for MV, yay!! JjongAholic hwaiting

• Like 6

Guest Yura_el21

Try this link for continues playing we already achieved 100K views for this day :D

LOoking forward for 1M view for half a day once the MV release

Edited by Yura_el21

Jong Hyun will visit Hong Kong.

On July 3 his agency WIDMAY said, “Hong Jong Hyun was invited to Tai Po Mega Mall’s 50th anniversary event and he will meet the local fans and media from July 5 to 7.”

When he gets there, he will attend Tai Po Mega Mall’s 50th anniversary event and communicate with the local fans through various events on July 5. On the following day, he will hold press interview session due to the local media’s love calls. Moreover, he will hold a charity fan signing event for pediatric cancer patients. 

A representative of WIDMAY said, “Hong Jong Hyun became popular as he appeared in MBC ‘We Got Married’ with Yura of Girls’ Day. It is an honor for him to attend such a meaningful event in overseas and he is trying his best to show good sides as much as he gets lots of love from the mass public.”

Meanwhile, Hong Jong Hyun is currently hosting SBS ‘Inkigayo’.

cr:bntnews.co.uk

81m6z2ep2avzi1clrewdtm19vuy2hh0f.jpg

• Like 11

Jong Hyun will visit Hong Kong.

On July 3 his agency WIDMAY said, “Hong Jong Hyun was invited to Tai Po Mega Mall’s 50th anniversary event and he will meet the local fans and media from July 5 to 7.”

When he gets there, he will attend Tai Po Mega Mall’s 50th anniversary event and communicate with the local fans through various events on July 5. On the following day, he will hold press interview session due to the local media’s love calls. Moreover, he will hold a charity fan signing event for pediatric cancer patients. 

A representative of WIDMAY said, “Hong Jong Hyun became popular as he appeared in MBC ‘We Got Married’ with Yura of Girls’ Day. It is an honor for him to attend such a meaningful event in overseas and he is trying his best to show good sides as much as he gets lots of love from the mass public.”

Meanwhile, Hong Jong Hyun is currently hosting SBS ‘Inkigayo’.

cr:bntnews.co.uk

let me borrow chinguuu.,.,.aaaawww my shipper heart that cutie little line gives me happinesscfe18249cb36d24ed576b9cc8e2a8cec.gif,.,it's been so loong since last time reading good article with JjongAh name attach on it,.,.#just my feel maybe

oohh dear WIDMAY i'm so touch for u taking good care our Jjong,.and off course love Jjong and Ah young toofddf1ac23b0dbc77a5def60834fc7214.gif JjongAh fightiingg.,.GsD fightiiingg.,.!!! jjongaholics too fightiingg.,!!e8764b4e5a17239dc6755d1f8650e25d.gif

• Like 8